Now make like a tree, and GET THE **** OFF MY BENCH!

Now make like a tree, and GET THE **** OFF MY BENCH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcchrgJgryo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Before anyone questions why the swear in censored, it's because it also was censored in the short.

>Yolo balloon at the memorial

>You're my bench now, Sup Forums!

>Like, chirp!

>Feels like something pinched the back of my neck.
>What it you, Colonial Farmboy?! Wait....
>...
>Shit.

she sounds too much like LSP

>Onslaught of Becky Prim threads just now
I guess this one was a slow burner.

>censoring yourself on Sup Forums
Woman detected

Will there be /u/?

Oh shit, I haven't seen Karl Hadrika's work since like 2014. Roadkill Redemption and his animatics were so inspirational to me.

Everyday until we like it?

But I already like it...

If you were able to tell it was him from these stills alone, that says a lot about the artist.
See what he's been up to recently:
youtube.com/watch?v=YcchrgJgryo

Yeah, I had no idea he was the guy who did Roadkill Redemption until I checked the YouTube channel. Love that one.

OH WOW HE ACTUALLY DID IT

More like "because the last thread reached its bump limit and sank"

Who is this semen deamon, is this our new psycho waifu? Because she looks good.

Not really, but better her than Suzie, honestly

Left Twig=best girl

She's not psychotic, she's a "bad ass" so to speak.

>better her than Suzie
So mean!

>I got it so we could ghost chat...

No! Those aren't designer!

>Ya
>Nah
>See ya

Funny

Also best girl

Merch when?

Ello is a good girl.

>short has waifus in it
>it's actually good

How is that possible?

Hit and miss in the beginning but damn does it get good as it goes on. Hilarious writing, refreshing character designs, overall a fun watch.

Some user earlier mentioned that the nerd looks like he's drawn in a kind of psychonauts style, and I think that's a pretty fair description for the look in general.

Here's hoping it follows through, some real potential.

>Some user earlier mentioned that the nerd looks like he's drawn in a kind of psychonauts style, and I think that's a pretty fair description for the look in general.
Yeah, that was pretty much what i thought.

I hope it gets on netflix or adult swim.

It's the voice, man. Real adorable.

Yet another puzzle, and they bust out so many flavors too. I can't quite place my finger on it but some combination of factors is giving this short some serious staying power.

And how exactly would a show having "waifus" make it instantly bad?
What is a waifu according to you anyway? Any female character? Get out of here

It probably helps his case a bit that one character literally refers to Becky as his "waifu" a few times in the episode

Drew something, just for you.

That user has an oddly female figure...

Where did she get the fucking knife and why didnt she use it

The psycho girl's amazing.

>And how exactly would a show having "waifus" make it instantly bad?

I mean there's a lot of mediocre cartoons on this godforsaken board that only have threads because of particular girl{s}.

>Becky will never posses Jessica's body and then make out with Ello.

That was pretty alright.

>Something doesn't...bode

I like that phrase. I shall now steal it forever and no one will ever know because this short will never be greenlit.

Good. I relate to it better.

She got stung by a bee before she could. Also Ello didn't seem to want her to cut anybody.

Hot damn, am I honored

Thank you kindly drawfag

no shame there

I really like the exaggerated character designs.

somehow i prefer them in bw.

She's wearing a full diaper under those pants.

If the show gets picked up, I'm sure they'll hire a female VA.

I thought Becky would be a goth.

I love that she's such an exaggerated version of that character type she is to the point that she's genuinely psychotic. I hope if she gets a new voice actor they manage to be as hilarious as they were in the pilot.

I hope not desu.

Does anyone have a link to the last thread?

aw yeah

In a tank top and discount jeans?

I mean yeah. Real goths don't give a shit about their outfits.

Goths went extinct in 2003

I'm pretty sure the aesthetic was always a big part of goth, and Becky doesn't fit it very well.

I got you, user.

Top tier waifu material right here.

I really like this short, and so does everyone else it seems. Do we have any idea who he'd be pitching this to? It would have to be something like adult swim wouldn't it?

