Negative reception for the character both in Sup Forums ans social media

>Negative reception for the character both in Sup Forums ans social media.
>Lackluster physical sales.
>Digital sales are beyond trash.
>Sale numbers for the book and the holiday special confirmed to be inflated Dobson style
>No relaunch.

What are other signs of a book getting cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-10.html
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87703445/#87703445
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Digital sales are beyond trash.
I'm all in favor of Gwenpool being wiped off the face of the Earth, but where does one such as yourself procure digital sales numbers?

the numbers are out, look them up, she doesn't even break into the top 200

>Where do I find le biblioteca?
>lol go find it
Thanks.

why is it being received poorly? Isn't it just female Deadpool lolsorandom humor people love?

Why do people hate her?

It's like a Nintendo gimmick. Release something people think is cute at first, but then it quickly grows stale.

Doesn't help that 90% of her popularity came from one specific art team.

I thought Sup Forums loved Gwenpool

she's cute though
that's all that matters

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-10.html

You're a lying fucking cocksucker OP. Last month's issue sold above 34000 copies, which is about where the book's been for that last half a year. Marvel doesn't consider books for cancellation unless the creative team leaves and can't be replaced, or the sales drop below 20k and stay there for consecutive months.

There are plenty of people expressing a positive reception of the book proper on here, as well, which I assume you're just willfully ignoring.

Kill yourself. No, really, make an exit bag, it's the cheapest, most painless way to get that shit done, and there are free instructions for it online.

>triggered waifufag

The week her last issue came out it was ranked #39.

Kill yourself OP.

Waifufags love Gwenpool. Like waifufags loved Spider Gwen before her. Like waifufags loved Silk before her. Like waifufags loved Kamala before her. Like waifufags will love Wasp right before her book gets canceled.

How often are you gonna make this thread? Don't you ever get bored?

google that shit lazy cunt

I meant digital sales and is confirmed that those numbers are inflated

First time posting about books being cancelled

>There are plenty of people expressing a positive reception of the book proper on here

Just waifu fags and those don't count.

Go to social media like the Newsarama posts involving Gwenpool and you will see that outside waifu fags, nobody likes that trash book

>First time
I find it hard to believe, given that this same thread has been popping up about once a week since the temporary art-team swap 3 months ago.

I thought Sup Forums liked her though?
She's about the only thing from Marvel I can stand reading right now.

>I find it hard to believe

I don't give a shit, mate

Shit taste mate and no, Sup Forums hates her and her autistic small waifufag fanbase

>Citation needed

It actually doesn't have lolsorandom humor in it. It's a cuter and actually, somehow, a slightly more grounded and serious version of deadpool.

It's the tried and true shitposting strategy of repeating something egregiously false until people decide it must be true or it wouldn't be said so much.

>Sup Forums hates her
>projecting this hard

You have an intense hatred for her, we get that.

Congrats, user. You didn't even have to put anything on the hook.

again with the spoon feeding. But then again, being lazy is part of the waifu fag personality

In this case Gwenpool being a shit book is the truth.

We just hate the vocal annoying fanbase that she has

The book will be cancelled on issue 16, thank god.

>we

You mean you and everyone that hasn't actually read it and assume it's a spider-gwen+deadpool comic?

>>Sup Forums hates her

I agree with that.

>I thought Sup Forums liked her though?

well yeah, that's the problem, she comited the unforgivable sin of being popular, you don't want to be seen liking her like some kinda filthy normie casual do you?!

>>I thought Sup Forums liked her though?

No, waifufags in Sup Forums like her and they become annoying fucks about it like usual, so the rest of Sup Forums can't stand to look at her outside her containtment threads

>everyone that hasn't actually read it and assume it's a spider-gwen+deadpool comic?

More like a Squirrel Girl+Hellcat comic, I wish she was anything like Deadpool, you know, a good funny character with flaws.

While Gwenpool is just a mary sue

I don't think you even know why people hate Squirrel Girl and Hellcat. You're just saying "trigger comics" to invoke an emotional response out of anons. Gwen-Pool is an average comic for waifu fags and all-ages. It sells because of its cute anime art.

