10% of men taking 90% of women

The new sexual revolution. The start of the dating app era. What is Sup Forums's take on this?

That is how nature is supposed to be. Look at lions or tigers etc. It is the alpha-lion who fucks his female lions. It is the alpha tiger who fucks the female tigers. It is the alpha wolf who fucks the female wolfs.

Stop being so butthurt.

feels good

who cares when you got ladyboys

You sound like women apologists. You might as well be feminists if you aren't already women.

>kill alpha to become new alpha like in nature
>go to jail

wow

> flag

It's an ebb and flow. Alphas maintain a monopoly on viable females leaving betas unable to get their rocks off and propagate their genes. Betas get pissed and fucking riot until society restructures to allow them to fuck and breed. They get too cozy and let their guards down, allowing for alphas to dominate once more. The cycle continues.

not hard to be in the top 10% of men these days

>dont sperg out
>lift a little
>dont be a pussy
>experiment to what works best with your face (hair, beard, etc)

problem solved

>You sound like women apologists. You might as well be feminists if you aren't already women.

I am just pointing out that this is nature doing what nature is supposed to do. Of course, sensible women also think about who can be a good baby father for their babies... but women are usually dumb, so they do not think about that. They think just about getting fucked by Chad because it makes them feel better than being fucked by a beta.

It's the reason, among a few other reasons, why men are abandoning western society. But people cannot accept this. Men need an incentive to contribute to society, or they won't. That will never change.

If you really believe this you are a fucking retard and don't deserve to get liad.

Fucking take a shower, get a haircut, go to the change and start talking to girls.
Aim low cause you are clearly an ugly fag. I promise even you could fuck a landwhale, stop going for top tier chicks when you are a loser.

yes i am a woman , i love to suck big alpha cock being spited and then have a beta beg me for a relationship

>Brazil
>the world capital of trannies

>kill alpha to become new alpha like in nature

Explains why there are more blacks murdered by whites than vice versa. Jealousy.

Wow, a free market with uneven contestors makes for an unbalanced distribution of goods aka women?!
Gee, color me surprised!

It is not true though. It is some bullshit idiots made up based on the Pareto principle, which is an economic principle which states 20% of the work(ers) produce 80% of the results/profits.

It has absolutely nothing to do with human relations.

Vast majority of humans are still very much monogamous even if it is a serial monogamous kind.

Stop posting made up statistics and models of no relevance. It is pure defeatism.

>stop being so butthurt about literally ruining one of the most important pilars of fucking civilization

Germany was a mistake.

Finally natural selection has returned

>10% of men taking 90% of women
Well, seems like the solution is 90% of the men killing the 10%.

This

I think part of the male population should undergo a forceful transition at infant stage(maybe select low t trait males). Would improve quality of life for all I think.

If you unironicaly believe this meme you are a fucking idiot.

Depends on the species sometimes "betas" find new and creative ways to upturn the monopoly. Look at many different species and you will find many different mating patterns. Historically though for humans only roughly 40% of the male population reproduces.

This isn't new. This is precisely how nature works.

However, humans have evolved beyond basic animal instincts and our societies have been built upon the foundation of marriage and one partner. It hasn't always been followed rigorously, but enough to get where we are today.

Going back to the 90/10 or 80/20 rule, would pretty much be an evolutionary step backwards. But hey, since when have women ever given any kind of a fuck about the tribe?

Fucking commies...

It is literally a scientific fucking fact that throughout human history 80% women have reproduced while only 40% of men have.

And these statistics are a bit skewed if were talking about real sexual revolution because most humans have lived during civilized times where men reproduce more than they would in a natural state.

Thank you, only person here who has actually looked into this.

>while only 40% of men have.
Are you including all the young men who died before maturity or died in a war in this number?

> arabs can't get women because all the high-status men have harems
> go to Europe to get women
> lesser white men now part of the upper 10% compared to desert dindus
thanks soros

Post some fucking proof then

>yes i am a woman , i love to suck big alpha cock being spited and then have a beta beg me for a relationship

Look everyone, that is what I am saying. At least one woman is honest.

