BREAKING: CNN & Don Lemon confirm Hillary Clinton as "the most honest politician"

BREAKING NEWS! TRUMP / DRUMPF & Sup Forums COMPLETELY BTFO

From Van Jones on Don Lemon's show:

>"Meanwhile, it actually turns out that Hillary Clinton, when you look at the fact checkers, she's one of the most honest politicians in America, according to the fact checkers. So there's a disconnect there that she's going to have to deal with."

>As Lemon turned to Republican guest and Trump supporter Paris Dennard for reaction, the CNN host reiterated that Jones was basing his claim on "fact checkers":

>DON LEMON: Okay, Trump supporter, Paris, you disagree with that?

>PARIS DENNARD, GOP POLITICAL COMMENTATOR: I think the American people will disagree-

>LEMON: He is speaking facts when he talks about the fact checkers, but go ahead.

HOLY FUCKING BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdJ73S2vysM
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
youtu.be/bOR38552MJA
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/07/hillary-clinton/clinton-says-none-her-emails-were-labeled-top-secr/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/07/donald-trump/Trump-says-Clinton-satisfied-with-VA/
youtube.com/watch?v=oMx4V3_PHII
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/01/08/boom-in-newlyreleased-email-hillary-orders-aide-to-strip-classified-marking-n2101680
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-asked-aide-to-remove-classified-markings-more-than-once/article/2579993
cbsnews.com/news/state-department-releases-more-clinton-emails-several-marked-classified/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If she's the most honest politician, it's time to start shooting.

Oh yeah, Van Jones sure stumped the Trump.
Fuck off you retarded leafposter

>she's one of the most honest politicians in America
God damnit ClintonNewsNetwork, I laughed so hard that I spilled my powerking all over my new jeans.

I've never trusted (((fact checkers)))
Shoulda just named them record correcters and called it a day

youtube.com/watch?v=GdJ73S2vysM

THUMBS DOWN THE FUCK OUTTA THIS

CHAT IS PRO TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

Their ownership group (Tampa Bay Times) endorsed Hillary.

It's just another partisan mouthpiece.

Don Lemon needs to be dumped in a fucking ditch.

They can't even be dishonest without hiding behind politifact, fucking cowards.

(((Fact checkers))) a fucking leaf

I knew it was a leaf before i even clicked the thread. Saged

youtu.be/bOR38552MJA

>lied about emails
>lied about supporting gay rights
>lied about being under sniper fire
yeah, honest

>CNN & Don Lemon confirm Hillary Clinton as "the most honest politician"

Implying I give a fuck about CNN and their token negro have to say about this election.

It's already over.

>CTR_Muhammad_Folder8329_Meme39.jpg

Interesting filename OP.

Thanks for "Correcting the Record"™!

Compared to most politicians Hillary is a saint. She's only lied like 30-40 times over 30 years in the business and has only murdered like 54 people. No one is as clean as her.

>244 watching

>takes don lemon seriously

my god, man. How do you sleep at night?

Ministry of truth

lol they're not even trying anymore. I remember when the Central intelligence news network put out quality propaganda.

>>lied about being under sniper fire
I thought that was Biden

>Clinton News Network

CNN needs to die. They're vital for my state's economy, but holy shit they're getting embarrassing with their full shilling.

I want to watch the news, not shilling.

Drumpf BTFO

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/07/hillary-clinton/clinton-says-none-her-emails-were-labeled-top-secr/

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/07/donald-trump/Trump-says-Clinton-satisfied-with-VA/

>Second link
She literally said it in the hour same hour he said it.

Can someone shoop lemon into here for me

wow, politifact confirmed 100% objective (it even has fact in the name), how can drumpflets even compete?

#mentalforhill

youtube.com/watch?v=oMx4V3_PHII

>flag

R A R E

Doesn't mean much when they're all complete liars.

I LOVE how Shillary twists the 'facts' and shitty websites like this parrot her bullshit.

>Bombshell: In Email, Hillary Ordered Aide to Strip Classified Marking and Send Sensitive Material
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/01/08/boom-in-newlyreleased-email-hillary-orders-aide-to-strip-classified-marking-n2101680

>Clinton asked aide to remove classified markings more than once
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-asked-aide-to-remove-classified-markings-more-than-once/article/2579993

>In email, Hillary Clinton tells aide to send talking points "nonsecure"

cbsnews.com/news/state-department-releases-more-clinton-emails-several-marked-classified/

>But in one email exchange between Clinton and staffer Jake Sullivan from June 17, 2011, the then-secretary advised her aide on sending a set of talking points by email when he had trouble sending them through secure means.
>Part of the exchange is redacted, so the context of the emails is unknown, but at one point, Sullivan tells Clinton that aides "say they've had issues sending secure fax. They're working on it."
>Clinton responds, "If they can't, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure."

(CNN)
Read pic related

Scott Adams was talking about this on twitter the other day, according to him the
>So, what you're saying is...
tactic is a tell for cognitive dissonance. Anyone who uses it does that to twist facts so that they fit their own internal narrative.

Keep this in mind when debating someone, Harris was doing well to keep reiterating his point and not giving in.