RWBY/RT General #1004: Shitty Kitty Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqNYiHROg6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If fucking Anthony Johnson said he was going to uppercut my mom you'd be lucky if I said bye before I run to her

He's working for Cinder out of fear who's working for Salem, I doubt he shares the same goals as Cortana

what if Blake rubbed her head up against you

Did anyone else notice how her mom has a fake tail attached to her dress

Did you watch the scene where Adam is mentioned?

Fear clearly not a factor for him anymore. I don't think it actually ever was.

Yeah, just attack the ex-white fang's leader's daughter instead

After he ripped your friend's arm off?

It was mentioned he wanted to talk, nothing else. Who knows, maybe he's not happy with all the people he lost?

If like Yang he's in a stabilized condition?

Yeah I'm not saying goodbye. My fucking mom is going to get her head punched off.

We have no confirmation her parents were the leaders before the Fang went violent.
Besides, Adam doesn't give a shit about that. I'm just saying that the White Fang would never back him up if he attacked someone in Menagerie. And by himself, Adam is strong but he's not unbeatable

>Everyone keeps complaining about Blake ditching Yang when Adam says he's going to kill her loved ones.
>Blake is actually going back to her family
Holy shit is this just the bumblebeefags sperging?

That's still retarded.
She doesn't have to tell them where or when she's going. Just fucking off without a word after Yang lost a limb to save you makes her an asshole.
>Oh shit I have to hurry
>Better skip writing a fifteen-minute note so that I can spend eight months finding a boat

I'd pet her, maybe offer some tuna. Then tell her she has to eat all the eggs obviously.

>But he's not unbeatable.
But who's to say that he can't kill Blake's parents?

We had no conformation that Blake was in the WF
We had no conformation that she was a faunus
We had no conformation that Penny was a robutt
etc...

notice a pattern?

Continuing the topic from last thread, do we know what Kathleen's standing with RT is? Or is it all just speculation?

>"I'll destroy everything you love"
>Runs to her family
Worst fucking girl

any word on the pumpkin pete hoodie?

Its a weird overcompensation tradition for half-faunus.
Boom. Solved it.

Her dad's deezed

>Write a note
>One armed retard decides you need help and follows you.
>Adam proceeds to butt fuck Yang.

She does voice acting for money and that's it

>please be gentle
gentle at what?

>That screencap
No seriously does anyone here know anything about social movements?

Her ears are undoubtedly sensitive. Gotta be careful.

>Don't write a note
>One-armed retard still decides to hunt you down
>profit
Dipshit. Even if she does fuck off afterwards that doesn't mean that Yang has any idea where.

Cut and run, leave them no reason to go look for you. Its cruel as fuck, and she is most definitely an arsehole for doing it, but she had her reasons
I just hope they make Yang brave enough to call her on it when they reunite.
Good point, perhaps he'll try
We had confirmation of all of those things, right there in the show. I haven't seen or heard anything about Blake's parents being leaders of the White Fang. Involved yes, but nothing about them being in charge of it. If I missed something, please tell me
I would also like to know about this, even if it is just baseless speculation

What's your point?

Duh she had her reasons. They just are fucking stupid reasons.

Except Yang didn't.

You write that even if Blake hadn't written a note Yang would have looked for her but we're being shown a time line where no note was written and Yang decided fuck that bitch I'm staying home.

So Blake's plan worked.

>We had confirmation of all of those things, right there in the show
Yes, well after everyone already came to that conclusion

You're like that guy who absolutely denied that Raven was Yang's mother right after The Breach aired

>stroking a cat faunus' ears
hmm

And what tells you that Yang would have left if she had left a note, much less be able of tracking her down? Yang will abso-fucking-lutely find Blake eventually. The fact that she hasn't done that in the first few episodes doesn't mean anything.

The leadership of social movements and terrorist organizations/Freedom fighters is always full of individuals from good homes and educated backgrounds.

The poor and disenfranchised don't usually give a shit beyond how am I going to feed my kids.

Absolutely no argument there. Sometimes you have to point them out all the same, people often make the assumption that characters should always act in the most logical way to reach the best solution.
Ah, I see you reasoning. Yeah, its heavily implied, and it wouldn't definitely make a lot of sense. I thought you meant it was already confirmed, or that you were inserting a common headcanon. Apologies

So Blake

Because in that reality Blake isn't the bitch that ditched a friend. She's a friend who is in trouble and needs help.

Adam is Raven's student, right?

It's kay, at least we came to an understanding instead of half a thread's worth of shitposting

I hope not

Depends on what this tribe shit ends up being

Who disappeared into thin air. Even assuming that Yang wants to track her down, how would she even manage to find her? Not writing a note didn't guarantee her staying at all.

Blake's banking on the "eventually" being after she solves her Adam problem. Or at least till Yang's strong enough to help her. Yang was not in the best shape, if you might recall

Which, again, is a stupid gamble to make.
Shitty kitty is a shitty friend.

Possible, but I doubt she actively tutored him. I wouldn't be surprised if he had been part of the tribe before, sort of the terrorist equivalent of taking a gap year, getting back in touch with your swordsmanship and why you hate humans

She doesn't have to find her.

