Hohols demand union with Poles, Romanians, Belarus, etc. (HAHA)

They're broke, they're corrupt, their country's made up. Now they want to head a powerful new bloc! Fear Ukrainian might!

youtube.com/watch?v=TQcBp4-c5sU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_Protocol
youtube.com/watch?v=6DZMg5kanRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually agree with this. Fuck the EU

>Poles
>accepting an union with those savages

I would be pretty dissapointed 2bh

i agree, fuck the eu, but a new EU with Ukraine is top level kek

Argies bringing the bargies

well, fuck them to hell, i'd say that we should annex them but they are so shit their main job would be sucking polish dicks for a bowl of soup, well lvov would be nice

There's nothing new about that ideea of a union. The plan (in 1 varian or another ) is older than the EU ,it just never materialized .

And i highly doubt that ukraine would "head anything" ,not in their current situation anyway.

It would be curios to see how ukraine would even be the one initiating such a movement though,looking at how romania,hungary,slovakia and poland all have claims on ukrainian land

>Poles accept union
>Remove borders
>Then dissolve the union, but put up borders as they were in 1939

Poland today is not actually Poland, it has shifted several hundreds of miles west, onto German clay. Western Ukraine is Poland

I didnt know Slovakia and Hungary had claims? What to?

Please take Poland and Romania out of the EU Ukraine. They are such a cancer.

It sounds like you are talking about Russian lead block almost exactly.

Are you butthurt that the Ukrainians have a future with hope and Russians don't?

Says the Russian.

Fuck off back to Latvia. You are not wanted in our nation. Poles are Roman Catholic and welcome.

hungary has a small area as well i forgot what exactly

Has claims, but it's liek GrossHungariums tier claims, shit that will never happen in places that Hungary hasn't owned in centuries
Slovakia has its tip missing, wich was given to Ukraine

yes of course

fuck off nigger, poles are even worse, they're russian-tier

It's what happens when you add countries which such a huge difference in wealth together...and keep in mind ..the balkans is still not all in the eu and the rest of the countries are poorer than us

the eu might not even stop at the black sea looking at the talks it had with georgia

That being said i'm significantly more in favor of a eastern european union or a balkan union

I don't mind giving from my taxes to bulgarians and serbs..the same way i imagine irish people don't mind giving from their taxes to others...but the eu as it is forces countries with no connections or even hostile historical connections to help each other

Won't work. The whole point of Poland-Lithuania was to latinize Ruthenia. It didn't work, hohols liked Moscow more. We should stay separate. I want V4, because at heart we are very similar. Belarus and Ukraine have without a doubt been influenced by the political culture of the Crown, but ultimately didn't want to stay part of the state. Well, fuck off then

>I want V4
This user gets it

> Ukrainians
> Future

lol. Even your potato faggot country has more of a future

The video does not mention Romania. Op is a fag.
Such a union cannot include Ukraine because both NATO and Russia need a buffer state.

I think V4 is a good arrangement, but Russia isn't really a threat to it. Russia doesn't want Polish clay, especially considering where Poland is now. Germany is a bigger threat, since it will soon be a Muslim country

>Ukraine
>Imaginary Union
This belongs in /x/

>Ukraine thinks it is a country

cute

>Such a union cannot include Ukraine because both NATO and Russia need a buffer state.
This union would be the "buffer state"

>ukraine thinking they are in position to DEMAND anything.

You are russian, you should know Ivan

before Maidan
>muh best ally, Ukrainians and Russians brothers forever, muh Eurasian union

after Maidan
>fucking hohols, subhumans, nazi gay banderas

There is no need to be upset, Sergei.

It will never work Ukraine is like 100 years lagging behinde V4

Would you poles actually union with a shithole like ukraine?
If yes I'm disappointed in you

poles are same tier as balts mate, deal with it - we are less in numbers, same clueless folk ruled by jews.
>muh ancestors, muh soviet aggressor.

Ukraine is hilarious.

>uk

Ukraine is Russian clay, get over Ukrainians.

It would be a stupid idea for us to leave NATO or the EU.

Most of our exports go to the EU.

A better choice would be Mali or Senegal

how Russia is aggressor and Belarus not ?!
>top kek
>well memed

why u keep sending gypsies here Radu?

They can feel more at home surrounded by so many Indians in the UK.
It eases their cultural integration.

When did gypsies first come to Romania and what was historical reaction to them?

well nationalism, heritage and history helps, i'd say we're very different, you're just bitter random ass white people

touche. touche. too many curry niggers here, and if the state of our Westgate toilets are anything to go by, they STILL dont poo in loo

The ukies have a beautiful country

Ukraine > Russia

>It would be a stupid idea for us to leave NATO or the EU.
>Most of our exports go to the EU.

We also cannot produce shit anything new cause of eu legislation. The eu basically demolished our local agriculture and much of our industry due to their "standards".
Most of our exports go to the eu cause we are in the eu. If the east would leave then we'd be able to export to other countries to make up for it . Our huge trade with iran for example was completely cut off due to our entry in eu and nato.

How the fuck is belarus an agressor ? Belarus tried probably more than any country to stop shit in ukraine cause of its buffer state status

I'm not sure if you're insulting me as well

Not sure the exact date , some were nomads, some were brought here by the mongols

>historical reaction
we enslaved a lot of them ,see pic ; it's a gypsy slave auction notice

>hohols demand union with Poles
>crest is yellow and blue not white and red
>rightfully russian crimea srill in hohol hands
>rightfully polish red ruthenia still in hohol hands
my sides are in orbit

send help

They got very segregated. Gypsies could stay here 1000 years and we wouldn't mix with them whereas when you send them to the west, they mix immediatly. Add muslims, poo in loos and chinks to the equation.

