There's more where that came from

>There's more where that came from.

Is this from Flubber? I haven't seen that movie in years

The Orville

The Orville is more canon than the new Sexual Transmitted Disease this is really a great age of memes

wtf is going on that greenscreen?

Who was in the wrong here?

the green screen is only the outer space the mini space ship is real and the walls

onl 4 aliens

hope they got sued for that blatant anti-diversity hiring policy

I fucking love this show, it really filled that empty spot when I had just finished all Trek shows

i see 13 pleb go to a doctor

>Posted from xer Pinterest account

They agreed, so neither or both of them, depending on your pov.

>assuming a persons race

I want cishet FUCKING WHITE MALES to die.

i ain't white plus we are in the 21'st century we still aren't that smart to know or even normalize that they are species that we know aliens are unknown species from another planet so it checks out in our view

BIG

Why won't she give him a chance, bros? Is Slime Dude /ourguy/?

unironically the best star trek of this decade.

"Captain Mercer, tell me about your penis"

Was this episode good at the end?
I dropped at 15 minutes, because it was annoying propaganda

Yes it was amazing. No joke.

No they say women are as strong as men and expect you to not think about it

No. There's a reason the ratings are tanking. The show is simply bad in every area and boring as fuck. No Season 2 for this turkey.

Except that argument gets immediately debunked you faggot.

>t.CBS shill

>the shuttle is actually real

Why did they light everything so shit it looks fake?

Because thats how they do it on Trek.

>male-only species
>male produces egg
>females exist too, though
Quick rundown on Moclans?

>another dick joke
Bravo mcfarlane

They're a tool of liberal (((propaganda)))

Wait, this show actually unironically has Klingons in it?

>Aired out of order

Fox signature move

what do the different colors mean?

Really? Episode 2 ends with the baby girl being hatched. Episode 3 is about it being a girl.

Yes, and it also has the second officer date some random nobody. They meet and begin dating in some other episode.

Yeah. The kicker is that it is a single-gendered species (read: all male) and they turn any female babies into male babies shorty after birth. A female baby is born once every 75 years.

the rundown is they didn't think about it hard enough to make it make sense

This, there isn't really anything the show does well. Tonally it's all over the place, the funny parts aren't funny enough and they're too few and far between for this thing to really succeed as a comedy, the action is to hokey for it to succeed as a star trek clone.

Did they make a new sexual organs meme on purpose?

They're autistic enough about industrial and military efficiency to the point of deleting females, but not autistic enough to become full not-Data

This show must've cost boatloads, which I am sure will make it easier for Fox to cancel it

Gay Niggers From Outerspace

lol.

t. CBS shill

Wow, they don't even give you faggots Saturday off?

Norm is legend

where do their babies come from

eggs

oh shit

orville was before this episode was even made also that kind of scene has been done on many books and media its generic writing

Star Trek: The Animated Series did it first.

>males produce eggs

If they breed with a Ditto.

fuck off shill

They immediately turn around and point out that the strong girl is a different species and a male of that species would be stronger than she is.

This is now a xeno waifu thread

Damn she was fine in that outfit.

>No they say women are as strong as men and expect you to not think about it
What?

Is there going to be a musical episode?

>dat smug face

I hope so

They're like Picolo

>the entire crew spends all episode saying how crazy and retarded it is to change the sex of a child
>circumcision redpill dropped
>the lawyer immediately calls out that a male of the strong girls species would be even stronger

Muh propaganda

>Supposedly utopian future
>Circumcision still exists
barbaric

Well, in the end they did the surgery anyway

>worldwide government with no borders
>circumcision is still a thing

Oh vey we won on all the line!

>you will never get in the ring with her

why live?

Isn't there a twilight zone like that?

>male of the strong girls species would be even stronger
that's not necessarily true though, plenty of species have stronger/larger females that males

might not be true for bipedal species

And in the end tradition still won out instead of these progressive fags from earth who know nothing of their culture but wanted to Change it anyway to feel good about themselves

>Conveying a message/position that one doesn't share is now propaganda
Wew lad. I suppose you don't converse much with other people in your social life, am I correct?

This is a pretty good Orville discussion thread. Too bad it's doomed because OP didn't include "Orville" in his post and the braindead morons ruining Sup Forums will make the other newly-created thread the dominant one.

Looking good Norm. Those pills seem to be working for ya.

Complete disrespect of their species way of life was completely out of place. One female born every 75 years will mean that there will only be one at a time and she will be alone. Never getting to participate in anything the society does.

Well this is why OP is a fag

Yes, Humans crash land on a planet and found out they're just like us

Exactly, the progressives wanted to change the social norm even though it would be detrimental to them all, and didn't the ones trying to break tradition either way

Doesn't affect the progressives either way*

Perfect

Guys, it is Klyden /ourguy/?

Orange is engineering, green is medical, red is security, blue is uhhh... command?

That's bugs me a lot, usually Red is command

Usually in what sense? In Trek red was always engineering and security.

Captain Picard was a great engineer right?