Like the assumption that Adam still needs the backing of the white Fang to assault either target you're not thinking crazy enough.

Yang is not subtle. She seems almost incapable of being subtle.

So what will happen if Yang pulls a Yellow trailer bandying about Blake's name?

He could've been taken in after a raid:
>Clan hits up village, wrecks it
>Kid from village survives, tracks them down
>(Tries to)Kill a bandit
>Adopted because he has balls
>Trains with clan, hopes to kill them all
>Develops a hatred for humans
>Realizes he'll need help
>Join, then co-op the WF

And her sitting around, depressed and immobile is any better?

Considering how well it worked though Blake probably knew Yang quite well.

It does hammer on Yang's abandonment issues after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqNYiHROg6E

Does anyone know what genre of music is remixed red like roses (from 1:55 onward)

Please r8

>It does hammer on Yang's abandonment issues after all.
Gee almost as if Blake is acting like a gigantic asshole or something.

I can get behind this

>Not making any noise or On anyones radar.
>With an overprotective dad that'll be constantly looking in on her.
>Partially hidden in a shitty village.

>See Qrow? This is what happens when I raise kids!

>Implying Adam couldn't fucking cleave the house in two when she's sleeping
Her identity is hardly a secret.

>implying Adam can get through Taiyang the man

But Yang isn't stuck on the end of Adam's sword being used like a puppet so...

Nah, she wouldn't waste her time with such an edgy cunt.

Yeah but her importance is probably less than Blake's mommy and daddy.
Raven is probably the one who made him so edgy.

Raven herself is an edgy cunt

if there was literally anyone who would appreciate Adam's edge it would be Raven

Well golly gee she isn't being raped by Grimm either.
That doesn't mean that what she did was in any way sensible. She is a cunt, plain and simple.
>Yeah but her importance is probably less than Blake's mommy and daddy.
And? The note would've taken like fifteen minutes to write.

>Implying Taiyang wouldn't slap his shit sideways
>Implying he wouldn't leave pregnant with Taiyang's child
And on that note, have they even hinted at what his weapon and semblance are? Because part of me wants to think he's at least capable of keeping up with Qrow for limited amounts of time.

>Raven
>Not an edgy cunt
She's such an edgy cunt Taiyang's dick has scars.

There's regular old edge that you develop living in a shithole where you die if you're not strong enough, then there's Adam's cringy worthy fedora tipping edge

>m'darling

Tai's weapon is his words and his semblance is sick burns

>Any way sensible.
>I need Yang to stay put and as far away from me as possible because Adam is mad I stopped giving him hand jobs.
>She has a thing about being abandoned will hate me for leaving without a word but won't come looking for me so I can get home and warn my family.

I'm still convinced that Tai's semblence is seducing his teammates...

>The weak die and the strong live
>Not fedora tipping.

It's not fedora tipping if that's the brutal reality of living outside of the kingdoms

Adam's routine however is maximum fedora tipping

>warrior cultures are fedora tippers
lel

You would make a good argument if anything she did was guaranteed.
Yang might stay back, she might be safe, she might not track her down, the situation might be over before she does so. None of those are guaranteed, and she sucker-punched her best friend into depression because of her own martyr complex.
She. Is. A. Cunt.

Adam Kovic

You can almost say Blake is a giant pussy

It's fedora tipping when it's being used as an excuse for a bunch of criminals to massacre entire villages

Imagine a young Raven getting flirted with by every guy at school and she shuts down every single one. Then all Taiyang does is say hi and she just floods the floor with her love juices

>Brutal reality of living outside the kingdoms
Except they're doing it by choice actively attacking peaceful settlements that would be perfectly fine otherwise, and are actually fairly weak considering the world powers at play.
>Warrior culture
>Raven's bullshit

How the fuck are bandits murdering people for their own gain anyway related to fedora tippers which are a parody of white knights

Are you brain damaged?

>That Uno Let's Play

I've never heard four more emotionally and physically defeated people in my life.

James and Elyse Willems with benson

>peaceful settlements that would be perfectly fine otherwise
You're making it sound like bandits are the only reason villages disappear over night, even though a WoR said that villages come and go all the time

cute pupper desu

>Warrior culture
You do realize that warrior culture has always been more of a sheepdog vs wolves thing right?

Are you one of those Spartanfags who watched 300 and jerking himself off to that idea of what they were?

>Warrior culture
>Raven's bullshit
Yes that's exactly what it is

Societies in humanities own past used to kill off those they deemed too weak even in their own populace.
The ha-mazan would kill any males they gave birth to as well

I bet they all had a mountain of fedoras

It's literally what happened with Gengis Khan: kid tries to kill him, fails, and then becomes one of his generals.

Did Gengis Khan tip fedoras as well?

Wait, which general was this? I only really know about Subutai because he conquered two different countries on the opposite sides of Russia.

Keep a spray bottle handy so she learns animals stay off the furniture.

this is /rwbyg/ user

What happened?

remove kibble

They said Trump wasn't going to win

Kek

>2 hours and 45 minutes
Who the fuck has time to watch this?

......Goddammit you magnificent bastard, take your (you) and get out of my sight