Sup Forums Christmas cheer thread #4

It's that time of year again.

So grab some coco, turn on the Christmas music, and hang out with some Sup Forumsmrades as we share stories and get into the holiday spirit.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you.

All lists: pastebin.com/i76p6g59
Ungifted lists: pastebin.com/PnsZCHHH

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, around the top right there's a share option that will open a window with a link in it, we just need the bit after the com/w/

Got home just time to get this done.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

7-zip.org/download.html.
mega.nz/#!c9YWQI5A!bo2y8BDEDMakBN8eNuZse0H9uuHRQaryf4wFu7UirkQ.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riddler
thebookseller.com/news/amazon-launches-writing-competition-reinvent-twas-night-christmas-431496
picosong.com/Ufxv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stepped away for a few minutes and we got archived, but that's alright.

Now, let us begin...

Still not feeling that great today, better than yesterday though.

How is everyone else doing?

22F7P31ZHSC0V

Good morning

So here's some happy for you all.

Last year I got royally fucked over. I got made redundant when my wife was pregnant. To top things off, a long standing medical condition went crazy on me and landing me back and forth in hospital. This wasn't helped by my son going back and forth due to complications himself. It took a hell of a toll and these threads were a lifesaver. This year I have been pumped full of drugs time and time again and I have been literally housebound from the pain and the nature of it. I'm waiting on consultation with a surgeon so I can go into hospital and get all this cut out of me, get a bag on the hip, all of the shit stuff. Been a fucking mental year I tell you what.

So where does the happy come into it? Last year someone brought Mog the Forgetful Cat from my wishlist. It's a children's picture book I had when I was a kid. Some kind user brought it and added "Mog was a big part of my life. If some user wants a motherfuckign Mog book, they're gonna get a motherfucking Mog book!"

He's one and a month old now, and that book has been read to him at least three times a week as he sits on my lap and falls asleep.

I suppose I hope the guy, or gal, who brought it for me reads this and gets a goofy smile on his face knowing how much use I'm getting out of it.

Hope you feel better. Whatever I had is starting to wear off, just haven't had a good nights rest in a few days.

>The puzzle is still live folks!
Hello and welcome to another Riddler puzzle! I did work on this first puzzle to make it more accessible. For this puzzle all you need to open the boxes is 7-zip.org/download.html. When you try to extract the zip you will be prompted for a password and voila! That's all you need. As always I'll be monitoring the thread and be here for you when you have questions. Now without further ado!
===============================================================================================
Good evening Batboobs! I have a new puzzle for you (one of a few more to come). I hope you find this riddle troubling. Here's the first box mega.nz/#!c9YWQI5A!bo2y8BDEDMakBN8eNuZse0H9uuHRQaryf4wFu7UirkQ. While you ponder it here's something to keep you in wonder en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riddler
2-29|2-6|2.1-3|2.3-1
5.4-5|5.4-17|1.1-3|1.1-21|2.5-1,
5.7-1|2-21|2-23|2.4-4|2.4-3
5.2-4|5.1-2!
1.1-9
2.1-2|2.2-1|2.5-1|6-2
8-3|2.1-2|2.3-2|5.6-3
2.1-2|2.4-2|5.7-4|5.4-3
3-13|4-4|2-3|2-8|5.6-2|6-1|2.5-3
4-3|2.5-3
2.2-1|2-9|1-18|2.2-1|2.4-18|5.4-1
5.5-1|6-1|8-13|8-14

Help Regarding Second Hint Here

None of you were prepared...

And so our epic saga comes to an end. If you're just joining us, try not to stare directly at it.

VJ9BT1OBNF7

Happy holidays mein Sup Forumsmrades
17RRSCN0A7DU8

Sorry to hear you had a tough year, but I'm glad you're feeling the cheer!

Got my gift in today, Godzilla The Half-Century War. Stellar choice, Ian. Many thanks.

And I sent a gift out to 29AYFK2B057ZT. Merry Christmas!

awh that's heartwarming

When I was little, I was real real sick and my parents read me The Little Prince all the time

I'm completely lost on the second clue.
Do I need to know anything about Moana?

If I'm not mistaken, I want to say I sent your little ones something Paw Patrol-related last year toward the end of the season and, if so, I hope they enjoyed. Here's hoping things are on an upturn and you'll be back on your feet soon.

Happy Holidays, Sup Forums!

