/BSE/ - BadSelfEater General

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination

MUSIC
>Requiem in D Minor by Mozart III. Sequentia: Lacrimosa dies illa (choir)
>Sacrificial Procession by James Horner

LAST THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4xhOMv6dLk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ
filthy.media/donald-trump-playboy-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reminding.

who is Tesseract of NeoGaf and what does Howard Garns/pic related have to do with this?

He's just some random nut that went full schizo.

some faggot attention-seeker posting irrelevant shit

Weerd

So no hidden Sudoku puzzle on these bills? i cant tell i'm allergic to numbers

I don't understand what naming the jew has to do with this election specifically...Is he saying that the Rothschilds control both of them and will furnish proof of this? And what the fuck does that have to do with 9/11--other than mossad was involved. How does that all tie together? It's like a bunch of separate ideas...

Enough of this fags 3dgy illoominati art bullshit

Sage

McKinley died 9/14 1901.
If you look at it as a time stamp it would be 9/14 19:01, the time the countdown ends EST.

>copy owned by rothschild

after examining the bill it's a poor mock up of occult imagery. Probably done by some dumb teenage stoner with no artistic or occult learnings, eg; upper middle class druggies with way more money than brains and hugs from mommy.

Photo is from The Plaza Hotel

It is a bunch of separate ideas, its an amalgamation of 'conspiracy' symbolism.
As much as i want it to be happening its probably AHS viral stunt.

Never trust sites with a countdown.
Always anti-climatic.

So what is all this about again?

need the full dollar bill photo

uhm i dunno it looks like some one put some time effort and money into this.. time to design the thing time to distribute it or set up a network of people to distribute it ect

they had so much sex you can tell

bill clinton is a cuck

>some idiot prints fake notes
>HABBEING :DDDDDDDDDDD

Front

Back

So whats going on with this anti-obesidy campaign anyway?

We spookin?

>Yo dawg I heard you liked eyes so I put some eyes with more eyes so you can spy while they spy

>So I heard that the Catholic Church was an ellabotate from for polythiestic religion

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ

that piss stain

I asked in the last thread already but got no answer.

Do we know how the bills are found? How they come into circulation?

Everyone is circlejerking about the meaning while all I see is some autists on reddit and literally no other traces of it.

>isn't it feasible that Christians met at that building?

At the temple of Apollo, during the peak of Roman power?

Fuck no.

It was more likely they were meeting in an abandoned warehouse or other small building on the edge of town. Poor people did not have stone pillars or marble. They lived in mudbrick shacks with straw roofs.

There would be no trace whatsoever remaining of any of the old christian churches for this reason. Roman temples survive (somewhat) because they were built with limitless wealth and better building materials. The same is true for upper class homes and some old brick apartments.

Anagram of federal beast

It's just autists rolepaying

There is zero evidence it has been distributed. It honestly looks like a LARP style thing where people are playing along.

why

Hey firestarter media. GATE threads, flat earth, now.. fake bill decryption? You niggers are the worst at "conspiracies", anything to keep people from asking the JQ though, right?

I see. It's another one of your slides/schemes that nobody buys.

On the front of the bill, trump is wearing a playboy bunny pin. Turns out he did a lengthy interview with playboy in 1990 talking about running for president. It's pretty funny as well. May be a clue.

what do you think this is?

also

>muh nazis control the UN11!!

Globally reported.

Wow

Its fucking nothing.

And everyone is buying into it. Sup Forums is so full of gullible newfags it's sickening.

Something similar happened a couple of years ago.

Well the RoundSaturnsEye guy maintains that there is a lot of focus on order out of chaos and the elite play off different sides to achieve that chaos
black white
Gay straight
Trans vs every right thinking person

I think this may tie in with the "as above so below" as the satanists/freemasons LOVE symmetry so its a relativist world and then they can swoop in with order out of chaos

>oic related is from video and RSE maintains its not Jesus as they claim but really Apollyon greek god of war Looking I can see why. Looks like a ram.

fuck this gay marketing bullshit, let's talk about eyes wide shut.

was Kubrick murdered for knowing too much?

go!

The point is for people to recognize the location, and accociate it with the church.

Nobody is going to understand what some picture of an old tool shed means...

If you're on Sup Forums and unironically believe pic related, you're guaranteed underage.

>China, Japan Brazil....Belgium Ireland Switzerland

What ties these countries together? TPP? There is a scale tipped over to the left (clinton is on the left)

Whats in the green? Broken keys as well?

