White people hate

White people are the destroyers of the world, they enslaved the blacks, they hollowcoasted the jews, and now they want to build a wall to keep latinos out...

All this because they are jealous of our diversity, all they do is steal our culture

KILL WHITEY

>flag
Checks out

REMEMBAH THA HALL-OF-COST

Shitty bait

ABSCHIEBEN

>hollowcoasted the jews
>german flag

lol

You people are sick, atleast we know how to make a shit on toilet

>land of cucks

These people still haven't told us what flag they support. Is it Nigeria? Uganda? Congo? Sudan?

I wonder if she's realized how shit her quality of life would be in a less developed nation?

did you forget?
for white people the WORLD IS THEIR TOILET!
Cuckany BTFO

she hasn't realized shit lol
dis she-boon dun no wut da fuk dat sheeyit be

fuck you copy of chinaman

even africa black now how bad your products are

Like I find it really funny that were to have your average dindus relocated to Africa, most of them would starve to death.

>all know how shit da product
but they all still buy...

I overheard one in US bitching about his ancestors being enslaved
dude at another table behind him chimes in, "And it was the best fucking thing to ever happen to your family because otherwise you'd have been born in fucking Africa."
Not another word was spoken on that topic...

did she ever kill herself?

>on the toilet
>on

Exactly, like even poverty in the States is preferable to living in Africa. I liked this one user 's idea of reparations, basicly giving 100,000 to any black that wants it, but they have to relocate to Africa and has to renounce their citizenship. Costly as fuck, but honestly it would save more money in the long run.