You going around like a triggered ass faggot say blanket statements like "all of Sup Forums hates it" is retarded because it's clear their is a good section of Sup Forums that enjoys it. Also, you're pulling sells stats out of your ass and saying that they're also inflated with no proof to back it up. So like other anons said, kys.

>isn't it just female Deadpool lolsorandom humor
Nope. It's actually good for one. You should give it a shot and decide for yourself.

>I thought Sup Forums liked her though?
Sup Forums does. OP is an autistic shitposter that makes this same thread or a variation on it every couple days and has for the past ~6 months or so.

Those were Comixology numbers.

wtf I hate gwenpool now?!

>she comited the unforgivable sin of being popular
Oh ok. Show me where her cartoons and movies are then.

I think most of Sup Forums is positive or indifferent with a handful of shitposters (and one particularily prolific one) who hate it.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87703445/#87703445
> 37. Doctor Strange (2015-) #11
> 38. Doctor Strange (2015-) #10
> 39. Gwenpool, The Unbelievable (2016-) #8
> 40. Doctor Strange (2015-) #9
> 41. Doctor Strange (2015-) #8

Thos are inflated numbers and don't count fuck off waifufag seriously your shitposting about gwenpool has gone too far literally

NO ONE likes gwenpool. Is worst character. Is hated by all.

>said the same thing about Squirrel Girl series
Yep, Marvel will learn their lesson when it comes to trying to call a bluff with overinflated sales numbers for these two

>Inflated numbers

Prove it or get your faggot ass of my board.

What are you talking about? She seems pretty popular on Sup Forums to me. Most of the Gwenpool threads I've popped into are basically people saying, "Oh hey, this is better than I expected," with very little waifufaggotry overall.

>Most of the Gwenpool threads I've popped into are basically people saying, "Oh hey, this is better than I expected," with very little waifufaggotry overall.
You have that backwards, son. The waifufaggotry is high while the shills claiming the book is better than expected are low.

He's a fucking retard spouting nonsense. He just keeps saying "muh inflated numbers" like it means anything, but can't back it up. Gwen-Pool is in the mid 35,000 so it's doing alright, unlike Squirrel Girl, which I is kept alive through Marvel's good graces at 14,000

>Thos are inflated numbers

How are they inflated? Those are Comixology rankings.

As someone new to comics and comic sales how low do the sales have to get before I have to worry they'll cancel Gwenpool?

Nope, the book is trash like Hellcat.

this.

>>said the same thing about Squirrel Girl series

Squirrel girl got a lot press, Gwenpool just got a lot of hate.

Squirrel girl also got a graphic novel and a live action series

While Gwenpool only got a comparason with Miley Cyrus from Ryan Reynolds

Around 20k, you should start to worry.

>Gwenpool just got a lot of hate.

Where?

Squirrel has a fanbase and digital sales were strong at least at some point.

Gwenpool only gets a hatebase.

And how about those confirmed inflated numbers for the Christmas special?

''Well, of course because Gurihuri or whatever is not in it!''

So Gwenpool is not popular because the writting and the characters are good, is the animu artwork, that's it.

Whenever the animu artwork is not there sales go down

>replies go up
>poster count stays the same with buzzwords everywhere

Is this not spam?

in newsarama and nerdist post in facebook, whenever they talk about Gwenpool all I see is people either not commenting at all or the character getting hate, you know you can actually look it up.

>Confirmed inflated Christmas Numbers
Who confirmed this?

is a message board you retard, this is how things work.

>those comic book forums like Facebook

>
>is a message board you retard, this is how things work.
Shitposting is how things work on a image board? Kys

retailers.

and

You're literally taking up more than HALF the replies in a 60+ post thread, most which are just you throwing buzzwords and drivel around. Unless you're storytiming, that's pretty over the top.

How is shitting on a terrible comic shitposting?

Oh because you don't agree, great first grader logic, chad.

Try facebook comments on comic book news sites.

Because clearly going to a forum/echo chamber is the way to go!

>Retailers
What? So because retailers said they didn't sale a lot of it, that means the numbers where inflated? How did that number even get gathered and do you even know how sales figures are calculated?

1. How are you so sure is just one person?

2. Who cares?

3. Stop posting retard.

>Gwenpool holiday
>He doesn't know about the holiday special that isn't even part of her solo run

No shit Gwenpool holiday special isn't going to be selling well. It came out like last year.

