Nice b8

I fail to see how this is perceived as bait

>drop Mr. Meaty to mid
>raise El Tigre, Arnold, and Zim to high
>raise Doug, Sanjay and Craig, Pelswick, X's, and post-movie Spongebob to mid
>raise All Grown Up and Ginger to mid
>raise Rocket Power and Mighty B to low

That's all I got.

Can you really call Chalk Zone good? The premise was cool, but the characters, especially the chalk characters, were obnoxious, plus the musical number at the end of each episode was cringe worthy. It goes in bottom tier.

>Drop Chalk Zone, Penguins, Tak and Barnyard to low
>drop FOP to mid
>Raise Arnold to high
>leave Zim in low

Chalk Zone is fucking garbage.

>drop FOP to mid
Someone's still salty about Vicky beating Frankie in that strawpoll I see!

Breadwinners needs its own "shit-tier"

>chalk zone
>god tier

Not even scrolling through the rest, fuck you.

I said Arnold to high already.
But why keep Zim in low?

>chalk zone and oddparents in god tier
>loud house, mr. meaty, and robot and monster (whatever the fuck that is) in high tier
>catdog in upper-mid tier
>ren and stimpy and avatar in mid tier
>el tigre in low tier
>mighty b in bottom tier

No clue what you're talking about, but I can see what you're trying to get at.

It's just my opinion, dude, even as a youngin FOP never appealed to me. Timmy's an unlikable cunt, they pull out "Da rules" whenever they need a conflict in the episode, they had those overused, unfunny recurring gags in every episode (HAHA WHAT IF WE JUST SAID "SUPER TOILET" 5 TIMES IN ONE EPISODE, THAT'LL NEVER GET OLD).

Now, once again, this is just me, but everything about that show just screamed "LOL SO RANDOM" especially Gir, like it was fucking Hot Topic: The Animated Series. I haven't watched an episode in years so take this with a grain of salt, but I remember thinking "Is every character constantly yelling supposed to be funny?"

Switch """""""""""""classic""""""""""""""" Spongebob with The Loud House. That overrated screamathon should be dropped down to mid-tier if anything.

Classic FOP is fine, don't listen to the Hillary shills and Bernouts in here. But newer FOP is definitely still on a higher tier than the likes of Sanjay and Craig or Unvader Zim.

Avatar should be swapped with MLAATR. Outside of Jenny and those two ugly britbongs there was nothing memorable really about it.

Loud House goes to the bottom

You know, now that I think about it, adding onto my post
I think I might just have a bias against Zim because I had a fucking slew of emo/scene/goth/whatever you call them girlfriends through Jr. High and Highschool (class of 2010) and Zim was like fucking catnip to them.
>SIT DOWN AND WATCH INVADER ZIM WITH ME
>HAHA MUFFINS! GIR IS SO RANDOM!
>CHECK OUT MY ZIM HOODIE
>CHECK OUT MY GIR PLUSH
>HAHA I'M JUST LIKE GAZ

I was young, dumb and full of cum so I dealt with it because I got pussy.
So if I'm shitting on your favorite show, don't blame me, blame Jesse, Bri, Sarah, Kyra, Paige, Alexandria, Liz, other Sarah, Jona, Lexi, Hannah and a few other I'm forgetting.

Season 1 and 2 FOP could probably pass for God Tier

That said, FOP hasn't really been that good even when they didn't have poof

>Move Danny Phantom, R&S, Rugrats, ATLA, El Tigre, Zim, Hey Arnold up to High Tier

>Mighty B to Mid Tier

>ChalkZone to Mid Tier

>Chalk Zone
>God Tier

if your going to ruse me into sparking a discussion at least put it in high tier, then I would have just assumed you where wildly misguided and not pulling my leg.

I dont know in which bases you value these shows.This is more a personal list than something to vote on.

Too much to correct here, absolute garbage list.

The very idea of Fairly Odd Parents or Chalkzone being god tier is a fucking joke in and of itself, and it just gets worst from there.

Oh my god, what is it about TLH that attracts such a cancerous fanbase almost immediately. I'd say it was pedos, but other shows attract those and their fans aren't nearly as retarded.

Here comes the inevitable guy trying to turn an opinion thread into a driveby assault on fandoms he doesn't like.

> Hey Arnold in Low-Tier
> When fucking Banyard is in Mid-Tier

You're a damned fool.

What is it about TLH, one of the most inoffensive shows on television right now, which sends some autists on this board into such a frothing rage whenever it's brought up?

Ren & Stimpy Mid????

>fandoms

>AAAH REAL MONSTERS not god tier
>Robot and Monster on high tier
>Invader Zim on low tier
>Sanjay and Craig not the absolute bottom tier

How can one list be so wrong?

But Loud House isn't anything above Bottom Tier. What's it doign up so high?

>FOP in God tier
>Hey Arnold! in low tier
No.

>avatar
>not god-tier

>Rocko's

Why don't I remember this shit?

>rocket power
>not in elder god tier

FUCKING SHOOBIES GET OFF OF BY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE