post robins

talk about robins

robins

Other urls found in this thread:

myreadingmanga.info/kuzuya-toshiyuki-rppp-batman-dj-engjp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dick should have been the only one.

fuck you

Damian was a great character who should have stayed dead when Morrison killed him, as cool as Tomasi's B&R was

One true heir coming through

Not with that mullet, he's not

Hey guys

Fuck Scott Snyder

Seriously though what's his problem. He had this great reservoir of sidekicks that Batman has built up over the years, and he basically completely ignores them, in favor of his own shitty OC mary sue characters.

Your favorite Robin a shit.

I want to see more of Carey Kelly in the main universe.
Maybe Tomasi and Gleason can make her a recurring character in Super Sons.

All the Batman writers want to leave their own mark on the series with lasting characters. Snyder tried to do this and failed because his OCs were absolute shit.

i hope they don't make her super competent and a bad-ass and all that, she's cool in TDKR because she's just a kid who has no idea what she's doing

From what I've heard they dropped her because Frank Miller was using her in DKIII.

>Carrie as a hired babysitter for Damian and Jon

If I had it my way, there would be only 3 Robins in the bat-family during Bruces career.
>Dick progressing to Nightwing
>Jason going from dead, to Red Hood, to dead again AND STAYING THAT WAY
>Tim progressing to Red Robin
And that would be it for Robins. Babs obviously can stay, going from Batgirl to Oracle (and staying that way)

tim being RR is stupid. it only makes sense if you have damian, otherwise he should just stay as robin until he retires.

he should keep the pre-new 52 RR suit though cause it's great

What would be the point of Jason coming back to life and dying again? Red Robin's a shitty name, I wouldn't want Tim to keep it.

Dick fans want Dick as the only robin.

And Tim fans want Tim as the last robin.

What do Jason fans and Damian fans wants?

Tomasi already tried after Damian's death I don't think DC liked the idea.

Also since no Robin ever wore this costume now it must be sold as a slutty party costume.

>not liking the mullet

Get out

Tomasi was going to make her Two-Face's daughter. I think Miller caught wind of it and said stop using her or you aren't getting DK3.

Agreed on the suit, that was one of the hest costumes to ever come out of DC and they threw it in the trash.

>What do Jason fans and Damian fans wants?

The characters to broadly speaking stay as they are. Written well, they all fill a purpose and are interesting and narratively relevant in their own right.

Did you remember to bully Damian today?

Because Jason works better dead. Both instances Bruce failed him

I'm a Dick fan and I like the other Robins just fine. I prefer him as Nightwing.

To find out what Damian fans want I suggest going asking Damifag

>Dick fans want Dick as the only robin
>And Tim fans want Tim as the last robin
Well, this confirm that their fans are pretty insecure.

For Jason to be treated right. I don't care about him being the best fighter or whatever, I just want to read a good stories about him and we thankfully is getting this with Rebirth.

Damianfag just wants to fuck Damian.

>What do Jason fans
Punisher MAX: Batman Edition.
At least for me.

>Because Jason works better dead
For who? Because it's definitely not better for Jason to stay dead.

>implying Bruce can't fail him while he's alive

Robins were a mistake.

Ok, so I'm considering picking up Supersons, but I wanna know the skinny.

What's the /essentialdamian/ core? From what I understand there's some Morrison stuff, and Tomasi stuff I need to read, but I don't know the order or any of that so help me out brehs?

Tell me what to skip too.

This is a bit old, but I think the only real thing to add is the rest of Batman and Robin as well as the Robin: Son of Batman solo title.

Thanks famiglia.

batman and son is pretty bad, just to warn you

Frank Miller said stop using my OC and DC said okay Frank you are still making us money

Batman L'il Gotham is an out of continuity story, so it's not strictly necessary, but it's a fun read.

Johns convinced him the nig was a good idea, no joke

Tim used to be Robin
he should stay robin
red robin is just a dumb title that he's kept because DC can't take the title away from Damian without killing him.

Thats the plebest chart I've ever seen. Dick is Patrician, Jason is pleb and Tim is contrarian.

>Dick is Patrician

He is fagelo. Just cause hes popular now doesnt mean anything. Youre cleary a contrarian Timfag though.

If I were in Gotham, I would purposely become a supervillain just to see Damian in those skintight pants of his.

>his OCs were absolute shit
I actually started to like duke and I wouldn't mind if he replaced Tim.

I love them all very much

Jason looks like Archer

Talking about Tim, do you guys thinks his return will be a major event or is it going to be just an arc in Tec?

Whatever it is, it'll be tied to Mr. Oz.
So, maybe that future Superman story.

anal rape of tim ^o^drake.

It's tying directly into the Mr. Oz story arc, so I think it's going to be a major event.

Tim has to stay pure for Gotham, user.

ahhhhhahahaaaaaa no.

