PewdiePie sells drugs now, encourages kids to vote Trump because war is awesome...

PewdiePie sells drugs now, encourages kids to vote Trump because war is awesome, shows his dick and tells YouTube CEOs to go fuck themselves?
Is he our savior?
youtube.com/watch?v=aQVMnW6LGfM
5:39

>encourages kids to vote Trump
Kids can vote?

College students are kids.

He's retarded. He doesn't understand our movement, he just sees it as a way to be edgy and ironic

Hillary is the war hawk you fucking CTR shill

stop shilling your channel here you fuck

>He doesnt want people to vote for Trump
>He thinks its edgy and bad to say vote Trump
>Hes not fucking red pilled
>Hes a swedish faggot
>Hes copying filthy frank another non redpilled FAGGOT
>He has gay colored hair like a fucking feminist
>Hes a faggot
>Stop making threads about this faggot
>He sucked when he screamed like a fag and played shit games
>He sucks when he copies filthy cuck and plays with his little swedish dick

are u retard? he's against trumo and is ironic in this video.
interesting argument in the video tho

This guy has absolutely nothing to do with Sup Forums,stop making threads about him already...

I never really paid attention to him, but after pol has been shilling his videos so hard lately, I'm a #pewpewer now. The video with JEWS MUST DIE in the background and Harambe sold me. He's like one of the last uncucked Swedes. If only someone could get him to lift with Latsbrah and form a white nationalist death squad.

This

If you vote trump you prove you are a kid

Dang, so Trump lost your vote I take it? Watch out for that truck!

>You like war?
>Vote Trump
Only the most fucking retarded failure of a human being would take this as a genuine endorsement. This Swedish cunt has always been an ultimate bluepill, he's only co-opting this kind of shit because it's in with the edgy irony kids. There's a Q and A where this fucking loser talks about how in Sweden it's the young people who are racist rather than the old people and blame rapes on the Islamic refugees when really "It's the whites themselves that do it" and then he tried to say that it's backed up by government statistics (all lies of course)

I don't have a link but I've seen it a few times on Sup Forums so hopefully someone else has it saved. Fuck this guy.

>want war, vote Trump?

I thought you idiots were praising him as some red pilled guy. Turns out he's a complete retard. Total liberal bitch.

Why do you faggots lie?

click bait for a faggot youtuber.

>blue eyes
>blue hair
>numale were?

on Sup Forums? ffs faggot go fish views somewere else you fucking piece of shit

Pretty much

Errr i think you forgot to mention that he's a fucking swedish faggot.

whats with his degenerate tattoos?
its all an act

Sadly this is accurate.

I only watch Cowchop.
Their latest video about the sex trivia game was pretty good.

shill

Internet celebrity threads should be a permanent ban.

Why is pewdiepie so popular? I hear his name everywhere but he seems like an annoying fag.

We really need a celebrity who is on our side but this swedish liberal faggot clearly isnt.
The search must continue though.

He got tattoos?

on the behalf of sweden, i'm really sorry pewdiefag is allowed to exist. we never really though anyone would take that whiny faggot seriously.

>bringing up pewdiepie on Sup Forums
Kek has forsaken this board

Good post Pekka.

For me it was like

>"ha fuck this guy what a faggot, lets watch one of his videos and see how much of a faggot he is"
>...
>"I'll just watch one more and then judge him"
>"Just watch his dark souls one's because it is funny to watch him suffer"

He is infectious desu. Like his new car video.

Sure why not?
Illegals can