One Day My Negroid Love-Child Will Be President

Half-breed defends another Half-breed's inexcusable behavior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liVt3rBxVIg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/family-values-1.323094
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Part TWO:

Every day, in every way, Obama reveals what his real nation is.

Obama has seen blacks as his only true nation and has been using white tax money to support his real people, Africans.

Likewise, Africans are Kaepernick's true tribe and nation.

If a white man didn't stand for the national anthem because the blacks are in a secret war with whites, the NFL would boot his white ass out.

But Blacks are a "special class" in modern America. And whites are second class citizens these days. It will only get worse, and whites are supporting the people who crave the opportunity to do us harm.

We are not one people.

RAMZPAUL on why it is ok for Blacks to sit down during the national anthem for a nation created by people not of the African tribe:

youtube.com/watch?v=liVt3rBxVIg

America is a jewish oligarchy with a puppet muslim/black supremacist in the whitehouse.

The white cuckold race is finished.

>somehow vaguely implying that Obama isn't a superior being to Trump

His daughter is a slut just like his whore mother

>implying that Trump is better than Obama just because he happens to have better kids
>aka implying that people should be judged by their relatives and not by themselves
What a load of fucking shit.

what's up with the swastica side tables?

Guess that's why Jeb! didn't use his last name much... because everyone would be so nice about his brother and remember that they are different people.

>implying that just because Jeb is just as retarded as dubya, that means you can ALWAYS judge people by their relatives

Look, dude, I admit Trump is an exception. He is a fucking retards, while his kids are kind of cool and smart.

Obama is kind of cool, while his wife is a racist dog and his daughters are whoreshit.

There are exceptions and exceptions. Deal with that!

Kids are raised by their fathers aka the man of the house.

Really makes you think.

Is that the mother of the POTUS?

yeah, classic coalburner, that would be considered slutty even by today's standards

She looks fuckable

They're pretty broken but it relates to this.

Slightly broken swastikas reinforce the occultist "magic" ability to destroy natural nazism and replace it with a destructive New World Order where nature is ruled by jew and jew graduates from Gods Chosen People to God himself.

You listen to the media about Trump.

He talks everyday and says 10% dumb stuff.

All they play for you is the 10% dumb stuff and you never see the other 9 hours of footage per day of Trump there is.

Trump generals try to cure this by spamming all Trumps good stuff.

gtfo gypsy

you make the rest of actual daco-romans look bad

>All they play for you is the 10% dumb stuff and you never see the other 9 hours of footage per day of Trump there is.
Sure, prove me wrong, let's see the clever shit. I admit I'm skeptical of you, but still, you can change my mind. Give it a shot, show me something that is not disappointing.

>gtfo gypsy
Great talk. You're a true intellectual.
>you make the rest of actual daco-romans look bad
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) You fucking motherfucker.

>show me something that is not disappointing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

There you go

>presents a video of 4 seconds, a radical and unrealistic idea is presented without content
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I stand corrected, man. Obviously you and Trump are geniuses, way smarter than Einstein (who was a fucking kike, btw).

You are retarded.

Whoops, the Trump coalition of geniuses have arrived! They tell me how I'm a retarded gypsy! OMG! And they will prove me wrong with 4 seconds videos! Oh, no!

I know right!

He's such a genius

WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH 2018!

>slouched over resting his chin in his hands while talking to someone important

Jesus fuck, why is this nigger so informal?

Yes, USA should go to war with Israel. Both countries have nukes, so it will be good.

I'm a Romanian, but not really. I am actually a secret retarded gypsy Muslim, and I root for the Saudis and the Syrians and the terrorists. So, I want USA to go to war with Israel, so these countries both lose.

I have one question, though. Are you Trump supporters mentally retarded or just bat shit crazy?

He's a fucking manlet too

Saudi Arabia is allied with Israel.

Iraq, Libya and Syria were against Israel.

Half the "Terrorists" are also funded by USA and Israel allied with Saudi Arabia.

Who bowed down to the overlord better?

>Saudi Arabia is allied with Israel.
Source? I need a fucking source on that, considering that if you have an Israel visa on your passport, they won't let you enter Saudi Arabia and if you're found to be a Jew in SA, they will literally imprison you on sight.

Also, we shouldn't be against the Syrian government, right? Except, Syria is allied with Russia, and Russia has been America's arch-enemy. So, how the fuck would an alliance between America and Syria work out with Putin's dick in the middle?

In case you didn't know, Russia isn't exactly part of NATO.

Wait where is he, I can't see him?