>implying all animals have the same mating hierarchy
Listen here dumbass, I know you want to sound cool and badass and all, but we aren't lions. We are a primate with an extremely long developmental period. This long developmental period is why humans are more suited to long term stable pair bonds. It isn't possible to properly care for a human child alone. The destruction of the family unit will be our undoing, mark my words. It won't be sudden. There won't be a big happening. If trends continue, people will simply slowly become more lazy and self centered and we will descend into decadence and enter a slow, long decline as we become more and more inept and lazy.

you literally have that backwards you retard

Must be

IDK... look around you. Look at 40 year old men even today — must be WAY more than 40%. Maybe 10-20% of men who don't reproduce, and number was way smaller before present day degenerate culture.

well i am a switch , i love being a sub to alphas and then dom to betas (with no sex ofc ) . every woman does it

I'm one of those two girls at the bottom. It's a shame to have small tits in 2016.

>Some slavic mong country 5 years away from being Russia along with the rest of their shitty satellite countries

True. Human males are less likely to go amok because we have distractions.

>This long developmental period is why humans are more suited to long term stable pair bonds.
And yet women love to fuck Chads, fully knowing they fuck like hundreds of women.

Your whole argument has been BTFO by reality.

just find an ugly guy and friendzone him , it will boost your confidence. you will be choking in chad's cock in no time after that

>we are no better than animals in nature
Okay, Achmed.

You don't understand mating patterns. Not all animals are the same. Humans naturally lean towards monogamy, many other species do as well, many species are lifelong monogamous. Comparing humans to animals when you ignore that plenty of animals are monogamous is silly.

If you lived into adulthood and did not suffer from something which made you unable to breed you were very likely to have had at least one child. His statistic sounds like bullshit to me. If anything women would be less likely, since so many of them used to die in childbirth and possibly lose the child as a result, thus making their successful breeding reduced (coincidentally this is why human populations tend to have more women than men unless artificial gender selection is applied, eg. China).

This probably isn't accurate. The main concern for elites is low rate of reproduction leading to economic decline. This is why they intend to supplement the low population growth with immigrants.

They also want to get rid of white people so promoting male to female transitioning is common.

We are not lions.
We are not tigers.
We are not wolves.

If we thought like the animals we would never have built advanced civilizations. The reason most of us are here is because most men were at least guaranteed a wife if they participated in society. This is no longer the case. This also partly explains why the first world is starting to crumble before our eyes.

Killing someone doesn't make you alpha, you fucking supreme gentleman.

>Vast majority of humans are still very much monogamous even if it is a serial monogamous kind.
Yeah, but women still tend to flock to the alphas and share them. Not at the same time, just one after the other. And relationships with the lower tier males in-between their alphas just don't seem worth it to them anymore. Can't really blame them, but still. It's like there's an effective surplus of men.

It's partly because women have lower sex drive on average. But also because all the attention they get from social networking sites and how easy it is for them to hook up with better looking guys on dating sites really inflate their egos. They don't want to settle for anything less than alphas because it would lower their perceived self-worth.

t. robot

>If we thought like the animals we would never have built advanced civilizations.
We are animals.

And reality shows we are no different than lions, tigers and wolves when it comes to selecting sex partners.

THIS is so true. The sexual revolution is probably the main cause of the family breaking down and people turning into degenerate faggots and whores

t. noguns beta

this same post again?
in nature, fit + big dick made you someone people want to sleep with
however, in civilization, fit + big dick isn't helpful or useful. Compliant, socially acceptable, intelligent people are the ones who advance society into space, and increase our level of influence on the universe
to counter act this, we instituted marriage. Women are forced to think long-term, instead of with their vaginas, so they marry wealthy, tempered, societal men instead of fit + big dick guys.

social media was a mistake
4/10 women from bumfuck indiana can post a selfie on instagram and get 100+ likes from around the world. this greatly inflates their perception of their looks and what they could get so they hold out for a 9/10 guy out of their league that never comes

Interesting. I was under the impression that in nature there was a hierarchical structure among most species where the males fought for dominance to mate with the females.

