Just watched the first half of this

Holy crap its some of the worst writing ive seen in a long time. Story is generic as fuck and the lines are as if they were written by a twelve year old.
What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

entertainment.time.com/2013/03/21/illegal-music-downloads-not-hurting-industry-study-claims/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jon Hamm sucked as usual

Name 1 thing that's better.

You didn't get it.

I liked it

you forgot some of the worst car chase editing in decades.

There are like 5 cuts every time he simply drifts around a corner

I liked it, a lot more shallow and less enjoyable than Wright's other films but still fun. I'd rather watch it again than Scott Pilgrim.

That said, I'm also not a 16 year old on a crusade to hate any and everything that can't sit through a 90 minute flick without stopping to post on Sup Forums.

Its a modern movie, and you're probably tone deaf. what the fuck you gonna do about it?

Who just watches half a movie and thinks to themselves that they need to impress some random people on the internet by giving them my opinion on a movie? Kinda of pathetic isn't it?

yea it probably is kinda pathetic. I was just frustrated by for instance the terrible dialogue between the romantic leads. And could not understand why people were praising this movie.

You're leddit feely bait is horrible

yes story is generic and the lines aren't that good but that's not the point of the movie

FUCK YOU

>DUDE CAR CHASES LMAO

being empty on purpose doesn't make it good

>dude, it's supposed to suck, LMAO XD

It's alright. I find it funny that people consider Edgar Wright a "great" director though.

It wasnt bad but definitley Edgar Writes weakest movie. I would be lying if I said I wasnt disapointed

Its was meant for intellectual millenials (such as myself) who aren't elitist imbeciles and can have fun with a movie, you are just a bitter idiot trying to sound smart for hating this to feed egocentric reasons, this movie holds nuances that requires multiple viewings to fully understand, its brilliant in its concept (for being a musical but not at the same time) and characters have multiple layers (if you didn't cried when he picks the mom tape you don't truly 'get' the movie) it requires more than logical processing but emotional as well, wich brings us to another interesting observation that i would like to make (if i say so myself) you're critic of this movie coincidentally after its leak on pirated sites makes me believe you haven't paid for it, meaning you are a heartless bastard who is ruining an industry that gives jobs to millions of people from multiple backgrounds.

I think you should leave.

oh cmon, it's an action musical where the rhythm is defined by the music rhythm. Wrighr is a genius, his attention to details is superb

It's a feature length music video.

Don't look into in too much.

The nonstop music pissed me off.

entertainment.time.com/2013/03/21/illegal-music-downloads-not-hurting-industry-study-claims/