He's talking about obama

Russia is the enemy of the corrupt american establishment

The people dont want war with Russia

>implying it's his daughter

But Russia was communist for a long time, dude.
My country was also communist, and I can tell you from experience communism is no fun. Communists attack children, protect gypsies for no good reason, protect the rights of fat idiots, and are staunchly anti-intellectual.
I've traveled to Russia more times than you have and people there absolutely retarded peasants. And that's because of communism.
You can't be friends with Russia right now, at least not until they become fully uncucked.
You are better friends with Israel, imho. They have some tech going on in their country and shit.
Besides, do you like Palestinians so much? Palestinians are literally dogs. they bark, walk around in search for food, they are like stray dogs. have you ever talked to a Palestinian? They are virtually illiterate. You'd find them boring and annoying and you'd want them neutered and leashed if they lived in your country.

So was she jewish?

The soviet union collapsed decades ago...

The USA and EUSSR is becoming more jewish communist than Russia.

The world is different than what the media says. Media lies to manipulate you. Just like jews do on here

Probably

FDR and his wifecousin were jewish during WW2

HMMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH?

>The soviet union collapsed decades ago...
>implying communism didn't leave deep marks
Dude, in Romania, communism officially collapsed in 1989, but we were virtually communist until 2004.

>The USA and EUSSR is becoming more jewish communist than Russia.
>at the same, complain about Muslim immigration
So, which one is it? Is Islam the threat, or is communism the threat?

ISLAM WILL BE USED TO CAUSE TERRORIST ATTACKS

TERRORIST ATTACKS MEANS GOVERNMENT MUST DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND TAKE RIGHT AWAY

TAKE RIGHTS AWAY AND YOU GET COMMUNISM

Starting to see how you need to cause a cause so that romanians dont know whats going on?

Apparently.

Obama is a half sub-Saharan, half jew.

Alright, let's assume for a moment that you're right and this isn't a long shot. Let's assume that Muslims are pets for Jews and somehow the entire situation is well planned. Although, let's face it, the world is basically a clusterfuck.

Now, I have one question. Are you a devout Christian? I mean, do you really believe in god and Jesus? If you do, then why do you find it impossible for Muslims to be simply terrorists and Jews to be simply a bunch of religious freaks?

Why do you assume that Muslims are violent by nature and not because of their religion, and why do you assume that Jews are cunning and clever, and not just a bunch of psychotic businessmen?

Because, if you see the situation how it really is, then you understand that the world is chaotic and it's not in the Jew claws anymore than it is in Saudi claws or Christian Republican claws or communist claws.

I am an atheist, so I should be the one who thinks terrorism is just a political tool, and even I understand that it's more about religion and chaos and shit. If you're a Christian, then how are you not seeing that these people fight for the retarded reasons that are their religions and nothing more?

Proof

PROOF NOW

1 of the (((Rothschild))) Daughters is dating a saudi right now...

SONOFABITCH!!

Religion is used to manipulate

Tell a muslim those violent verses in the quran and show him pictures of dead arabs the US killed and he will go full jihad

Don't care if Islam is violent or not. It can be used for violence with nothing but 1 picture and like 4 lines from the quran

So that's the hole that your president was shat out of?
I think Americans are very kind for humouring him.

>1 of the (((Rothschild))) Daughters is dating a saudi right now...
Source?

Also, what's up with the (()) stuff? Besides looking like a vagina, what do those parantheses mean?

>that reaction image newspaper in the background

Holy shit memes are able to travel through time

she was fucking ugly

Hey, isn't that Frank Marshal Davis's chair?

(((Means jewish)))

>"You try telling them what to do. My oldest daughter's boyfriend - she is 15 - is a Saudi. He is a great guy and if she will want to marry him, she can."
haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/family-values-1.323094

Right. So, if a Rothschild woman sells herself as one of the countless whores that a Saudi has in his harem, that's somehow a "win" for the Jews?...

I mean, this only means that Jews suck Saudi cock.

And this demolishes the entire idea that USA should wipe Israel off the planet. Since Jews are controlled, what's the point in attacking them? Isn't it better if you simply attack the Saudis, or what?

Also, realistically, probably that bitch is a dissident anyway. She wants black cock and that's it. It doesn't mean there's some conspiracy going on, not at all, since it can't be anyway. You are probably just overvaluing this piece of info.

If you do, however, uncover anything meaningful, I'm all eyes and ears.

That's Barry Soetoros mother isn't it?

niggers have been a special class for a long time now. Started with the cucks & scum back in the WW2 era. It's really only now with alternative news sources that people can spread true information on the negro scourge.

Yeah, what a filthy, nigger-loving coalburning whore, huh?

wow her ass is GARBAGE

It would take months to explain it all to your low IQ romania.

Just research more and you will eventually understand

IS SHE JEWISH?!?

really makes you think

>makes accusations that are not only unsubstantiated, but also contradictory
>gets called out on contradictions
>goes into psychotic mods and starts insulting
Great talk. Very useful. It's like talking to mental patients who see ghosts.