Gal Gadot nominated for Critics' Choice Awards' Best Actress in an Action Movie

>Gal Gadot nominated for Critics' Choice Awards' Best Actress in an Action Movie

How?

ew.com/article/2016/12/01/critics-choice-awards-movie-nominees-la-la-land-moonlight-arrival

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhfxo8xPNGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because she was the best. Duh.

racism?

Because you, kind OP, kept her popularity alive by making threads about her. Good job.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all those critics browse a cantonese gardening jpeg board

Were there very many action movies with actresses as the lead role this year?

Also, jewish actor being nominated in an industry heavily populated by jews.

If you keep the dialogue open it spreads just like with trump

honestly, with all the "Trump is uberhitler and Sup Forums made him do it!!!!!" shit coming out of the MSM I wouldn't be shocked to see a radical increase in the number of celebrities here (on all boards, not just Sup Forums) over the next couple years.

People will come to be shocked and stay because they find out we've got a board for fucking pepakura.

What's wrong with it? Are you an anti-Semitic or something?

BEST ACTRESS IN AN ACTION MOVIE
Gal Gadot – Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Scarlett Johansson – Captain America: Civil War
Margot Robbie – Suicide Squad
Tilda Swinton – Doctor Strange

Everyone knows that Gadot will win, in the same way that won Miss Israel and was released in Hollywood without knowing speaking English
is all part of THEIR plan

Looking at the list of competition tells me that she had so little competition that she got in for existing. A better thing to do would have been to shove more of the actresses from suicide squad into nominations to fill gaps.

The other nominations are all mediocre but still miles better than her and they actually had more then 7 lines in those movies

Amy Adams and Holly Hunter could have entered if they wanted another capeshit movie so bad (it's all capeshit)

I am actually disappointed that I can see a her nipples through the fabric she's wearing because it could be somebody hotter in the picture instead.

than*

ScarJo isn't Jewish enough.

She was nominated too, along with Margot Robbie as HQ and Tilda Swinton as the Ancient One

She is a jew you dumbass, just not Uberjew like Gadot

Were there no other action movies other than capes? Damn.

Anyways that's Tilda's to lose if we're going by real acting ability and character arcs.

>acting
>actually about acting
Hollywood has never cared about anything other than how well-connected you are or how well connected you're willing to get with studio execs genitals.

Ask Sup Forums.

your religion is not a shield for excusing your profession nor your shit.

OBJECTIVE RANKS
1. Tilda
2. Margot
3. Gal
4. ScarJo

>How?
Israeli.
Woman.

We do?

about damn time WB got into the bribe train

(((take a guess)))

that is why i said "not jewish enough", dumbass

>OP doesn't know how these Awards works

I envy your naïveté.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhfxo8xPNGU

Robbie should win.

/po/.

> 15 minutes screentime
> Best actress

Why not wait till next year to nominate her? Criminal shows she is capable of acting decently.

>Criminal shows she is capable of acting decently.

lmao
that's far from decent

Jew love overcomes hatred for manly movies with positive messages.

Tilda is the best actress but in terms of "best actress in an action movie" it has to go to Margot

1) she did some action
2) didn't completely phone in her performance (aka Scarlett)

she wins by default

She looks like a Taiwanese ladyboy in that photo.

Viola Davis was better

More like God's Chosen Awards

Pretty obvious Tilda Swinton is going to win.

Probably, but nominations also count to boost actors' careers. Though that's for the awards that actually matter.

It's ridiculous anyway. meanwhile Affleck got nothing.

He doesn't have the Jew boost to pick him up out of the "problematic trigger movie" negative.

>Were there no other action movies other than capes?

At least not with any women in any kind of prominent roles in them that I can think of. Although calling some of these prominent roles feels like a bit of stretch too.

I know you're trying to make fun of something but there's so many meaningless and garbled meme buzzwords in that statement I that it makes you look a hell of a lot dumber than whatever exactly it is you're trying to insult.

If you can't keep up, go to another site. Maybe Reddit or Tumblr. Nobody's gonna slow down for you.

Probably true but Harley had more "heavy lifting" in the movie.

She was fucking terrible

REEEEEEEEEEE MARVEL ONLY REEEEEEEE

honestly, grow up. None of these movies are good. None of the actors even try
They are enjoyable simply because they have comic book characters in them
no director even attempts to make a good film
no script writer even makes even the slightest attempt to write anything clever or meaningful
its just a way to waste 2 hours of life

Think about that next time you get into an argument about these brainless trash flicks

critics go home, you are drunk

>> 15 minutes screentime
>> Best actress
>Why not wait till next year to nominate her? Criminal shows she is capable of acting decently.

it was 7 minutes