I am russian

I am russian
Ask you answers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Finnish_Non-Aggression_Pact
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does Russia think of Canadia?

Why don't you just kill yourself Vanya?
you're 5'5" churka in a country with no future.
Why not just end it.

How different is the media in Russia compared to the rest of the world? Is it all pro-putin or extremely anti-EU/US etc?

Why do you allow your country to be ruled by neoconservative pseudo-nationalist gangsters with ties to the Judeo-Russian Mafia, with a nostalgic hard-on for the Judeo-Bolshevik Soviet era, with friends and clique members like Putin's Jew buddy Arkady Rotenberg ("pay those extra trucking fees, goy!" --- who is a billionaire thanks to his mongoloid Finno-Ugric puppet buddy), and who imprison real nationalists and send them to get tortured and raped behind bars while allowing hundreds of thousands of cheap-labor Central Asian Mudscum workers to flood the country every day?

What is the hardest part of living in Ruissia?
Please ignore the dumb hostile burgers

Can Russia and America be best friends after Trump wins?

breathe

No.

Why can't you into Hockey anymore?

What's the best russian vodka?

Shut up Canada, we aren't friends anymore ever since you elected the biggest cuck of a Prime Minister who called poverty sexist.

Neutral opinion in general
It's cold there and climate same as in Russia
A lot of Ukrainians

make me

I can't answer to questions like this

No
He says like that only to win the election

Why do you keep fucking relations with Finland?

Hey, Buddy, he didn't ask "will Canacucks stop being cucks".
Gotta learn to beat that word dissasociation, mein maple negger.

t. Igor

praise him!

can we still be friends if clinton is put in

Is it true that Russian livers are made of sorrow and steel?

I am a Puertorican

*steals your car stereo*

Can we finally be friends?

It's all about that lactose free Valio milk bruh, Russia is not producing their I believe

Actually Yuri, russian with US citizenship

Why do you need to be friends with Russia you idiot cuck.
They shit on US of Ayy and you're like uh oh maybe we can be friends

Total poverty, lawlessness, lack of perspectives

I don't watch hockey

Dunno I drink only cognac and beer
Beluga may be

We can be friends if you move here and reject your citizenship

How so? Didn't hear anything about it

Answer my question Ivan you drunk fuck

Marek, you can't wait to have second Katyn' party with bolsheviks?

>They shit on US of Ayy and you're like uh oh maybe we can be friends

Well, US need to ally Russia to not get fucked by China, you have no chance when you get DPed by them >^_^

I dont, thats why Im asking.

Yes

NO

Can I have some Sibiria?

why do you hate Putin, you stupid american lover

Are we friends? Also russian ikra is the best.

Putin is the antithesis of what a real nationalist should be. He can lay claim to the nationalist mantle because of his imperialism. However, when all major Russian-speaking populations are finally united with their mother country, the people will no longer have a distraction in the form of the evil West and will have to reevaluate the internal state of their country.

Unchecked Central Asian immigration, sucking Israeli dick, having Putin surrounded and controlled by Jew billionaire oligarchs like Arkady Rotenberg, the jailing of nationalists and the banning of real nationalist parties, mass state surveillance, extreme political and economic corruption, an intervention that involved the use of Chechen Muslims to kill white Ukrainian Slavs...

Topkek, this is the Russian "right" (pic related).

These are the people you shill for when you support Russia over your own country, goys! You may like big, masculine Russia today, but you won't like it when you're choking on the cock of Asiatic Muscovite tyranny.

Support Trump and support better relations with Putin, but FROM A POSITION OF STRENGTH ONLY. Keep the mongoloid, Judeo-Bolshevik hordes at bay.

Why would US ally with Russia so Russia will not get fucked by China? We will watch from distance with popcorn how Siberia is getting annexed

well with Russia it's kind of relationships you get
Husband that will beat the shit out of you but will say that he loves you and not to leave him

Fuck off Zhang

How would you make the first step to become friends with Europe and America again?

Sure why not Jamal
There is little cold for you though

I love Putin

Sure my Big Brother

Did you think the car crash was an assassination attempt on Putin's life?

If so, who do you think it was?

Careful on that temper, burger wouldn't want that blood pressure to go up even higher.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

>How so? Didn't hear anything about it
Look into it.

Russia is constantly trying to fuck Finland.

I lived 5 yrs in Moscow. I visited there for a week a month ago.

We know we are tiny on the shoulder of a super power, but you fkers keep putting shit down on us.

We shojld be doing business together, nevermind what the EU thinks.

But Russia has not made even one gesture of friendshipmwith Finland.

Дoбpый дeнь! (copy and paste)

How do I get the Russian alphabet on my keyboard?

Do you suck cocks?

how do you build prosperous country that relies on oil and heavily corrupted? that's right you don't
hence why he needs scary stories about ebil west and degenerate yurop to keep population from fleeing and to blame their fails on it

>uh oh economy is in shitter
must be Obama

that pic is right though, western values today = degeneracy

Thanks Ivan, I'm used to winters by the Finnish border so cold is no problem. I heard that your friends had some trouble with Finnish winters a while ago.

so, what is the fucking problem in russia, at least you russians are not selling your souls to americans, you have biggest country on earth almost ll natural resources and you russians wants to join to west(americans) , are you guys retarded?

Have you ever dipped your cigarette in toothpaste then smoked it?

Do you use adidas tracksuit and squat??

>Russia, p-please don't n-nuke us

>Russia, p-please l-let us b-be big and s-strong like you

Man up, faggot. Trump isn't going to submit to that tinpot mongoloid dictator. Better relations, fine, but from a position of strength and mutual respect only.

The entire world knew Putin was at the G-20 in China and Putin wouldn't travel around moscow without a security convoy. If you even for a second consider that to possibly have been an assassination attempt, you're a moron.

just smoke menthols man!

Actually he make sense after you read Mackinder and Mahan.
Can't escape geography.

you first buddy

when? didn't hear something about it

well any facts or examples?

buy a stickers on ebay or aliexpress

I am straight

10/10 mate )))

State tv channels are extremely pro-putin, it got really cheesy after the start of the ukrainian crisis - basically media says that Putin is responsible for all good that happens in the world, and Obama for all evil. There are some neutral and even anti-putin media on the internet, but the average russian most likely never heard of them, it appeals to young people

You can print out layout yourself or get from ebay cheap sticky ones or go overboard and just order keyboard from russian tech stores that deliver abroad

I don't need it because I remember position of all letters since I was Russian

> I am russian
> Ask you answers
Хyй coceшь, бoчкy дeлaeшь?

Supporting the genocide of whites in Zimbabwe is the ultimate degeneracy. Don't be a faggot and twist his words into a statement against post-modern leftist Western ways.

He is anti-white, not anti-Western or anti-Cultural Marxism, no matter what he might tell the likes of you to get you to support him like the useful idiots you are.

He is a Russian neoconservative imperialist, a globalist playing for a different team, that of Asiatic mongoloid supremacy.

I have never smoked

yes to both

хyи нe cocy бoчкy дeлaл

Do you have free speech or will you be attested for saying Putin sucks?

I like Putin by the way

So the white race being weak and deserving extinction is correct, in your mind?

If a kike Jew said this, you would rightfully condemn him.

Why are you weaseling away like a cowardly faggot when a Russian "right-winger" says this?

You are the russian, stating to ask you questions.

you tell me.

Don't worry finnbro, I would describe our relationships with Finland as neutral, there is definitely no hate directed towards finns, the media doesn't give a portrayal of Finland at all. Russian media likes to talk shit abiut your neighbors - baltic countries, that they are nazis opressing our poor Ivans, but I never hear anything negative directed at Finland. We don't make business together because Putin likes to make enemies more than he likes to make friends - he thinks no one can be trusted

you need to be at least little bit relevant to get arrested.
you can get in trouble if you have semi popular blog and didn't register it officially as media

Why do your people insist on attacking and oppressing your white neighbors throughout history, and then hiding behind historical revisionism and the brainwashing of state TV?

can i hear your russian accent as evidence you are russian

>I don't watch hockey
Faggot detected.

I can't call for extremism or revolution in other cases no one give a fuck

I think we have the good relations

it's full of propaganda

redneck detercted

Have you ever watched operation ы, and if so, what do you think about it

Russians are fking Finland and Baltics.

Your opinion as a random nobody in Russia means nothing. You are responsible for the actions of your state.

Fking fix your country already.
You are turning everyone into an enemy.

>I think we have the good relations

We dont.

Russia has done nothing for Finland.
Instead you shit on us at every opportunity.

Plus you fuckers made us pay reparations to you after WWII, when YOU tried to invade us. Then you also took Viaborg and Ladoga feom us.

Wtf has Russia ever done in favor of Finland?
I cant think of anything.
Can you?

So much for "friendliness".

why do your people invade and destroy countries all over the world?

sorry but no

many times, every russian watched it
I think it's comedy gold

I was born in Volgograd and have lived in America since 4 years old. Thinking of coming back. Where are some nice places to relocate? Is Volgograd still shit?

Autism.

>Thinking of coming back

solid
spasibo, chuvak

>Hey, look at all the good things Russia is doing for Finland and the Baltics. Oh wait, there are none.

>Plus you fuckers made us pay reparations to you after WWII, when YOU tried to invade us. Then you also took Viaborg and Ladoga feom us.

Yeah, because you Finnish beta cucks thought you were Aryan enough to ally with the Nazis, you still haven't learnt your lesson and not you're siding with Germany once again.

Prepare to be the first nuclear wasteland when Russia decides it's time for another world war.

Do you really want to do this?
Why? For what purpose?

I came to the conclusion that Germany's cosmic mission is to fuck up Europe.
/showerthoughts

>you have biggest country on earth almost ll natural resources
and we are almost poorest country in the world

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Finnish_Non-Aggression_Pact
Why russians cant be trusted

to come back and see what has changed
visit family

This is beneath you, brit.

You promised ro assist us vs the Soviet threat and invasion, but you never delivered.

Fuck you, your country, your ancestors and family descendants.

May they be raped by muslim pedophiles, your crown torn feom your head, and your country fall to islam while you cry for help.

See how well you defend yourself, alone.

On scale 1-10 after Trump Makes Russia Great Again will you back-stab us and do Red Dawn?

so do you want to come to visit and not to stay forever?

I have never been in Volgograd so I can't tell you

what?
literally now you are in bad position only due sanctins, and because again you dumshits trusted in EU and USA, why you never learn

>trusted eu and usa
maybe they should leave neighbouring countries alone, the one who cant be trusted is russia

Why is Spain sad?

it depends
perhaps if I like it better than the US
I haven't been in Russia in ages. Do you recommend a spot to relocate?

>implying you've ever been there

Russia is in a bad situstion, cos its oligarchs drain the wealth and inform the political agenda.

The only reason Russia isnt falling apart, is that Putin is the primarch of oligarchs. Allmpower and all decisions stem from him.

When Putin is gone, there is no accounting for the shitstorm thst will follow.

grozny or perhaps khasavyurt

GDP makes no sense in heavily corrupted cunt trees Jose
also not only sanctions but they relied too much on oil prices and they went don't 2-3 times

>US expanded NATO
>US promised not to IT
>EU and US are happy expanding NATO around Russia even before Russia were in Ukraine
>Is russia fault again...
>crimea river
get lost

>GDP makes no sense
ok Tyrone

>Ask you answers

yet another ask a faggot anything thread
WHEN WILL THIS CANCER END?

reddit you attention whoring fag

thats bullshit, average salary here is 400$ per month
And we don't give a fuck about sanctions
Oil prices and ruble course fucked us up

Moscow and St Peter

Hello Chechen

>>GDP makes no sense
in heavily corrupter cunt trees
you're so stupid that you can read only 4 words at once?

>NATO is evil because sovereign Eastern European countries chose to join them

>implying that Russia has any fucking say in what sovereign countries decide in terms of which alliances to join or not to join

>implying that Eastern European whites owe anything to a Judeo-Bolshevik, mongoloid mafia-run regime

I'd rather not be surrounded by Mussies thanks

>thats bullshit, average salary here is 400$ per month

are you aware that mexico is a complete shithole and we dont have sanctions and have 51% and US and EU says that mexico is OK ?

What does the average russian think about Putin?