Where were you when 9/11 is kill?

Where were you when 9/11 is kill?

I was at school, 7th grade, and history teacher declared a minute of silence. Everybody stands up. It was morning and i didn't know why he does this and what happened. I started to laugh uncontrollably because everyone was standing silently. Teacher said i'm a fascist and non-human after that and everybody in class mocked me. Even Katya with big tits who wore tight pantyhose on her juicy legs that day.
I remember this tragedy and her tits and juicy legs. Even masturbated on class photo.

Who cares, show pictures from Katya kikebook.

She became a lesbian long timeago.

Did I fucking stutter?

I have no idea where is she. Not using social networks.

at school, first year of secondary school, playing with friends
I think it was at noon

i had just graduated high school

my mom woke me up and was like, "a plane just crashed into the world trade center" and I was like "big fuckin deal" because I figured it was like a cessna or something

when I realized what had actually happened I picked up my friend and we smoked pot and I said, "it had to be a government, maybe russia" because it was so fancy it couldn't have been poor sandniggers. I assumed russia since they were the only STRONG enemy america ever had in my life

I don't think it was Russians now but I still don't buy that it was cave dwelling mudslimes behind it

I was in New jersey with Trump smoking a blunt with Saudi King Ibn Saud

>Russians
>not knowing about the Jewish conspiracy before /new/

I was playing with this lego tower I had gotten for my birthday.

The cool thing is that it collapses. It's one of the features. You can fiddle with the bottom two supports and the whole thing comes crashing down.

I was doing that non-stop that day. I pretty much invented proto-meme magic. The lego set was banned the day after, so I was also the coolest kid in school for having it.

I was at school when it happened. I heard someone talking about something being attacked. Then I got home and saw it on the news and was like "oh right." I hadn't heard of the World Trade Centres as the time.

Another story: I was wearing a T-shirt with some joke about how I was a bomb technician and if you see me running then try to keep up on the same day London was attacked. That was unfortunate and I was on a field trip too so I couldn't just go home and change it.

I was 11 and shit. Middle of class, the teacher turn the TV on and we got to see the 2nd plane crash and then the towers fell. They trues to get us to do school work and shit right after, like
>Ignore what we just showed you and fucken tell me about Louis and Clark again
Afterwards, for the next few years, the media kept going on and on about it and it was just getting to annoying. I dove into the Internet and found Sup Forums, the mocking of the towers falling. It was different and made me laugh. I look back on that day, and just question it all, how I acted, how everyone acted about it. Everywhere it was shown and not a single person would talk about it, question it.

>people born after 9/11 are old enough to consent

I only remember Fox and CNN news showing reruns of the towers collapsing, I was about 7 years old at the time. My pop was stationed at Fort Shafter in Hawaii, so I remember mostly tears, Pearl Harbor stories, and rehashes of the Day of Infamy.

Was in 2nd or 3rd grade. Teacher briefly mentioned that a plane crashed into a tower in New York. Didn't think anything of it.

Came home and my mom was glued to the tv watching the news all afternoon. I didn't really care, I just got pissed cause I wanted the tv to play vidya games.

I was in divorce court, 7 years of marriage down the drain and 3 kids @ 37 years of age.

Missed the action but watched the highlights the rest of the next two days in my house alone with a few bottles of whiskey and cigar.

>watched the highlights

Haha it's not a football game

I was like 3, so I didn't care

it was grade 5. they wheeled in the TV and we watched the news. then we went to the computer lab and went to cnn.com to read about it

I was about 7, at school at the time
Remember, if you dont remember 9/11 youbare literally not human

Day after my 7th birthday remember it very vaguely, I guess I was too busy with my new presents

At home stoned out of my gourd on LSD.

At home. Laughing my ass off.

Picked up from Catholic school mom say son something terrible happened. I thought grandpa died. She tells me what happened and am relieved

senior year of highschool, someone says something about it in my fuckoff theater class, next class was math with a substitute, she had the TV on, as we sat down another plane hit the 2nd tower.

Everything changed from that point on.

skipped school early to attempt to donate blood and talk to army recruiter. Went to a friends house and talk to his BASED dad who was the first one to say osama bin laden, and inside job.

next day, gas went from $.78 to $2.15. Flags on every house and car. Clear skies, no airplanes except for the occasional blackhawk helicopter flying low to setup a outpost near chicago.

fourth grade, was watching some cartoons on tv when the thing happened, was a pretty exciting day

i was SHART IN MART