What are your thoughts on Hydewars going behind a paywall...

What are your thoughts on Hydewars going behind a paywall? Is it worth it shilling out 5 sheckels every month for one rambling vlog a month

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sx4O5hsoOgM
youtu.be/8JlyR53LuzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2017... I am forgotten...

>2018... I am... re-remembered

The first few Hydewars were worthwhile, the ones with charls. The rest are absolute shit and sam is fucking idiot to think anyone would pay for that.

If the content is good and it helps him create more, sure. How is he getting money right now? Is he employed? Does he have a patreon?

hahaha...it's funny..'cause he's got the hat...oh lawdy

yeah, he has a patreon and he barely puts out any content.

What's his endgame

Get MDE on TV to redpill his legions of Pepepedes.

He may have gone too far in some places.

>paying 5 dollars to listen to some aging crust punk go on an hour long boring rant about nothing

the last few episodes were really fucking boring and him just rambling about "shitty people man"

some leftist uploads all of his content on youtube anyway. that's how i watch anything by him.

he bragged about it in the comments

Nigger should just keep the videos free but shill his patreon (which is already successful) more, like every other internet person does. Starting to charge for low effort content smells like he's trying to milk the last bastion of fans that will do anything he says.

hes getting over $2000 from his two patreons combined(one is on hatreon) and has recently given away $5000 to The Daily Stormer because (in his own words) he isn't hurting on money. Also apparently made a fortune on trump betting + cryptocurrency investments. Sam is full kikemode and this won't encourage new content at all.

>giving shekels to an ostracized jew

Hes got some chutzpah

it's working. lots of retards are subscribing.

I'm not paying shit to anyone. I don't donate to anyones patreon or anything else because that's fucking stupid. Why would I do that?

I think if he focuses on topics and doesn't start rambling like he usually does then $5 is fine but for the current level of quality he has been putting out it's not worth it. As much as I like to listen to crazy people reinforce my ideas I don't need it that much.

He made thousands from the book sales too.
$38 a pop, two sold out printings. Genuinely must have made 100 - 200 thousand dollars from that given it was essentially independent publishing.

Friendly reminder Sam has been unironically shilling gamerfood(tm) tier cringepills

>wingnut welfare
a new grift every day

Why doesn't he just get a real job?

yeah, it boggles my mind how some people get conned out of money like this. they're not sending you anything, no tracking number, no property, nothing, and yet you pay them money. mind = blown

If he got a job and started actually helping the economy in some small way his schtick of complaining about other people not contributing to society or being shitty excuses for human beings would be less """ironic"""

Do you really think he could pass a background check?

>pay person for videos
>no content

?

Is he a criminal?

I was talking about Patreon. anyway I'm sure Sam's shitty videos will be uploaded everywhere.

GUYS hes just under le 9000 layers of irony XDDD upvote pls

Do you not remember the UCLA shootings?

hey those cough drops are good.

he can get sub-$30k/year McJobs.
anything higher and they'll do enough research to find out he's a liability.

what happened to sam? I wish old neet sam would come to the future and call out current day sam for his bullshit. then get back to making skits with charls and nick

Personally I will pirate his stuff until he can provide proof that he's never pirated a single piece of media in his life.

he was questioned by FBI, plus all those "serial shooter" memes.

>what happened to sam?
it's like a fat girl who gets fucked by a 10/10 Chad and thinks that's what she deserves now.

No it's not worth it and Hyde knows it. He probably sees it as some kind of meta comedy bit and has nothing but contempt for his fans.

so really he's no better than those "gamergirls" on twitch

>what happened to sam?
dont mess with the jews, let he be a reminder to what happens when you cross god chosen people.

Depressed, NEET, and ready-to-go-ER Sam was wise beyond his years. Was it just the growing fame that made it all go so wrong?

>leftist spreading an alt right "comedian's" message
Something doesn't add up

>it's a Sam jokes about running a new scam but isn't really joking about it episode
why do people keep watching this show

If he has put it behind a paywall and someone uploads it for free that person is taking money from him really. Makes sense to me.

I thought Jews were money hungry? Now they're behind free content?

i think sam resents his following and just wants to milk them for all they're worth now, he seems to have given up on ever "making it" since his show got canceled.

Why would a Jew want Sam to get paid? A Jew wouldn't want to pay for someone else's content

I've never understood how you guys get enjoyment out of looking at Sam's fat face in a vertical phone video for 20+ minutes. If he wants to have a show again, maybe he should be working on shit that actually has production value.

>If he wants to have a show again, maybe he should be working on shit that actually has production value.
>entitled millennial
>working or putting any effort to lazy jewtube vids
LMAO

That's my problem with Sam. If you look through their youtube channel they have those official releases that were similar to what they did for world peace. That seems to have almost completely dried up and almost all new content is just Sam in his car with his phone. It's garbage.

>literally calling the majority of your fanbase cocksucking acid cancer leeches and pure human shit that's not even worth kicking in the head if they were dying and raped in an alleyway

Sam is such a genius as always.

Don't pay the kike, he already milks enough money out of his fans. And hydewars is shit too, I really like the first few, especially the ones with Charls and the one where he talks about chinese AI, but the others are just ASMR tier.

they have material for a season 2. probably still clinging on to hope someone somewhere picks it up
early vertical videos were the best though. i agree hyde wars is mostly really bad and im not paying for shit even though i like mde

>jewtuber starts a patreon
>immideatly starts slacking
his fans should stop full-time.

what is sam's endgame? mde content seems to be non existent and hydewars is just white noise. he seems to have entered a jabba the hut esque phase in his life.

at least the old vids still exist

>what is sam's endgame?

