There are people on Sup Forums that ACTUALLY believe Jews worldwide are in on some global conspiracy to destroy the...

>there are people on Sup Forums that ACTUALLY believe Jews worldwide are in on some global conspiracy to destroy the white race

I seriously hope this is just memes I'm falling for, and there aren't actual retards who hold those beliefs

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/09/05/im-a-jew-and-im-part-of-the-alt-right-trust-me-goy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's honestly one of the weaknesses on this board, and of the alt-right in general. Literally everything is blamed on the jews, and if you disagree you're a jew shill. I thought the left was pretty retarded for crying RACISM in order to shut down arguments but the right has its fair share of the same type of retards.

I want to believe it's satire, but it's not. People honest-to-God believe the Jews run everything and are responsible for the destruction of the white race.

Too many elites in banks, corporations, economic councils, media and entertainment have Jewish ancestry and overwhelmingly push leftist narratives. I suppose you could argue being Jewish and being left-wing and rich is a cultural trait much like being a poor nigger and voting Democrat.

I can't blame them for wanting to call out the Jew, but I have to admit it does get nauseating when you want to have a frank and worthy discussion and some autist jumps in with his grand theory of kikes controlling plant digestion to enable global warming or some shit like that.

BAN CANADA
A
N

C
A
N
A
D
A

First of all the alt right are literally just Milo's cult following
they're not a thing outside of that.

Anyone accepting the label of the alt right is an idiot for obvious reasons.

Jews are kind of a problem, but yeah, the hive mind Jew thing is just stupid and insane.

jews are evil and where ever they are found you will find evil. i don't know if it's a conspiracy or just kikes being kikes.

israel is our greatest ally
and our greatest enemy
the jews did everything
and nothing

also is this a copypasta or did you write it out yourself? i remember seeing this exact same post before

fuck off with your jewish lies. milo isn't alt-right, nor does he even claim to be.

therightstuff.biz/2016/09/05/im-a-jew-and-im-part-of-the-alt-right-trust-me-goy/

A MOTHER FUCKING LEAF

Just how new are you? Honest q

>Alt right
Stopped reading there

Explain Holocaust denial laws.

Sage
If it isn't the Jews who is it?

>accepting a label the left gave you to allow for easier straw manning and ad homs to emotionally manipulate people away from listening to actual arguments
user you're an absolute fucking retard.

>what is Loxism

Didn't some white supremacist literally make a newspaper or some shit called The Alternative Right

Probably
and you can bet a lot of money on that being one startup useful idiot or controlled opposition.

No just the (((elites))) who are comprised of jews and useful idiots

I keep saying this, but nobody listens. It is disinfo doing a lot of the Jew shit. Everybody can see that Jews are generally stateless and comfortable as cosmopolitan people in high positions of power (disproportionate entry into top universities, richest class in the United States, virtual control over Hollywood and banking).

But the conspiracy theorist who argues that they are colluding to destroy the white race I think is either

1) stone cold retarded

2) government disinfo

I would not believe it was disinfo either, were it not for the fact that I read some documents about the Canadian government infiltrating BBSs in the 80s and 90s with purposefully racist materials. The goal was to draw those types of people to the boards so they could be watched and corralled.

America's intelligence agencies are so large many here cannot fathom their size and scope. I believe they are doing similar things and much, much more.

>he cant use google

this is an obvious copypasta

Just because something is culturally frowned upon doesn't mean it's wrong

The Jews have been kicked out of over 100 countries. Must be (((pure coincidence)))

this

Finally i see this thread.

Been browsing Sup Forums for quite some time and this is the only thing i couldn`t quite understand.

Mudslimes are doing the nasty things,sjw and feminazi are fucking retarded and yet the kikes get it as much as them.

Never quite understood this hatred for the kikes.

You guys are both mistaken

the left didn't give us the alt-right name, and no Milo is not the alt-right

The best description for alt-right would come from therightstuff . biz and their type

The reason it's called 'alt-right' is because right wing thought is not allowed in modern societies. Julius Evola, the romans, thomas hobbes, etc.

for you brits: Jonathan Bowden

etc. is the philosophy of the alt-right. The alt-right is called the alt-right because it is an alternative to what we have in the west, which is center-left "right wing"parties

>this is an obvious copypasta
thank God, I thought I was starting to slowly go insane in this place seeing posts that remind me exactly of other posts

I'm pretty sure nobody believes every single religious jew and ethnic jew is involved in some global conspiracy.
We even had a General with a jewish father in WW2 who also served well in WW1 for Germany.
>General Erhard Milch
>Pic related

The only people i ever see seriously making such claims are usually american, and if we wait long enough, one of these Untermenschen will show up in this thread and will now blame
General Erhard Milch for Germany losing the War because
>1/2 Jew

1.5 years here

You have to do more research.

True alt-right thought is not a blind hatred of the kayaks, but instead an intellectual recognition that the ethno religion of the jewish people causes them to have certain propensities, just as our ethnicity and religion does.

Due to their self preservation instinct, they seek to manipulate the outside world to make it safer for them. By doing so, they are changing the honor and virtue of our societies

basically; they are a group of pretty high IQ people who has a solid in-group preference and practices nepotism, but is allowed to do so because they are a protected religious group under US law

And if you think that the secular ones don't utilize these protections, you are a jewish shill.

People often automatically associate us with the redneck imagery they have, which is intentionally through conditioning put into their heads.

Its no conspiracy just like muslims ttakingg over europe is is not

Its true, and not as way out of left field as you might think. When we say THE JEWS or (((globalists))) we're talking about the elite bankers who have been the source behind nearly every war in the past couple centuries, not the normal guy down the street whose bar mitzvah you went to. Normal jews may be often co-opted by these globalists (ask any one of them who is in favor of muslim immigration to europe if they are also in favor of immigration to israel) but they are as blue-pilled and unaware of their complicity as anyone.

The thing I like about pol is the assertion that there isn't a Jewish conspiracy is bait.

and yet our immigration laws didn't just change themselves, did they?

and the names of the people behind the changes all seem to echo

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

same

>there are such newfags on this board lurking this very minute who still think that the JIDF hasn't proclaimed this their home

Looks like the embrace Jew propaganda is working

>there are some retarded and autistic people on Sup Forums.

Seriously, user -- it's a containment board for a reason. The biggest collection loonies outside Bedlam.

Take that back!

Check the central ba- i have said too much shit its just a meme goy!

No quotes, no proof, meh.

Yes, yes, just a meme. Go back to sleep, goy.

And he was part of the Frankfurt school or what, lol.

what are you trying to say?

this rabbi was so important that he had to be consulted before military actions, his state funeral was the largest in israeli history

all religious jews are jewish supremacists, they believe that all non-jews are inferior, without souls

do any of them even deny that they believe they are "god's chosen people"?

what would you call a White who though his race was better than all others? why don't you call jews that word?

In a thread today people asserted that the blood libel was real

They asserted that medieval jews murdered christian babies and baked their blood into matzo

I don't think actual, 1930s-Germany-Nazis believed this. It's gotten out of control and become a meme

what evidence do we have that it's false?

If the right modernized itself it would be a force to be reckoned with.

>fix the stupid anti-science shit, global warming is real and human caused

>stop the stupid conspiracy shit, it makes you look stupid