No words in English language can describe how much I fucking despise that cunt

No words in English language can describe how much I fucking despise that cunt.

And they are making her into Miracolous holder next season? Fucking how? Fucking why?

However, I do have to admit she is hot as fuck

I just want her to die, bruised and broken after utterly faiing at her first fight, cementing the publics faith in Ladybug and Cat Noir.
And yes, its "Cat" not "Chat"

No, seriously, how are they even going to make her into likeable hero? The shit she was pulling was beyond redeemable

>tearing Rose's love letter into pieces
>rejecting confession in the most cruel way possible
>complete lack of remorse or emapthy
>complete failure to even acknowledge she is doing wrong

Just how are they gonna do it?

I thought it was someone else who was going to be the new hero?

Uhm, yeah, I hardly doubt that

Only other option is that this is her long-lost twin sister Chloeford.

The bee girl has longer hair in general, different hair in the front, thinner lips, and thicker thighs

Nah it got leaked at a con by marketing or something. They had a pic of her and Alia with Miraculous.

Keep telling yourself that Denialfag

The Bee girl also has same hair color, same eyes, same lips, same side hair, is clad in yellow which is color assosciated with Chloe and represents bee, like a high school queen bee that Chloe is.

Astruc himself said Chloe is irredeemable.

Perhaps a scene where Ladybug--hero hero--and/or Adrian--whom she considers herself very close to--calls her out on her selfishness, actually causing her to reflect on her actions, thus causing her Kwami to awaken? Maybe throw in Sabrina getting hurt for good measure. Then Laila can take over as the mean person who gets people Akumatized.

What if Bee-Chloe is an unlikable antihero.

Selfish and curt yet begrudgingly helps Ladybug and Cat save the day when they need her.

Deep down she means well. And later on discovers her true character as the redeemable hero.

I mean wouldn't that make her character more interesting than: Here's a new Bee themed hero that's a completely new person that you like and has no flaws.

I hate Chloe too.

Curious to see that pic.

They're not going to make her into a hero, they'll turn her into Hawkmoth's right hand woman.

Alya will probably give up after a while because people won't stop comparing her to Volpina (Lila).

Didn't mean to spoiler those last two lines. Oh well.

As a special favor to you

Why would Chloe help Hawkmoth? She loves superheroes, probably the only positive aspect of her entire character is her wanting to be one.

Is the Miraculous going to conceal that wart on her forehead? These costumes that don't hide anything are getting ridiculous.

>These costumes that don't hide anything are getting ridiculous.

As opposed to costumes from staple magical girls shows.

Thanks!

Chloe and Alia both have the same sort of thigh-high boot and above the elbow gloves thing going on. Which is pretty hot.

>They're not going to make her into a hero, they'll turn her into Hawkmoth's right hand woman.
This could be interesting.

I do hope they bring Volpina back at some point.

She'll do so via the power of bad writing and OoC Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Something will happen justified or not, which will cause Ladybug and Cat Noir to hate her. Hawkmoth will say some nice things and she'll decide to go "Yeah sure, I'll join you" and regardless of whether we're supposed to feel sympathy for her at that moment (if that's the writer's intent), we'll all hate her cause she's Chloe.

Hey now, Hawkmoth's mask does a perfect job of hiding his identity (at least in universe, out of universe the total lack of alternatives made it pretty easy to figure out it was Gabriel). Too bad he's the one Miraculous user who doesn't make public appearances. Is that supposed to be some sort of meta-joke?

Also, apparently Santa Claus himself becomes an akuma in the upcoming Christmas special. Whose ready to see Gabriel get his name on the permanent naughty plaque?