Is he right, Sup Forums? From my sociology textbook

Is he right, Sup Forums? From my sociology textbook.

say gee

of course those things help, anyone who says otherwise is being disingenuous

poor black people still need to stop listening to rap music and pull their pants up however

Yes, clearly these things mean automatic success. People who would act as a counterexample don't exist.

>Right socioeconomic group
That one is correct. That is actual privilege. The rest is made up.

It seems to be implying that success is about being in the right place at the right time and that that is the "good" way, with various personal traits being the bad.

It never once mentions hard work.

wow..........really makes you think.......

*think .......really makes ......you wow

makes wow really you think..........

really......wow makes think you.......

you think............makes really..........wow

xD, next time you're getting reported

Greenland has a higher average IQ than North America? Who even lives there?

Less diversity

Yes
Environment is a major factor in how a person will turn out through the mentors they meet and the knowledge they obtained from their environment

Presumably it's referring to Eskimos and American Indians.

Yep. Just look at who has been US president in the past.

Bu...Bu...but your a fucking white male :'(

It's for indigenous peoples

Black people can be rich too
It doesn't all matter on race however your race can determine how society will treat you

They'd have to stop shooting each other for their Nikes first

Whites should become as nepotistic as Jews

That's only in the projects or ghetto
Also an example of environmental influence

[spoiler]LOL

It's also true in Africa.

It's grant contest time at my Uni.

Out of the 250 grants :

-4 can only be handed to women
-~20 was only handed to disabled people
-~20 was given only to migrants and/or people of color
-1 was only handed to homosexuals
-number of grants only handed to white people : 0
-number of grants only handed to straight people : 0
-number of grants only handed to males : 0

Huh, apparently good looking men are also more likely to have sex than men with Down's Syndrome, that's interesting.

It's the eternal dance of the leftist. First claim isms are keeping people down, then reward them for their skin colour/gender/etc., and then claim they're all just as capable as others, because just look at how well they do in academics.

No.

When someone reads "privilege" what it means is "ancestors worked hard"

For example; ghoul works his way out of poverty and gives his savings to children, according to leftist those dindu muffins are now "privileged" except they probably won't be, so it basically = all Europeans need to die.

Pic related, expect massive inheritance taxes soon to combat "privilege".

Bottom line is, it's just genocide and judeo Bolshevism same old, same old.

Your genes determine your intelligence, success etc.
>DAS WAYCISS!!

Your environment determines your intelligence, success etc.
>DAS CLASSIS!!!!

You can't win with these people.

Looking...looking...looking...

James C. Maxwell?

NO, NIGGERS GET THOSE THINGS FOR THE PAST 50 YEARS AND STILL NO SUCCESS.

BALTIMORE SPENDS $19,000 PER "INNER CITY YOUTH" AND 60% STILL DONT HAVE A DIPLOMA.

FUCK NIGGERS

So tired of responding to crap like this. That's retarded because there are literally hundreds of millions of counter examples.

Most whites are not rich, even most whites born into rich families that go to good schools don't make as much as their parents because it's so fucking hard to keep up millionaire success. This is merely propaganda shared and believed by enemies of whites.

Infact, no groups in the west are better off than Jews and Asians and neither fit the left's narrative. Also women are extremely successful in certain fields.

Most white men with degrees are still only floating around average income. This is a god damn witch hunt by new fascists that need a new boogeyman.

What about pampered NEETs raised like house cats and people who made it starting from level one? This subtext always assumes one outcome. I took my sweet time with University because of tuition inheritance and school being a boring and rigid grind. It set me back compared to the less fortunate individual that got ahead of me earlier.

I consider it a blessing for people not to be born around niggers or nigger lite both anti-intellectual communities. Privilege would be stretching it.

no

Loving the over-representation of the Jewish ethnicity.

Jews surely are the smartest group :^)

Really makes you think

Of course. If he was in the wrong race or religion who would have been too stupid, violent, ignorant and poor to get the same opportunities as he did as a white male.

>who would have

Jeez user. If you're going to be calling other groups stupid, it'd help if you knew how to hide your own stupidity

>everything Hitler said about race-mixing in Mein Kampf was right
>saying this will get completely alienated from society

why live

But I am stupid : (

sounds like the right place at the right time

no you're getting reported

It's worth it for God's image.

Wow! It's almost like they admit some races have genetically predispositions?
The only way to ensure capitalism functions is by taking a 100% tax of peoples estates between generations of course goys.
People can't possibly have succeeded through a combination of hardwork, luck and innovation.