>Thread already up for an hour
Where the hell have you been? I was getting worried you wouldn't show up.

>Damifag finally decided to show up

I like Damian

you guys miss me:)

i love dami :-)

I thought it was going to be a major event, but now I think it just going to be important arc in detective because Oz didn’t kidnap anyone important and Superman is the one who is going to deal with him.

Just ignore her.

damian in the batbooks with his daddy
And I want a lot of ice cream..

>ahhhhhahahaaaaaa no.
Why wouldn't it be? Tim isn't the only character to get kidnapped, so it's not like it's just a Detective Comics thing.

>Just ignore her.
timfag pls.nobody likes you

He also kidnapped Doomsday, and there are a lot of cells shown in Mr Oz's prison. More characters are probably going to get taken in other books over the course of the next year, given the fact that the Rebirth story arc is meant to play out over the course of two years.

No one misses him or wants him back..

You responding to damifan.

Also, who did OZ kidnapped besides Tim and Doomsday?

Is it possible to just have a single Robin thread that isn't immediately just a "your favorite is shit" thread?

Tim anal Rape fanboy.

>No one misses him or wants him back..
Stephanie Brown absolutely does, and it's been mentioned a lot in Detective since then.
Rebirth is a two year long story planned out by DC. More people are going to go missing over the next year, it's just a matter of time.
Knowing Geoff Johns, this is probably why Booster Gold and Shazam are nowhere to be found in Rebirth so far.

>No one misses him or wants him back.
hahahahahaahahaha canon.

I don’t know about this because OZ doesn't seem very important to the rebirth story.

From Direct Currents, I'd lean more towards a Tec arc than anything else.

>Stephanie Brown absolutely does, and it's been mentioned a lot in Detective since then.
NO ONE LIKE HER-

It has recently been confirmed that Oz deal is going to be revealed in the upcoming superman crossover. So, I don't they are planning to make kidnap anyone else.

I don't give a shit

Yeah, that what made think it's going to be just an arc in tec.

I hope we get new batman witers.The comics are boring..

>I don’t know about this because OZ doesn't seem very important to the rebirth story.
He's a major part of the Superman Rebirth, and assuming he really does end up being Ozymandias from Watchmen, he's a pretty major part of it.
That depends entirely on what sets off that crossover.

HE NEDDS PANTS

>yfw the entire Rebirth conflict ends when someone gives him a pair of pants

>>yfw the entire Rebirth conflict ends when someone gives him a pair of pants
that pants :)

She's shit though, and the Batfamily already has enough characters

I think Tim will be left to Tynion to handle while they leave Mr Oz to Superman.

Also, it's been confirmed that Batman and The Flash will work together to discover the origin of the Watchmen button next year.

Batman probably just isnt for you. Read another hero. Batman is suppose to be a slow burn with a lot of build in every arc.

>with a lot of build in every arc
What King is building for, though? His main plot is about saving Gotham girl, a character that hardly anyone cares about and there's literally no hint of anything interesting coming up in the next arcs.

Your reading comprehension is shit.

>first arc was about Bruce as a character and his feelings for his family and how he is afraid to fail them but must continue with his crusade
>Monster Men was about analyzing Bruce's psyche
>I am Suicide is about Bruce wanting to save someone he sees as worth saving despite sacrificing Selena and the criminals to do so including forcing Bane to become addicted to venom again
>I am Bane is about Batman's selfishness coming back to bite him in the ass even if it was a good cause

What comikino.

>Tomasi was going to make her Two-Face's daughter.

Well that's one bullet dodged.

Mulletman is best suprhero

I would believe in this if King characterization of Batman wasn't so awful. Otherwise, this just your interpretation.

Also, Batman is going this far for a character he just meet because he thinks that she worth it isn't a good excuse for Batman to assemble a team and be the cause of their death.

I want to lick Damian's asshole clean

that's gay as shit and i've fapped to the shota robin and batman doujin

>shota robin and batman doujin
I'm going to need source for that. For scientific purposes

>Also, Batman is going this far for a character he just meet because he thinks that she worth it isn't a good excuse for Batman to assemble a team and be the cause of their death
This. Batman going this for her and assembling a suicide team make no freaking sense.

Kings characterization of Bruce is fantastic and the same as ONeil and Dixons. Also him having them all get fucked because of Bruce's hubris is going to be the main point of I Am Bane. Hence why they have set up Bronze Tiger as Bruce's friend.

This.

>Tomasi was going to make her Two-Face's daughter.
For why?

myreadingmanga.info/kuzuya-toshiyuki-rppp-batman-dj-engjp/

I never understood that logic. Why couldn't there be two Robins operating at the same time? Do they really think that would be more confusing to new readers than literally anything else?

>Dick fans want Dick as the only robin.
Not true.

>Dick fans want Dick as the only Robin

No. Dick fans want Dick to be Damians Batman.