Are memberberries good in moderation?

are memberberries good in moderation?

No.

really? Samurai jack, Doom 2016, mad max fury road?

Hehe, member the Death Star?!

>one joke with no variation stretched out for an entire season

kill me

These things ruined the whole season. Like what the fuck happened to the whole zombie berries thing from last episode?

You seriously don't get the point of stretching out the member berries and repeating their one trick pony gag to death?

They're supposed to represent how nostalgia is just doing the same thing over and over and over and over again on infinite repeat. The member berries were funny once or twice, but again and again and again and they're just annoying, unfunny and need to fuckin die.

Which is exactly what Parker and Stone are saying about shit like Force Awakens and the Star Trek reboot and all the other nostalgia wankering that's polluting mainstream media these days.

They couldn't have spelled it out any clearer.

>Have memberberries as a season long joke, to the point where you write in scenes just to remind you they still exist. (Gerald joining the A.A analogue)
>Not have them interact to any seniors or children.
I chuckled the first time I saw them, but when the joke wore thin, I was waiting for the moment one of the kids found one.
I am disappointed.

>no, it's a great joke, you just don't GET IT

k

keep telling yourself that

>'member good moderation?

it is bad. The fact that the point is that it's bad doesn't make it better. If their next episode was half an hour of Trey taking a shit on the American flag as a parody of whatever, that would still be bad no matter how deep and thorough their explanation. Making something actually funny and watchable is more important than making a point, but Matt and Trey are so far up their own asses that they forgot that they're supposed to be entertainers first and satirists second.

Remember when Remember when Remember

>shitting on DOOM 2016
go fuck yourself OP

WHAT the FuCk

I said it was a good memberberry

>G-Guys, it's really deep and meaningful!
That doesn't make it entertaining, let alone funny. I get it, it's just not remotely interesting, just like everything else this season.

Now that their true motivations are clear? Fuck no. Nostalgia can be good in moderation, but not member berries.

It's just unwatchable at this point. Does anyone seriously find this shit entertaining?

>Rickrolling in 2016
Are Matt and Trey that out of touch?

I was halfway expecting the Denmark leader to rip out his beard and be Donald Trump

Member when Nostalgia was profitable?

I member.

Member when they gave up on this plot point 9/10ths of the way through the season?
I member.

I generally prefer memberberries to being an irritating contrarian who feels the need to nitpick at every fond memory they have for want of suicide.

Me too. Maybe they're still holding on to that twist, but I doubt it.

>Matt and Trey are so far up their own asses that they forgot that they're supposed to be entertainers first and satirists second.
This is the main reason why South park's quality has gone down the shitter

>you don't get it man, it's shit because it's an art statement

Modern South Park has lost its way. If anything, the fact that they're still making South Park episodes while bitching about people looking fondly on the past makes Matt and Trey the least self-aware people ever.

I don't member this

The show is basically trolling you, and you faggots are taking the bait just like Matt and Trey expect.

I bet you also whine when Family Guy does jokes that drag for minutes. They do it BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU'LL GET MAD and you do exactly what they want you to. It's funny for guys like me, watching fags like you fall for it.

>I enjoy shit being called shit!
>Yeah, that's why this show is shitty!
>All according to keikaku

People will just stop watching. Heck, I hardly ever watched South Park to begin with.

Most of Sup Forums bases their life around the preachings of south park, kouhai.

>The joke is bad, but I'm in on the fact that it's supposed to be bad, so that vicariously means that I'M trolling YOU somehow!

Wut

No because the whole reason they were made was to be a gag for trump losing and making fun of the GOP. Now that trump won they have no shtick, good gags, or anything going for them.

They are completely overused and unfunny

>durrr I was pretending to be retarded the whole time

No, it's because The symbolism isn't complicated, user.

While most people can see that, the fact that the joke basically has 0 effort going in or use to the series makes it come off annoying and it feels lazy. Matt and trey have more talent to get that point across than what they are doing and most anyone here knows it

>Season is about trolling
>WHY IS THE SHOW TROLLING ME ALL SEASON!?!

You can't be this stupid.

>d44m
>good

>it's bad because it is le trolling you!

Okay user ;^)

>friday night
>watching family guy
>Peter does some dumb shit
>does the exact same dumb shit for 45 seconds
>not really funny
>start imagining about some user out there who also doesn't think it's funny
>smug grin appears on my face
>"what a faggot!" I shout
>"He doesn't even know it's not supposed to be funny!"
>family guy ends
>jack off and fall asleep

You can only be trolled if you let them troll you.

You anons are letting South Park and Family Guy troll you.

Ha.

GOT GRAPES SON WHATCHU WATCHIN?

Not South Park, thats for sure.

NuTrek is better than NuWars if only because it's an alternate timeline, so the past series and movies still matter and no progress was lost.