On the right, that is very clearly a penis. It's ancient people fucking around.

i know i just like riddles

>muh treasury department controls the world!!! :^)
>muh nazis in the treasury department are the ones making things badddd!!!

Really don't want to shit on this whole thing, but on the reddit page where they're showing all of the different bills, almost all of the users from the different states that post pictures finding the bills have new accounts that were all made a few days ago at the same time. Makes it seem super forced

>what do you think this is?

4th century markings on an existing pagan building. That was a widespread practice after Constantine, and it could have been done as late as the Council of Laodicea in 363.

Well set is that character and hes the God of the underworld and he was ferrying her out (in what appears to be an underground chamber).

The elites love that egyptian shit and there is a conspiracy that under the left foot of the sphinx there is a "hall of records" which could possibly have some relation to re establishing atlantis

An interesting point to remember is that the notes here have a LOT of symbolism as regards the garden of Eden.
>Snake with legs
>Apple below snake
>Snake trying to get back into temple.

Personally I think its possible that the snake could be elites running to the Gotthard tunnel when nukes go (the big A bottom left is reference to Manhattan project)

Pic related is me from spooky Rothschild thread

So the key is broken in the other note and the scale tipped over...

Reference to breaking down of the treasury department? Does the left side of the scale represent debt in some world?

The thing people don't like about the nazis is the abolition of democracy...

>hurrrdurrr LARPer unironically replies to disinformation

see
It's ghost chasing. You're an actual retard. Probably the prime demographic for this shit.

>pic

this should be obvious to anyone, they culled the internet for the most intelligent people

democracy is overrated, the vast majority of people are dumb cows, especially women

>And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God: know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and have gotten riches, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art the wretched one and miserable and poor and blind and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold refined by fire, that thou mayest become rich; and white garments, that thou mayest clothe thyself, and that the shame of thy nakedness be not made manifest; and eyesalve to anoint thine eyes, that thou mayest see.

aka 'wake up sheeple the fed is evil' in context

oh god this faggot again

Constantine was responsible for paganising the fuck out of christianity. The sacred feminine was never highlighted in early christianity as Mary was understood to be dead awaiting the ressurection
How can we pray to her? Constantine needed a sacred feminine

See earier vid about DC Catholic temple being a cover for Tammuz/other poly religions

Also the menorah part of the carving is probably much older, and the cross was added centuries later. Menorahs were carved all over ancient cities although this was a form of vandalism/graffiti by Jewish residents.

scale represents justice, 13 stars represent 13 original colonies, key represents authority and trust

Hydra!

I like symbolism and this is pic related "independent researcher" probably

still fun though

Fuck off if you don't like it

Cross and Menorah

In Eph 2:11-13, Paul describes how this situation has now dramatically changed because of the finished work of the Messiah:

Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (that done in the body by the hands of men)– remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

By dying on the Cross, Jesus not only made reconciliation between Jews and their God, but he made it possible for all men to be reconciled to God. The dividing line is no longer between Jews and Gentiles but between those that are “in Christ” and those that deny him.

WEAVING SPIDERS

and then Ourobouros.

Fake like a fake by a nigger who just downloaded photoshop CS.

The was evidence that tied the US Gov into running it wasn't there?

This could be an ovaltine commercial for all I know, but it still tickles my curiosity. So what?

AU AG Virus Denver new world airport.

I would hazard the symbol on the right is most likely the graffiti artist's 'tag', as it is carved in the same manner.

If it doesn't mention a) the trilater commission b) the council on foreign relations

It's disinformation. Which was confirmed by the "OMGERRDDDD NAZIS" symbol dropping of
Because muh treasury department=nazis harkens to the muh GWB is a nazi sympathizer disinformation.

Thank you for playing. Get your brain turned on and remember disinformation attack vectors, faggot.

Also
>ZERO mention of the federal reserve, which is the unconsittutional private international group who controls our currency illegally

Pure coincidence :^)

>two shills respond with the same bullshit

Really makes me think.

Read
And attached posts, faggot.

Oh look, it's another off topic general meant to slide my fucking board.

Wonder who's behind all these random generals that have been popping up recently about some shitty bank note, random autistic jewtuber #293857 and even ones about some shitty actress no one cares about. Really need to audit my records.