The early MDE videos that are just 5-20 minutes long of Sam riffing on something are great though. It would be better if Hydewars were more like that instead of him just driving around in his car drooling on himself and not having much to say.

>what is sam's endgame?
greater Israel.

Personally I prefer stuff like Moms or Officer Maggot that involved getting actors and planning. Andrew Ruse probably deserves better honestly.

they even had a public access show at one point where they just fucked with people, their older skits are very hit and miss with the tim and eric influence being very heavy
youtu.be/sx4O5hsoOgM
youtu.be/8JlyR53LuzQ

i dont really give a shit if sam wants to be a white nationalist but im not going to pay him if hes donating 5 fucking grand to the daily stormer

hydewars is such a terrible show, I don't see how the fuck he can justify that going behind a paywall.

It's barely funny and hardly insightful

world peace didn't deserve cancellation in the first place, that's the real problem

I'll be ok with this if wouldn't take to release a single video in 3 to 4 months and will have more Charls

honestly its basically a thinly veiled donation. He doesn't make any money off youtube. He knows if you wanted to watch it anyway you could just pirate it.

But he already has a patreon and a hatreon that he makes 2100 dollars a month on.

He makes 2100 dollars a month off fans to basically do nothing at all, horribly lazy vlogs, that he is now going to put behind a paywall. If this was ANYBODY else it wouldn't be defended, I don't see why MDE fans give this shit a pass.

So basically it's like everything else he's done

WHY the FUCK doesn't he make it a patreon 5-dollar-tier reward instead of doing this seperate shit?
It's so fucking obvious, has he really not thought of that?

I've been an MDE fan for a long time, but I wouldn't pay for this. The quality of MDE stuff has fallen off the map, its just Sam drooling in his car driving around incoherently. It's not even anything.

I think the sad realization has hit him. He's 32+, no family, no kids, no wife and when he looks at his friends (Nick, James, Carn Art Group, college friends, etc) they all have successful lives or at least enjoy what they are doing. Nick seems to be doing great, and what is Sam doing? Incoherent babbling and promising "future projects".
Yeah right. Not worth 1$ let alone 5.

paid podcasts are for retards only. that's the ultimate sign of narcissism like marc maron or dan carlin

the whole thing is an ad for yourself

and fuck me, sam's videos are literally uncut rambling. he doesn't script it or edit it. he talks to himself in the car for an hour.

(i subscribe to the doughboys double because i am retarded)

They're not even worth watching for free. Why do you retards shill this cunt so hard? His videos are terrible.

i'm sure he just forgot. too late now though, so pay up, goy ;) gotta do it for the movement.

link?

he wants to double dip on the people doing his patreon, which are probably 90% of the potential audience for hyde wars

if he put it on patreon he would make no additional money

Maybe I could forgive Sam for his misgivings and hypocrisy if he wasn't so vicious to others for having similar problems. The way he humiliated the people on kickstarter tv can only be glossed over if you think of those people as abstractions which is very easy to do online. Wouldn't be surprised if Sam was a narcissist tbqhwyfamalams

we do it ironically for the memes xD kek

I have always appreciated Sam and MDE at a distance, parts of his personality are endearing and hilarious, but a lot of it isn't.

This has kind of been a reminder that he actually is a piece of shit. Any nuance that I have imbued onto his art is pretty much in my head and probably not something intentional.

he clearly is, as are most people in entertainment

why else would they create output? it's not that they simply WANT to be heard, it's that they NEED to be heard.

Literally no memes. This faggot is meme-less.

this

he just realizes that ultimately the product he offers is so stupid that you would have to be stupid to watch him in the first place so he just actively shits on his audience whenever he can. I think it really worked in a subversive and interesting way when he did this on television because the medium of tv is already shit and needed that cynicism, but online in his dumb vlogs it's just degrading

Dude is fucking loaded from crypto and other hustles, don't give him neetbux and buy into his "I'm so poor and dying my healthcare nigga"

He has employees and an office right now, don't give him $5 for rambling

Would you if you got ~2k for promises, each month?

and yet he can't afford health insurance

he pirated fallout 4 during that stream with charls

How would you really know? Regardless he is spending a lot of money on his employees and office. Maybe that's all bullshit as well.

>has nothing but contempt for his fans.

this. The guy is a complete jew and outright admitted hes working on making a complete bullshit workout supplement and is shilling sugar pills that are "energy pills" on his social media accounts. Hes become a complete nihilist and is just making as much money he possibly can off of his cult internet status

he pirated all those games. Thats why his bioshock review didnt even work, he fucked it up somehow and the game didnt even download

Na he's waiting tables

>but a lot of it isn't.

Sam is very obviously a sociopathic piece of shit. You can tell hes the type of person that would have some retard in his little group just to torture him for his amusement. He always viciously went after h3h3 and then backed down like a complete bitch when Ethan simply responded to him.

This

I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE, PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY

Absolute shit? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Are Sam and Tim pulling a long con?

I'm trying to figure out if it's some sort of deep method act or if he's actually gone insane.

i posted this in another thread that didn't gain any traction

at least he acknowledges his jew tactics

ree sam reee haha

It's kinda ironic that he turned into the kind of person KSTV was about, heh

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?