Oldest thing you own

Whats the oldest thing you own Sup Forums?

I have a 100 year old penny

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/mcnamarasblog/2011/05/major-michael-o’connor-ninth-massachusetts-infantry-1861-1898.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Several books over 100 years old.

I am made of atoms that are as old as the universe

Not Sup Forums related, stop sliding.

A 600 year old picture of George Washington.

My house is older than your country

my soul

your mother

>Whats the oldest thing you own Sup Forums?
ur mum

(23?) Million year old fossil.

A civil war Whitneyville musket and a history textbook from 1850

Same. I have a 1st edition Thoreau book. My great great grandfather whote his name in it.

>My genes
But seriously I have some old prayer books from the war turns out the soldsiers kept little pieces of writings from the bible with them. Most likely to read once they are excepting death.

>My house is older than your country

do they have programs to help you buy a newer one?

hitler''s pubes, want to buy some?

>excepting

accepting dammit. you're british, I suppose, but at least try to learn the rules of the american language.

A watch my grandad used to have that I wanted as a kid.
Not even an expensive watch or anything, just always loved it.

I have a piece of Native American pottery that may be 1000 years old.

Probably my MusicMan 65 Reverb head.

>George Washington
>600 years old

Are you retarded?

Did the nice goyum who sold you that rub his hands together?

Just got this the other day

I meant expecting. You know when death is round the corner and you have a steaming hole in your chest. I do make that mistake sometimes though.

I have a gun from 1926

Ive got a rock i reckon to be a few billion years old.

Sick burn.

I have a 600 year old bible in my safe. it is all in old ass german though.

my father, who absolutely hated me, wanted me to keep it.

I had a hearty chuckle.

The atoms in my body are 14 billion years old

1812 half dollar.

my virginity.

I have a motivational book written in 1918, first edition. I also have a spade made in 1942, with a cover.

I have a piece of a clay jar which is probably atleast a thousand years old.

Found it near a dig.

I own a musket that was made in 1220 AD

I have my freedom

coprolite marble

I have some 100 and 200 year old books. I also went cave hopping in the Caribbean and found some old Reales from the 1700's

too bad is not in a good shape.

1896 German Mauser

Bro if that is really 600 years old please at least post a picture of it.

my soul

The oldest thing I own is a 100 year old nickel.

Wait, I guess that's the oldest man made item I have. I also have a couple Precambrian rocks.

The oldest thing I own is part of a sword.
Not sure which battle, or period.

Thats pretty cool. Pics?

I have a perhaps 150 year old Orthodox icon from the Russian Empire, taken by a finn

It's so old that the paint went dry and it's almost completely brown now, may be even older then I think but all I know is that my grandfather grabbed it in russia.

It's so old the force of the photons emitted from the flash of the camera would turn it into dust in an instant, don't do it user.

I have an American indian copperhead, one cent penny from 1872.
I have several other American coins from pre 1960.

I literally own more American history and culture than most of you Americans can grasp.

You fuckers are like the people that write 'oxygen' under the '5 things you can't live without' OkCupid profile question.

Probably best to kill yourselves.

Well, not even grandfather.
Great grandfather.

My house is older than your penny

Family locket with a picture of some ancestor as a baby. Over 100 years old

My house is older than your house.

I have a rock sitting on my desk. It is really old. I painted a smiley face on it so it can keep me company on late nights shitposting on Sup Forums.

The icon is of the "lady of kazan" by the way, i had some slavs from Sup Forums help me translate it

I have a 100+ year old accordion that my great grandfather brought overseas when he Immigrated here

A 200 year old bayonet

Oh yeah, well I own a several years out-of-date package of Belgian Waffle mix.

My grandfathers Winter War album chronicling the events leading up to and during the war. 1939 mainly. Pretty epic

Spinosaurus tooth, 100 million years old

If it is really 600 years old we're talking about one of the first german bibles printed by gutenberg translated by martin luther. This is why I want to see it. This is the most important period of the growth of the intellect in possibly european history, when interpretation of the bible fell into the hands of commoners. If it is 600 years old he must post it, i will not let this go.

My virginity..

This thread depresses me
the oldest thing I own is a photo of my parents from the 80s when they were still around in my wallet

we wuz kiangz n shiet mayun, ancient rock space shipz n shiet
niggas fuckin the wyte saturn nord womyn

goo ol' dayz muh nigga
;")

Probably worth twice as much too!

You have a coin that's almost as old as your country

1864 2 cent coin.

Sweden bringing the bants

I have a Japanese bible that was made in 1954.

Wood stove from 1868.
Looks like I win..

pic related
our holy lady of kazan

Nice, you're like 80% comets.

400 million year old fossil.

This. After some googling I found that they are 60-65 million years old. Turitella fossils that I found embedded in some rock.

2000 year old roman coin

You don't get out much do you ?

REKT

Everything I own isn't older than 8 years
Even my furniture is made of cardboard boxes I got from a store recently that was throwing them out

I would rather not. supposedly it is a bavarian version from right before luther's shit fit. it has my old old oldd world family tree on that branch mapped out. but it is at this time vacum packed.

I can barely speak conversational german. I have no idea what these bavarians were saying.

If I go outside and pick up a rock, do I win?

I got a 120 year old penny ....bitch

step up yo game

Iron cross from my great grandfather from ww1

Considering ship to ship gunpowder combat wasnt written about until the 1350's and the likelihood of you owning a vaso or bombardum hand cannon and mistaking it for a musket is about nil, Id get a refund on your gun poste haste sparky.

World is only 6000 years old

old church slavonic

Nice. Mine is still older though wew, should I post my collection?

I inherited a collection of old 78 RPM records from the mid 1930s. I have about 60 of them. I'm going to keep them for a long time and then see if they're worth anything to a collector some day.

I actually work everyday
I just don't have any relatives and am always moving from apartment to apartment any place that needs a room mate so I usually only have a bag of clothes a radio and a phone

Looks like a dude with a soul patch in a dress.

A piano from 1897

not even the oldest penny i own, but come on at least keep you image names relevent

I have a hollow body electric guitar from the 50s. It's not worth much.

A hide scraper made out of Onadaga chert. It could be 300 years old, it could be a 1000 years old. Sorry for the shitty picture

A dress sword of a Major on my mother's side
from the Spanish-American War

patheos.com/blogs/mcnamarasblog/2011/05/major-michael-o’connor-ninth-massachusetts-infantry-1861-1898.html

Mannlicher m95 rifle and a WWI US helmet

Great Grandfather's WWI medal.

it's supposed to be mary iirc
the thing is made out of wood and some metal

A 150 year old book. (Arabic)

OPs mom

There are some VERY old books in my uni library. Even a 180+ year old copy of Meditations by marcus aurelius.

I want to steal it so bad.

IMPLYING YOU OWN IT

THE INDIANS DOOOOOO