Prove to me that asian women weren't made for white cock

Prove to me that asian women weren't made for white cock.

>mfw have qt azn waifu

Am I a race traitor? Or am I redpilled enough to know that asians are master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xdAwOdqYQRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

beta nu-males go for azns because they require a lower level of masculinity.

>qt azn waifu

pic related?

OP pic is qtaftbqh

*japanese

Rest of the Asians are mongrel-tier and even then only 1 in 5000 nips looks remotely like her.

It's not that Asian women are master race, they just know their place.

White women are also nothing more than trash.

Enjoy having a Supreme Gentleman as a son, fucking faggot.

No Goldberg, but she is cute. We took each other's virginity.

>Children meme
>MUH GENETIC LINE

bluepills everywhere

How did you manage to obtain an Asian qt?

They're boring and beta. But it's true, western women are now way too masculine. You are a race traitor and your daughter will become a cocksucking whore while your son is Elliot Rodgers 2.0.

It works best if you breed within your race. This goes for everyone, asians, nogs too. Asians have customs and traditions; bringing in a white man is basically a fetish or for status. And black families don't like the token white person either. Unless you're a totally degenerate ghetto nig of course.

Stop race mixing you faggot, find a nice white girl.

Agreed. White women should be eradicated from this planet.

this guy gets it

I knew a guy that dated a Japanese woman. He actually spent practically all of his money to go visit her. She ended up telling him she didn't find him attractive anymore, and so he ended up with a white girl. Unfortunately, this new girl isn't much better. They both spend their money of frivolous things, and he has gained so much weight being with this new girl. Every time something happens she expects him to handle it. She wants pets but makes him take care of it because she won't. It's just a very general problem with women I think. I'm sure good women exist, but good luck finding one.

If white women are eradicated then so will be white males eventually.

Show pic pls. I want to feel good for someone on Sup Forums today.

>Prove to me that asian women weren't made for white cock
True, but more importantly, Asian MEN are made for white cock

At least the nips have white skins. If you guys are going sushi, donate some sperm to the banks so you know you did your part.

Not master race at all, just better than most white women for cultural reasons. My wife is asian and she's pro gun, got an engineering degree and hates spics and niggers. It's all about parenting though, white women would also value hard work, family and tradition if they were raised properly.

Women in general will adopt the opinions of the husband or fatherly figure they have. What has fucked up white women is weak white men who can't raise daughters properly.

Not into traps but muh dick

nice ladyboy

Very true

My girl has slowly grown to trump because of me. She is conservative but in Uni so she had been brainwashed. Redpilled her pretty well tbqh.

Do it user, you might have a qt hapa daugther that all of us can enjoy:
youtu.be/xdAwOdqYQRY

Here's the thing. Asian women are terrific. But when it comes to marrying one and having kids? Nah.

>asian_men_vs_white_women.jpg

My God you're pathetic

Source?

Why? Because I'm happy with a conservative respectful cute woman who acts like a woman and idolizes me?

user, proving a negative is not possible. As someone asserting that asian women are made for white cock, the burden of proof is on you.

That said, I find Asian women child-like in appearance but they manage to give Asian men raging boners. I think this is compelling evidence that Asian women are made to appeal to Asian men.

Pic related, it's what Asian men consider sexy.

>Women in general will adopt the opinions of the husband or fatherly figure they have. What has fucked up white women is weak white men who can't raise daughters properly.

So much this. And coupled with this the media propaganda and feminism stuff. Men shouldn't fall for this or their daughters will just end up in trouble.

A FUCKING LEAF

Rather be taken over by asians than spics

The big issue is the beta males that let women walk all over them because they think it's nice and appropriate to do.. so the women get tired of them and also become more and more outrageous looking for someone to put them in their place..

Not in some brutal fashion just a ordinary masculine man, or atleast what ordinary men used to be like in the past. Women get fucking elated if they find one of those..

>women made for cock.
well they clearly are. it just doesn't have to be white.

Elliot rodgers soon friend!
Race traitor

>My slightly different situation which will have the same result is much better than yours.
(you)

hapa girls are top tier but superior gentlemen are lost manlets, i don't think it's a good idea, make sure you'll have daughters

>What is IQ

If that's a man then I just fapped to a tranny.

Aw shucks

That's the thing, Women will instantly want believe any shocking story that people tell them in the media, but if they have a man to tell them why the media propaganda is wrong they'll think about it and realize that it's wrong. They feel safe if they have a strong man to guide them, either a husband of a father. That's why women have daddy issues, they want someone to give them approval.

he's a chink himself.

>Chinese IQ
You mean the race that mass produces inferior knockoff products?
I'd rather live in the Estados Unidos than the People's Republic of Chinada.