I don't know about that, but it is likely, as likely as any other powerful organization

On the front of the bill, trump is wearing a playboy bunny pin. Turns out he did a lengthy interview with playboy in 1990 talking about running for president. It's pretty funny as well. May be a clue.

o fug :DDDDD

user at is correct.
The Esoteric symbols are there but they lack unified understanding forms. It has the earmarks of somehow who is familiar with Their symbology, but lacks the erudite knowledge necessary to comprehend them. The usage of the Ouroborus, Divine Eye, and Dragon is in particular misappropriated.

In particular; we can ascertain that the manufacturer of the Bills lacks knowledge of Their true nature as the Bill is missing the symbol which explains it all, the face of the great deception.

No, he was murdered for exposing too much.

A yearly gathering for a ritual ordained to Astarte, the Wife of God.

Love this slide meme. What are they sliding exactly?

AU AG

Gold and Silver

So hol up
*tips tinfoil hat*
you be sayin
*peeks through blinds*
that this some
*drinks male vitality*
this some kind of gov. misinfo psy-op?

Also its pretty fucking clear that the federal reserve is front and center of this

>BaD SeLfEaTeR
>feDeRaL BEaST

>hurrrdurr nazis and treasury department are the ones who control the federal bank note system!!! :^))
>DO NOT ASK ABOUT THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION GOY THE NAZIS ARE BEHIND THIS

Spot the disinformation shill wriggling.

>Saturn = satan in deity
>Cult of el (saturn worship) is why we call those people elitists

Can someone confirm?

Why is it only Italianfags calling it fake?

AU AG is short for Australia Antigens

>The sacred feminine was never highlighted in early christianity as Mary was understood to be dead awaiting the resurrection

The most resistance early Christians faced came from artisans, not the roman governors. The early churches in Asia existed at the peak of Isis and/or Artemis worship, and a big part of the economy was selling statues of these goddesses. Every home was expected to have a goddess statue and it was a huge industry.

The Apostles were chased out of Ephesus when they condemned idolatry. Selling silver statues of a maternal goddess was a huge industry and a local silversmith formed a mob to drive out the Christians. Accepting Christianity would have crippled the local economy.

This was accurately described in Acts 19 (Paul in Ephesus).

By accepting Mary and allowing statues of her to be sold as an alternative to the statues of Artemis solved this problem, but it took two centuries for the church to sort it out. This was the biggest economic obstacle for the church in Asia minor in the 2nd through 4th centuries.

Look can you stop speaking in babble

So that Trilateral commision/foreign relations (which contains that CUNT blair) are freemasons or what?

Obama is basically selling the internet because "America is too powerful"

Actual discussion about news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>HURRRDURRR WHY AM i IGNORING POSTS BLOWING OUT MY DISINFORMATION

You tell me.

Why is it full of disinformation and ghost chasing, kike?

Why do you drop terms then repeat them in an attempt to force them into the vocabulary and further spread your well poisoning?

Sure, kill yourself for falling for obvious 5-eyes promulgated ghost chasing a-la GATE.

what's the little thing to the side? And that's a sword stabbing a menora? I still don't get it...just a sign to convert or die directed at early jews and judaizers?

While it does resemble the Reichsadler, there's key differences between them. I believe the implication is not that "it's the nazis", rather an imperialist symbolism meaning rulership, that the UN is holding the world under control.

No, kike shill, it's a direct reference to muh prescott bush and the skull and bones society. Thank you for playing.

You'd know this if you weren't a fresh off the boat newfaggot.

Yes. The nature of YHWH as El/Saturn/Molek is the great deception. The Golden Calf in Hebrew has a Gematria of 122, the same as Elohiym. When Aaron cast the Bull, the God of the Judeans was pissed not because they were comitting idolatry, but because in crafting idols they revealed his true nature.

As not that of the claimed Om-being, but as the Divine Masculine. The great bull of fire. When the elites do that \m/ gesture it isn't goat horns as the disinfo shills would have you believe, it's Bull horns.

You know that you just sound like a couple of fucking spastics

Either explain your reasoning for why you alone were not trick by misinfo. What do you believe and please provide sources/at least reasons for your prolonged spaz

You're acting like a couple of CTR Killary Shilltons

And another shill spewing well poisoning bullshit.

We don't know, there's insufficient archaeological evidence to decipher its context. (it's from the ruins of Laodicea)

Most likely, the menora is vandalism by a jewish member of the city on what he considered a pagan temple. Later, a different vandal has carved a christian cross on top of it, probably because he doesn't like jews.

Like most of the bill, it's just a random 'looks vaguely conspiracy' thing slapped into the mix.

I don't understand how the manhattan project ties into the Rothschilds. Don't nazis hate jews??