Negatively Numbered earths

What are negatively numbered earths like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHTkH6nFHik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Antimatter multiverse

Aren't those the ones that the Antimonitor watched over before he became a bad guy?

Where did you see negative numbered earths?

To my knowledge DC has never mentioned them but the properties of the number line dictate that they would be there.

>properties of the number line dictate that they would be there
Flawed logic. Who was the negative third president of the USA? The negative pages of Sup Forums? The billboard charts negative number songs?

Those are just the third president, the first page, and the top song. Those aren't president 3, page 1 and song 1.

I am deeply ashamed to share a home city with Grant Morrison.

I am so sorry, rest of the world. On behalf of all of Scotland.

this is not Sup Forums related but this reminded me of the star trek tng episode where in the alternate timeline the borg have brought the federation to its knees and the enterprise is one of the last remaining of the federation fleet

star trek is a nice show

Ignore the examples if you want. Your initial assumption that positive numbered implies negative numbered ones is incorrect. There aren't negative numbered named Earths. People gave them positive numbered names. Could have just as easily named them with letters or descriptive names.

People like OP jumping onto the hypercrisis bandwagon without having read the comics for lol magic and occult was a mistake.

But I read Multiversity.

>i've read one whole comic
Okay

>What are negatively numbered earths like?
MIND. FUCKING. BLOWN.

>Who was the negative third president of the USA?

Nosreffej Samoht you pleb.

>
>Aren't those the ones that the Antimonitor watched over before he became a bad guy?

He was always a bad guy. He just got... side tracked.

>the negative third president
>Nosreffej Samoht
I think you have the beginning of a good horror fiction set up in the making.

>What are negatively numbered earths like?

This:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHTkH6nFHik

Wait... where is Earth 52?

Fuck off, I have read more than that.

Alexander Hamilton was -3 president.

There isn't one.

>i know i have demonstrably shown to have no comic knowledge but i pinky promise that i've read lots of comics
Oh well, ok then.