but we never hear extinct threat of whales
first of all, bash them at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOPVVdg8noc
youtu.be/sx66ys4JG5o
liveleak.com/view?i=69e_1350163205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>in b4 "fuck you whales and fuck you dolphins"

Australians couldn't even kill a thousand birds.
Everyone know they wouldn't be able to make a species go extinct.

They couldn't beat Diet Ostriches. What makes you think they can beat the largest animals on the planet?

I'd torpedo your fucking whaling ships if I could.
Not because of the whales, but because you fucks think you can do whatever the fuck you want if you just call it "research".

Even people in your own country don't like you.

>nation with smallest penises
>try to hunt the creature with largest penis to extinction

One step at a time, right?

Yeah, I'd like to see you go up against a cassowary, m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOPVVdg8noc

same to whales
why you think we make them go extinct even in this contempory era?

There's that American obsession with penis again

Jews are trying to harass japan in every way including anime bans from the UN

They still remember when they japs took out their (((communist))) puppet

I saw a handfull of protestors in my city the other day, complaining about Japanese whaling. It was a pretty low energy protest, kek-worthy

Theres guys with pics of dicks saved on their computers as "evidence" for arguments

I fucking hate all this estrogen being pumped into our people. Sup Forums cares more about dicks than fags and 18 year old girls do

Cassowary=/=Emu cunt.

Cassowarys are the last remnants of the dinosaurs. I don't blame you for being scared of them. Emus are just big ass chickens. We have them in petting zoos nigga. I'm baffled that you guys couldn't kill them. Or abbos. Shit, strayans just can't into genocide can they?

They're genociding their white people pretty well

American genocided Indian

Because you hunt them in their breeding grounds.
I don't care what you eat. I do care about responsible hunting techniques. You don't hunt animals in breeding season, in a place that's a sanctuary.
No one cares you call it research, it's obviously not.

>first of all
>bash them all
o i am laffin m8, you gooks sure do have a funny language.

People hate your whaling because it affects every single country with a coastline. Is it really that hard to understand?

>Cassowarys are the last remnants of the dinosaurs

What are cockatoos

No dip shit, more Indians exist in America NOW than ever before.

>why you blame our whaling?
Only animal fucks do, fuck whales

>A bunch of Indians died on forced marches.
>Genocide.
You didn't genocide our boys back in the 40s any more than we did the Injuns.
This too.

fuck hypocrite

Here in Tasmania we completed the most successful genocide in human history, no pure blooded Tasmanian aborigines remain. We are also well over 90% European and have a fertility rate of 2.1. Come home, white man

Also, emus are fucking fast. You need a helicopter to herd them out of the bush, even motorbikes have trouble over their home terrain.

How have I never seen this?

Story?

Never mind I forgot about google image search.

The nip is frustrated lads.
Tasmania isn't the mainland, of course it's easier to wipe them out there. You had the natives cornered.
>emus are fucking fast
You fucks had automatic weapons and poison. That should have been more than enough. Also see youtu.be/sx66ys4JG5o

>FAKKU YU WEERU

What a clean thrust. Good job, samupai~

>FUCKA YU WHALEU AND A FUCKA YU DOLPHEEEEEEN

never forget

Big Laf.

Disease was inevitable

Rest was war, trade and conquest

I really, really do not understand Japan's obsession with wiping out whales. I was talking to a jap about this years ago and I was asked how it was any different from killing cattle, I don't think the the average jap actually knows that it's impossible for whales to replace losses in their population at the rate the japs want them dead.

B E A N B O Y Z
E
A
N
B
O
I

ISRAEL IS GENOCIDE PALESTINE RIGHT NOW

>Tfw whale-lovers always target Japan
Are we not good enough for you?

The Jew Does Not Fear The Eurocuck

The Jew Fears The Rising Sun...

>Minke Whales
>30 feet at the most.
Real niggas hunt Sperm Whales, Right Whales, or Humpbacks.

They are big enough.

Also, Japan why do you let sea shepherd cuck you? Learn from us.
liveleak.com/view?i=69e_1350163205
They never came back after that.

Bump

Holy shit Norway. You actually fired on them. You crazy viking fucks.

I take it back, you're pretty real. Keep harvesting that blubber.