No, they are literally saying that Marvel is sending them FREE comics so they can make it seem as if they were actually selling comics

Marvel ''see??? We just sended like 10000 copies of Avengers and Gwenpool! Those books are selling pretty well!!!''

While in reality no one is buying any of those issues.

Get it? Read more of the thread, they explain the situation and they are reliable sources that don't have anything to game and are actually losing bussines thanks to marlel

They are talking about the NEW holiday special.

And those specials are meant to sell well, they are meant to cash in on the popularity of a character and the holidays.

Marlel is trying to push that shit character with that ''Everything has to be Gwen Stacy'' gimmick and clearly is failling hard lately

>Not knowing the difference between shitposting and shitting on something.
You should leave.
>News Sites Facebook page
>not various comic based forums
K
Wew lad. Almost fell for that one!

There isn't a 2016 Gwenpool holiday special you fucking retard. Also I can tell you actually haven't even read the first issue of Gwenpool since you think she's Gwen Stacy. Sure her design started off as that but she's a new person now.

Why are you acting like they don't know Gwen-Pool is a gimmick? That was the who point of her character. She's a joke and her comic is a joke. You're raging way to hard with loose proof to back this up.

user... there is one.

Well shit. I couldn't find shit on it looking it up on google but there it is on midtown. Thanks for the heads up. I'm buying it. :)

>replying this to your own post

pathetic

>B-but no one likes it

Fuck you

I love Gwenpool.

Why would it receive inflation more than other comics released by Marvel?

I like Gwenpool. She's an awful concept with a shockingly good execution. I could do with seeing more of those.

As opposed to Spider-Gwen, which is an okay concept with an absolutely terrible execution.

Diamond numbers are stupidly easy to game, and Marvel is doing just that.

Fair warning, it's a variety of stories by different teams, with Hastings likely only doing one. Most of it'll probably be bad considering none of the other writers credited especially good.

I guess this is going to be the issue where Gwenpool meets Deadpool.

Ways to spot the one particular Anti-Gwenpool shitposter
>always claims that everyone hates her
>insists it's shit
>claims that Gwenpool is a Mary Sue
>rants about waifufags
>mentions Squirrel Girl or Hellcat frequently
>constantly asks for examples of good writing or humor within the book
>ignores any and all arguments in favor of the book as waifufaggotry

Fuck, I have no idea how that interaction would go.

Has she explained why she choose to base herself off Deadpool?

>only one person hates your meme character
nah, sorry to burst your bubble

Her tailor chose for her.

>raging

this is what waifufags do, project their fanboy rage into others while not knowing that shitting on Gwenpool is seeing waifufags is the greatest fun

>. I'm buying it. :)
HAHAHAHAHAHA, good one

This has the most backlash compared to other titles.

user, like it or not Gwenpool is a hated character.

>with Hastings likely only doing one

So you are saying that only one is confirmed to be shit?

Those are good odds, I can tell you that much

Nah, I've seen more backlash for Squirrel Girl, Mockingbird, Hellcat for existing and Moon Girl seems to be completely irrelevant to others outside of complaining she is called the smartest in solicits.
Seems that it would be more benefical to bump those.

There was literally no thought put behind it.

Is as cheap of a cash in as it can get

>user... there is one.

And the sales are so low that they are inflating the numbers because people hate Gwenpool, that's the one.

I disagree, if anything Squirrel girl is the only one with real backlash, the other ones are barely mentioned outside Sup Forums

But at least Squirrel Girl has a fanbase, the comic got a graphic novel out of it and it she has a live action series coming up, just because of that comic.

What does Gwenpool get? A rock/waifufags and a Miley Cyrus joke

q.e.d
It's not even out yet.

You mean like what OP is doing?

keep holding your breath, op

Pretending to be two different people isn't fooling anyone, OP

fag

no, like Gwenpool fags are doing.

Watching a dude white knight a fucking drawing is fucking hilarious because you know is not about the comic, is about them projecting their affection into Gwenpool because they are lonely fucks

don't tell me you don't see the humor in that shit! kek

>>but muh projecting emotions because I'm butthurt about muh waifu!

lol, first grader wit