I don't have a precise date for when gipsies arrived in Europe, but the earliest historical document I've read which mentioned them was from the 13th century. Some rulers who were making donations to Christian monasteries used to donate gipsy villages too, probably because they were slaves.

Since Romanian written history started quite late, there's no recorded reaction to their arrival. Since they were considered slaves, then people must have thought they were subhuman.

German Lands will support V4. Look at Bavaria, Saxony and maybe few others

They are segregated here too, they live in their own weird communities in illegal housing and shit.

Gypsies are traveling Poo in Loos.

dont you wish to retake lviv or something

Increasing the legitimacy and importance of v4 would be great, also maybe include lithuania in it

>Gypsies could stay here 1000 years and we wouldn't mix with them
who is "we"?

Just don't mind, Ukies have bipolar thinking,
they advertise Russia as most fucked up country while Belarus is bff with Russia in any point of means.

- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_Protocol *but hey ukies still fuck that up*

>embargo.
>sanctions.
>etc. etc

Wait so romanians had slaves? I didn't know about that i thought there were no slaves in slavic states

What is this shit?
Honestly, fuck hohols. Dumbest people on Earth.

Yes gipsies have been slaves in the Romanian territories until the middle of the 19th century (1855 iirc).

There is no way Belarus would go against Russia (and with Ukraine)... is there??

aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhh :-DDDDDDDDD
>proud nation.

Isn't Belarus just Russia's little brother

Don't get me wrong , I actually like the ideea of an Intermarium , especially if the alternative is the EU...but I just don't see how ukraine could be a part of it...let's not even talk about it ...

There's the conflict zone, the territorial conflict...but even more

Ukraine,Moldova, they're extremely fucking poor countries , by european standards...and this is coming from some1 living in eu's 2nd poorest country...

I imagine ...romania wouldn't mind paying for moldova ,especially since they're a pretty small country...but ukraine ? come on ...there's 40+ mil people in ukraine...who's going (especially in eastern europe) to pay for those to get them at a "medium" eastern european level

Were they treated like a private property of the monarchs or were they more like enslaved serfs?

This is exactly what I was thinking

Seems Slavs aren't the brightest of people, you're alright though Bulgaria

As far as I know most of them were serfs

They were part of the land . Once you sold a field ,the slaves came with it. But not all though.

Oh thanks for the info Andrei

youtube.com/watch?v=6DZMg5kanRE
Transcarpathian rus was claimed by Hungarians in order to have a common border with Poland

>mfw that is literally my name

The only thing that Poland should do to Ukraines is to annex the western part and establish a border with Hungary bros again.

hi andrei

Minus Ukraine and Belarus, it would be an alright union.

They were the private property of monarchs and boyars. The difference between serfs and gipsies was that serfs only had a duty to work for a boyar on their land, but they were otherwise free to use the land for themselves, after they paid their dues to a boyar. Boyars had no right to sell them or kill them.
Boyars could sell or kill gipsies, since they were slaves, private property.

yeah sure but why would i want all those ungrateful fucks within it, it would be a huge hassle, people would die, poland would have to create secret police, i hope that they will be so miserable that Lwów region will hold some referendum about joining poland

Is that a sarcasm.
After this ukrainian crysis Ive met some of your kind. Many of them are openly saying things like:
>I dont want to return to ukraine. Life there is worse thans hit
>Ukraine is the worst country
>I dont want to be ukrainian.

Kinda depressing

why the fuck didnt they kill them all

>Ukraine
no

You know what is more depressing?
They came to Russia and saying the same things. Not refugees from Donbass, but "real" ukrainians from Western Ukraine.

Intermarium aftter ww1 would make sense, now it's science fiction.

They probably used them for forced labour and entertainment. If they refused orders they would be killed. I guess boyars never imagined one day gipsies would be freed from slavery. Huge mistake.

Just like Eastern Europeans in Germany or UK

>mfw

It's not impossible. Ukraine already has formed a joint brigade with Lithuania and Poland. Those claims everyone talks about are never going to be pressed and most of them are meme claims to begin with. Ukraine is a gold mine of a country and if they can get their corruption fixed they can have a half decent country. Also I love how op said they demanded it. I bet $1(6000000000 rubels) that they propose and not demand shit. In fact that's not even an official video you dumb lobster it's just some homemade video some guy made.

>another multi-ethnic nation full of people who hate each other
Great plan.

There are some edgy kids and whores but all at all its not true. ( from my personal exp.).

Even if they think that way most of them won't tell those things to locals.

Most ukrainains Ive met had no problem with that. I'm not even talking about their women couse I could write a fucking book about it...

Oh that was just a (((coincidence))) Andrei, i didn't mean to spook you or anything :^)

Alright Xavier. The fact that your cuck 60% country supports these terrorists doesn't means that we do ok?

it just means ukrainians aren't delusional and know their country is shit, unlike poltards like you

Except we don't like them, we wouldn't want to build a fucking sandcastle with them let alone a union

#spooked

Short term it will be mess, longterm we might have a chance to create here something amazing. I say let's give it a try.

>terrorists okay whatever man
Except you do dumbass you already formed a joint brigade and are supplying money and equipment

I like living there. It's comfy.
Does offending other ppl from the internet without a specific reason make your pathetic life any better?

>Poland
>Belarus
>Ukraine

every time I wake up and remember that these """countries""" exist I just want to go back to sleep and pretend it was all a dream

>Rusophobic government makes a joint brigade in case spooky russia invades entire europe and eats the corpses of the fallen
Also brigade is not a union, it's just our forces cooperating in case something happens, most people here don't really like ukraine

>this delusional

Greater Ruthenia when?