EXCLUSIVE: Finn Wolfhard, who is riding with the recent blockbuster horror pic It, has set his next film project...

>EXCLUSIVE: Finn Wolfhard, who is riding with the recent blockbuster horror pic It, has set his next film project. The young actor has come aboard the Ken Marino-directed film Dog Days, from LD Entertainment. Written by Elissa Matsueda and Erica Oyama, the pic follows a group of interconnected humans brought together by their canine counterparts as each faces hardships in life with their trusty pets at their side.
>Wolfhard will play Tyler, an autistic and thoughtful pizza delivery boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/09/it-movie-stranger-things-finn-wolfhard-dog-days-1202175139/
youtube.com/watch?v=fg_QS2yAsfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was the only unauthentic sounding kid in IT. How is that even possible when you're literally still a kid?

>ooooooh look at me, I'm a huge faggot contrarian. I sound so smart on the internet.

I liked IT, genius.

He is going to look like such a fucking deformed monster freak once he hits puberty
that's the way these child actors go, they always search for kids who display characteristics that overemphasize normal childish traits and ramp it up to 11, then they never lose those traits when they age and they just look like freaks. Mccauly culkin, corey feldman, the list goes on

ken marino is hilarious. I still find it weird how he's launched a decently successful directing career.

Based Froggo

People have been saying that since ST came out but now he's the only good looking one left

Once again Sup Forums was wrong

Everything he's in is gold

Jokes aside he was the only one that sounds natural in the cast, the rest of them were basically reading lines

He was funny dude. Movies don't need to have the realism of a reality show. He made people laugh and thats what matters

Yeah I should give it some slack they're still leagues better than most child actors.

The Wolfhard keeps taking Hollywood by storm.

>the wolfhard
Which one?

>written by women
>meme gimmicky plot
rip career

Finn is the only Wolfhard that counts desu

He has hit puberty for like 2 years you retard

uhh... The one people recognize. Nick

I wanna dip my balls it.

>dog movies

These are always garbage but I guess they do well enough because dogs.

Kevin

Finn will make it good like how he made It good

I didn't even know The Wolfhard had a brother.

yeah I just heard about him. Apparently he's in a netlfix show

How come Nick doesn't look half as cute as Finn despite looking so simialr?

>tfw i'm a 24 year old autistic pizza delivery boy

finally, a movie just for me

>ywn be sandwiched by Wolfhards

deadline.com/2017/09/it-movie-stranger-things-finn-wolfhard-dog-days-1202175139/
It's altruistic not autistic

I WANNA DIP MY BALLS IN HIM

Daily reminder that irl fags are usually pedos too. Don't let queers around children

its a joke ya dip

>showing his ankle
Lewd

Finn has cute personality too, something Nick can only dream about

HEY IM GROOMP

youtube.com/watch?v=fg_QS2yAsfI

based finn

>>Wolfhard will play Tyler, an autistic and thoughtful pizza delivery boy.
HERE COMES KINO

Suck my dick

I think he's gonna be a guest on Vinesauce as well

>baby boy back at it again with the kino
he just can't lose!

sauce?

dat voice crack

Cute Finn

pffft, Nick of course

He's so fucking cute oh my god.
I'm becoming gayer every time I look at him

what's the meaning of the plant between his legs?