Adventure Time

Upcoming mini-series of Season 8 is called "Islands"

You now understand the significance of the show's end song.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1FgmqTU92I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1yBAJRcHk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just fucking end already

Love the Marceline version

youtube.com/watch?v=E1yBAJRcHk8

Truman show here we come!

Remember when Cartoon Network actually had good shows?

I miss those days. Now we have crap like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Uncle Grandpa, and Steven Universe.

Yeah. No one cares about Gumball. What an awful show.

> shit opinion

So now Sup Forums doesn't watch cartoons or read comics?

>EE&E
>Good Shows

Here's your (you).

At least that snooze fest called Young Justice is getting a third season you sub-normers.

I enjoyed Season 7 quite a bit.

Back to Facebook with you.

But I like EEnE and AT

LEAKS?!?!?!?

Are you seriously not aware the season finale aired like two weeks ago

:^) yes

Then go watch it slowpoke, probably find it on youtube somewhere or something.

I could've swore that the song started with
" I'm a lonely bee"

Everyone does realize this user is baiting, right? Right?

Honestly after that comet buildup bullshit and the absolute nothing of a resolution to it. I cannot really make myself give a fuck about this show any more.

It's actually more random nonsense silly, wacky shit each episode now. And not even in the fun way that made the first season enjoyable to watch. This is more like a weird, moody existential nonsense that is supposed to make you "think" because it was so fucked up and odd.

No. I am not baiting. EEnE was amazing, while Adventure Time sucks ass!

The 90s was the best time for Cartoon Network. You can't possibly say Gumball is better than Johnny Bravo. That's not right. Johnny Bravo is clearly the superior show.

With the amount of people who complain about the comet and Breezy when they're from years ago it makes me wonder how you can watch anything

>Remember when Cartoon Network actually had good shows?

Yeah. Those were the good old days. Fuck My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Squirrel Boy, Chowder, Flapjack, Ben 10, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Steven Universe, Uncle Grandpa, Teen Titans Go!, PPG 2016, Clarence, We Bare Bears, and Mighty Magiswords. Those are terrible shows that don't compare to the 90s stuff like Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc.

bump

Sadly, that doesn't surprise me. CN sure didn't care about letting people know it was airing.

>Regular Show
>Gumball
>Uncle Grandpa

>not good shows

Get back to Sup Forums ledditor.

Has that theme ever played on TV? I don't think I've ever heard it.

>Waaah Waaah!
>My fedora wearing fat ass living in my mom's basement will not be watching this children's cartoon because it does not match up with my expectations or fanfiction!
>I'm boycotting this show because it is not up to my tastes as a mid 30's connoisseur of the animated arts.
>Imma boycot this show while continuing to watch it each and every time it comes on, but I will be really mad about it and let all of Reddit know of my discontent
>Downloading latest episode right now!

This is true, it does look like CN does not give much of a shit to promote it any longer.

It's down there with Sonic Boom and other shows that CN just never mentions or cares about.

bump

Season 8/Islands spoilers

Also, Jeremy Shada said that Finn will suffer. AGAIN.

WHEN THE FUCKING SUFFERING WILL END

They crush the credits down to half the screen and use the time to squeeze in some more ads, usually you don't hear credit music on tv shows.

>Steven Universe
>not good

Back to 9gag you nu-male cuck

But Steven Universe is just a stupid slice of life comedic crap.

Rebecca Sugar is the new Shakespeare

The new shakesphere is obviously Danny Antonucci.

bump