>Scratch music and sound used for proof of concept only
I hope that doesn't mean the voices. This guy does a really good job of bringing the characters to life. I can hear Becky's exasperated angst. I can hear Jessica's unhinged viciousness bubbling beneath her "Good Golly Gosh" waspy facade. I can hear it in their cadence, their tone, how they drag out certain sounds. Every nonverbal tick, every chuckle, lip smack and scoff is perfectly intoned and timed. Plus there's an extra component of humor when you remember that you're listening to a guy imitate a teenage girl, which I forgot easily because he's so good at it. I hope all that stays, assuming anything comes of this.

>It would have to be something like adult swim wouldn't it?
Unfortunately. That's where it has the best shot, though.

unless he somehow gets it on netflix.

That would probably be the best outcome imho.

Also, if I have time tonight, i'll do a sketch of becky or the psycho. Anything in particular? Nothing lewd please, I am far too shy.

Becky and Jessie as Ripley and the xenomorph.

so...when's the parody?

A few suggestions of the top of my head:

Becky punching Jessica brutally hard in the face
Becky dressed up in a real pretty flowery dress with her looking really unhappy with it
Becky and Ello as mimes(or normal) pretending to sit on where the bench was(I have no idea)
Becky and Jessica switching outfits(and possibly hair styles?)
Becky carving "Primm's Perch" onto Jessica
Becky smoking while sitting on Jessica's head
Old timey Becky and Jessica
Jessica freaking out in a really cartoony way(limbs contorting in all directions, etc.)
Jessica and Becky making the "Oh, you!" meme faces at each other
Becky in that one scene from The Wicker Man with the bees

I literally just listed everything that sounded interesting that came to my mind.

That was great.

Just let me live in my fantasy world, user.

She acts goth, though, so I thought she'd look goth before the coloring happened.

Becky sits on the bench girl's face while wearing a full diaper

Adult Swim couldn't afford to pick this up.

I miss Ren & Stimpy.

>Old timey Becky and Jessica
sounds fun, i'll do that as soon as I finish studying. Exams for online classes are stupid.

Honestly I hope they just leave the voice.

I like it but I just can't see it as a show. I imagine that it would run out of scenarios pretty quickly, it would do better as just a web series.

>Adult Swim couldn't afford to pick this up.
They can pick it up if they're not retarded about the budget.

Who would ever pick this up?

Does the art style/character design remind anyone else of the Mighy B?

On TV, there's only Adult Swim. On the internet, there's everywhere.

Name me a decent non-flash animation they have picked up with the last 4 years.

I don't think she acts particularly goth either. I mean, there are lots of personalities you can find among goth people, but the stereotypical one would be much more aloof. Becky has aloof type moments but is mostly defined by an undertone of angst, and she's very outwardly angry and emotionally driven through most of the video.

And even without the coloring, the style of Becky's clothes just don't seem to match that kind of look. They're tight and she shows a lot of skin. Even if after coloring she had had black hair, eyeliner, and all black clothes, she'd only maybe just pass as goth but still lean more towards punk.

Pic related is a very exaggerated goth character who highlights the biggest traditional stereotypical goth characteristics.

She's more of a punk. Not the subculture kind, but just the general rebel kind.

She's the smuggest

I really wonder how'd this play out as an actual series.
Would it be about her life as a ghost or would the ghost thing be a one episode thing?

If she was a ghost for a series I wonder how Queen Bee and her bunch of Tropes would stay relevant at all.

I'm pretty sure it'd be one of those series' that "resets" after each episode. In the next one she'd probably be alive and well.

Adult Swim wouldn't pick it up. Animation is too expensive.

Honestly, I'd be completely cool with it if they decided to just make the episodes like this, nothing more than animated storyboards.

Huh.

I don't really know the difference between goth, emo, punk, and scene. I just want to fuck all of them.

Exactly. It'd still look much better than Family Guy or Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Just color that shit in and do some decent sound mixing.