Hopefully 2017 will be a good year

5ZsMAGh

REPOSTING FROM LAST THREAD:

I gave some serious thought to our Grievous/Grinch parody as I lay awake in bed last night and figured it was best to lay out a story to work from as we go forward.

The original Grinch story involved him 'saving' Christmas for the Whos which came together to celebrate in spite of holiday trimmings being stripped away following the realization that he too could be touched by holiday spirit and having a change of heart. Suppose our story isn't that Grievous isn't attempting to steal the holiday trimmings directly, but to disarm the Jedi, Clones, and Wookiees in Jedi disguise as preepemptive strike while Life Day celebrations are going on? He'll slink through stealing weapons under cover of night and, victory now certainly assured, is shocked to find the plucky Wookiees still ready to defend the life they cherish so much even without the benefit of weapons. Touched by their warrior's spirit, Grievous will come to have some small understanding of Life Day and find an excuse to retreat for the day so that they might celebrate in peace.

Nothing too specific.

Getting some money tomorrow, will be able to buy a present then.

5YCdh7x

Good to see a new thread! Here's my Amazon wishlist again! 297MIGOM4JLT0

Who sent me Siegfried Volume 2? I want to tell you a story and also give my thanks.

Best time of the year fella. Looking forward to watching you melt peoples brains as well! It's not Christmas if you don't find yourself randomly wondering about a Riddler posted puzzle while watching TV.

I've never read The Little Prince though I understand it's pretty big when it comes to kids stories. Worth getting the kid?

Sorry fella, that wasn't me, but I'm sure whoever it was loved it. I've heard Paw Patrol is like toddler crack.

Getting festive as shit in England now it's cold so I participated in this:
thebookseller.com/news/amazon-launches-writing-competition-reinvent-twas-night-christmas-431496
Who knows, something might come from it.

>I've heard Paw Patrol is like toddler crack.
You're not far off. My kids have three DVDs for the series and I have practiacally memorized them over the past year.

Can't contribute monetarily, so have some OC caroling
picosong.com/Ufxv/

Good evening folks.

No piano recording tonight, sadly, I've got a roaring migraine from work today and I'm hitting the sack early. If anyone wants requests though, throw them up here in the thread and I'll see them tomorrow.

We're strongly in the Night Garden phase. Currently I'm being watched by a 2ft tall Iggle Piggles and Upsey Daisy. That and Baby TV are on a lot of the time.
Baby TV, man... a thread about that would be the trippiest shit.

This is off-topic but did the Attack on Titan anthology ever get scanned/uploaded anywhere? I would like to read it somewhere. Seems like a high-profile release to not get scanned at all.

>Baby TV, man... a thread about that would be the trippiest shit.
I remember sometime a year or so ago there was a thread asking for suggestions for young kids cartoons and it just evolved into a thread about Hundley, the dachshund from Curious George.

Noticed you guys last year and decided to join in on the holiday fun this year.

3JNB13I3XZ931

My copy of Flex Mentallo arrived today, and I just read through it for the first time. Thanks SDU!
Today's also payday, so when the check deposits, y'all are going to get some gifts.

I'm Going To Storytime Some Holiday Spidey, with Art by Darwyn Cooke! Strap In, True-Believers! 1UCWO4PGHF1IK

Have you tried checking with any AoT threads on Sup Forums or maybe the Artbook threads on /ic/.

Broke ass niggas lmao get a job

Are you gong to do any name that tune contests this year? Those are my favorite.

2FADPV5Y1R327

Hey folks. Enjoying these Christmas threads so far. I was wondering if people would want Christmas special livestreams on the weekends like I did for Spooktober. Any suggestions for this weekend folks? Might be able to do obscure specials, maybe some Dreamworks stuff, or even spooky Christmas specials.

Also reposting my wishlist just because new thread.
F2H67ST7SEVM

Apologies for missing Thanksgiving. I got a little busy that day. By the time I could stream, some shit happened and ruined the day.

I'm a perpetual poorfag, so I've never participated, but it looks like I may have a little disposable income later this month. Just to clarify, if I gift someone will they be able to see the name, or email associated with my account? Not a big deal as I can temporarily change it, just curious.

Not unless you include it.

Nope. They don't know anything unless you write something in the optional note

I'd be up for it depending on what was shown since I tend to avoid most Christmas specials until the 24 & 25 of December.

Little Prince is one of the best children's stories of all time

Alright, thanks.

Sorry That I've been so silent