*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg
youtube.com/watch?v=HVC6RL3TyZI
youtube.com/watch?v=oBFYuMSl8UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you'll never beat the shit out of someone's dog and then have them thank you for it

Reminder spicshit punched the lab in the throat for no apparent reason and deserved to be bitten

No no no no come on. The dog insulted him a little bit, got a little out of order.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg

top 10 happy anime endings

that dog vs this cat, who wins?

youtube.com/watch?v=HVC6RL3TyZI

Even the most fucked up lab is just a huge lapdog on the inside

youtube.com/watch?v=oBFYuMSl8UM
Who was in the wrong here?

That rocketed out of that dog.

BRRRAAAAPPP

I miss Vigo Mortensteen.

*Nips your spic*

Who was in the wrong here?

What the name of that Stand?

>no apparent reason

KAKAROTTO!

He's fast.

This. I wish he would try this on my pupper so I could heem his ass

>You're 100 years too early to mess with me, young pup!

Lol

It seems like dogs get most of their power from full-on bites from the rapid sawing and pulling back with their heads. In this case, I think the proper defense for a doggo clamp is to not pull back at all but instead rush into them, moving yourself in the green zone, and take them down where you can get a full or half mount and maintain ground control.

If you can make your hand into a fast wrapped around their canines it basically renders a dog powerless

What was happening here.

Drumpf and nazis getting BTFO'd in a powerful speech

what

HOW TO BEAT UP A DOG NIGGA

No, what you do is kick it in the torso. Which he did. And it worked.

Then you shove your balls in its face for a full five minutes. That's how you get the true respect.

>Googled HOW TO BEAT UP A DOG
>clicked videos

Wow. Fuck Chinese people.

>And it worked
It did not. Both you and I know that Holly still had the hand firmly clamped, ripping and tearing, after you delivered that weak """"kick"""".
Obviously in the instant replay there it is clear you should have pressed forward and asserted yourself more before giving Holly the ball presentation.

>it's a "caesar's whore wife divorces him and his favourite dog dies so he attempts suicide" episode

streep accepted an award and started talking about trump

>shove balls in face of dog that just bit you
>???
>profit

>I adopted her because they wouldn't keep her after they saw her bite me, they would put her to sleep.

Wtf. I am a cat person but this sounds retarded. "Oh the doggo broke, better kick her out or kill her."

How is that retarded? If a dog bites people it gets killed.

It is a very powerful stance. If you try to break it , you will get glassed in the neck and die later from internal injury.

> If a dog bites people it gets killed
So if a dog bites a criminal that's breaking into the house you have to kill it?

No, you just train them and learn about dog psychology.
She just bit an alien who annoyed the fuck out of her.

I always thought this.
>dog bites you
>it's twisting around
>it's painful but you can still move your body that's not being bitten
>pull out your pocket knife, teleport behind the doggo and slice its throat
if you don't care a knife with you you're doing it wrong

>punched
It was a light jab with the tip of his thumb you fucking faggot.
>no apparent
The dog was showing aggression towards Caesar and it's owner over food, if your dog bites you over food you've failed as a dog owner. Also the jab distracts the dog and makes it lose confidence in the attack.

What do you think Caesar is there to help them with you colossal moron? You raise a dog like shit and put it down you should just be barred from owning a pet or having children.

I know this sounds retarded but he's actually right. If you shove you're arm far enough into their jaw they won't be able to bite down.

No, if a dog bites your baby or anyone you've told it not to bite though yeah.

Well let him help them then. But Cesar is only one guy. He saved Holly's life for sure but let's not act like Holly's death would impact anybody.

>learn about dog psychology.
Exactly. Dog. Not human. Dangerous humans get imprisoned. Dangerous dogs get destroyed.

You dindu doggo faggots piss me off so much.

holly was just breaking his balls

Cesar also admitted he wasn't paying attention and that if he was he wouldn't have gotten bit.

just twist it on its back and strangle them
protip: doesn't work on cats

Tssssst!

>lines being drawn