>not hunting blue whales

>inb4 shit filename

>not pivoting and hunting american landwhales

its like civ 5 we ban your whales to reduce your happiness levels by 4

>not hunting americans and japs

Sperm Whales are the most dangerous, but Blues can be pretty nasty as "whale." Hehe. Also us Yanks never harvested them because they were so damn big and fast. Even today, they can fight back against a ship going in full reverse.

Ugh, these videos are my fetish.
I get so hard watching these fucking hippies get destroyed.
Fun fact: in the 80s France sent spies to sink their faggy ship, the Rainbow Warrior in a New Zealand port, it was called Operation Satanique (Satanic).

>After the necessary information had been gathered two DGSE divers, Jacques Camurier and Alain Tonel, attached two limpet mines to the Rainbow Warrior berthed at Marsden Wharf and detonated them 10 minutes apart.[4] The first bomb went off at 11:38 p.m., blasting a hole about the size of an average car.

>Pereira drowned in the rapid flooding that followed, and the other ten crew members either safely abandoned ship on the order of Captain Peter Willcox or were thrown into the water by the second explosion.

Accidentally killed one hippie, nothing of value was lost. Gay rainbow ship is on the sea floor.

>France, being an ally of New Zealand, initially denied involvement and joined in condemning what it described as a terrorist act.

>Three other agents, Chief Petty Officer Roland Verge, Petty Officer Bartelo and Petty Officer Gérard Andries, who sailed to New Zealand on the yacht Ouvéa, were arrested by Australian police on Norfolk Island, but released as Australian law did not allow them to be held until the results of forensic tests came back. They were then picked up by the French submarine Rubis, which scuttled the Ouvéa.

That's some James Bond spy shit.

>Two agents pleaded guilty to manslaughter and were sentenced to ten years in prison. They spent just over two years confined to the French island of Hao before being freed by the French government.

tl;dr fuck hippies

Japanese people are a soulless bunch.

Ugh, these videos are my fetish.
I get so hard watching these fucking hippies get destroyed.
Fun fact: in the 80s France sent spies to sink their faggy ship, the Rainbow Warrior in a New Zealand port, it was called Operation Satanique (Satanic).

>After the necessary information had been gathered two DGSE divers, Jacques Camurier and Alain Tonel, attached two limpet mines to the Rainbow Warrior berthed at Marsden Wharf and detonated them 10 minutes apart.[4] The first bomb went off at 11:38 p.m., blasting a hole about the size of an average car.

>Pereira drowned in the rapid flooding that followed, and the other ten crew members either safely abandoned ship on the order of Captain Peter Willcox or were thrown into the water by the second explosion.

Accidentally killed one hippie, nothing of value was lost. Gay rainbow ship is on the sea floor.

>France, being an ally of New Zealand, initially denied involvement and joined in condemning what it described as a terrorist act.

>Three other agents, Chief Petty Officer Roland Verge, Petty Officer Bartelo and Petty Officer Gérard Andries, who sailed to New Zealand on the yacht Ouvéa, were arrested by Australian police on Norfolk Island, but released as Australian law did not allow them to be held until the results of forensic tests came back. They were then picked up by the French submarine Rubis, which scuttled the Ouvéa.

That's some James Bond spy shit.

>Two agents pleaded guilty to manslaughter and were sentenced to ten years in prison. They spent just over two years confined to the French island of Hao before being freed by the French government.

tl;dr fuck hippies

>Jacques Camurier and Alain Tonel, attached two limpet mines to the Rainbow Warrior berthed at Marsden Wharf
Frogs are known for their exceptional swimming ability. Good on you lads.

Not an argument, fuk boi

>Eating fish from the sea
>The gigantic rubbish bin full of toxic industrial chemicals
>not growing your own fish in clean filtered water

Whats inside all fish found in the ocean?

>Methylmercury
>Urea
>Trimethylamine N-oxide

everything, fucking every dangerous bi-product, pesticide you name it from factories etc. are all inside fish in the ocean.

Go catch fish and then get it tested for chemicals, the ocean is just a waste dump.

Cassowary are vicious dinasours out to kill you though.
whales have done nothing to you.

>Eating farm fish fucked up on shitty feed and hormones.
>Not being a part of the master race, feasting on wild fish living in inland lakes and rivers.
Feels good.