Although if that was the case, we would see a lot more rich, good looking men wanting to impregnate some fat chav down the local pub. And that doesn't happen.

The lion has a police force, laws and a government ?

hmmm really makes you think

>be in shape
>have a career
>be over 6 foot
>have 1 or 2 hobbies outside posting on a mongolian little girls cartoon forum

really not that hard.

I just had sex with a woman with small tits. Your probably uglier than you think.

Go back to r9k

>wolfs

I hate chads, though.

>chads

then settle or dont complain you dumb cunt

>I hate being undesirable
Ftfy

you wont after you get better confidence

The Truth

20% of men have been culled from the gene pool since the beginning of time. Most of that happened in war and farming accidents leaving many more woman then men. This hasn't happened in the western world since Vietnam

sure you do, I bet you think you're not like most girls too

>YOU are an animal

Don't go lumping the rest of us as animals just because you german cucks are too weak to defend your own women like the pathetic beta animals that you guys are. So if you want to continue playing this we are no better than animals nonsense then you should just sit on your little hands with your pathetic ass and be glad that alpha muslims are coming into your country raping your women.

Obviously we are not animals we are greater than animals with intelligence. The world is being afflicted with an extreme amount of mind control which is why men have allowed hypergamy to become so rampant.

>It's a shame to have small tits in 2016.
Small tits are irrelevant. How a girl behaves, whether she is fit and whether her facial characteristics aren't completely screwed up are more problematic.

A small tit girl can still be a 10/10 if she is fit, well dressed, hygenic, charismatic and has good fascial features.

>It's a shame to have small tits in 2016.
Is THAT the reason? I hope you're just kidding. It really doesn't matter all that much.

Pretty much every guy I know has had at least two girlfriends. I was a man slut when I was younger I'm 20 and ive been with about 15 girls . Im high 7/10 low 8/10. Heres the thing about people like me we have standards. There's no fucking way I'll fuck 70% of women because 30/40% of them are fat or ugly . In general people will pair with someone of similar social rank to them. If no one's pairing with you , your social rank is nonexistent

Here is a more realistic one

keep telling yourself that chink

>massively divers range of animal mating behaviors
>tanned German thinks we have to be wolves
>has no idea that marriage is a stabilizing force for societies because muh dick tanned German

>Be over 6 feet
The girls I met didnt seem to mind. This is mainly just a meme

Maybe weird looking and not a plastic Stacy, but I wouldn't even say ugly, dude.

No it is not. You are lying. Stop making things up.

There are 2 types of matig strategies in nature: tournament and pair bonding.
For tournament species one alpha basically gets the pack for a few years then gets dethroned by a younger male and the cycle continues.
Pair bonding is self explanatory.
Humans are in the middle. Mostly pair bonding but tournament behaviour happens sometimes like genghis khan and shit

>social media was a mistake
>4/10 women from bumfuck indiana can post a selfie on instagram and get 100+ likes from around the world. this greatly inflates their perception of their looks and what they could get so they hold out for a 9/10 guy out of their league that never comes

You are goddamn right.

ALSO

My sister is part of this all women fitness/boxing club.

You would not believe the circle jerk there is regarding body positive bullshit.

I"m not talking about "thick" I'm talking porcine.

Implicitly at least, they are constantly pumped up with: "You go girl! You don't have to settle for anything!"

Implicitly, if they "settle" for some low/medium tier guy, then they would expect disappointment from all her grrrl power friends.

>I hate Chads I'm lot like other girls! XOXOXO

The second any Chad shows a hint of interest your panties will flood and you'll leave whatever beta provider you're exploiting.

We know you better than you know yourself.

That's weird Sup Forums because most people I've known have had girlfriends at the very least.

Have you considered that you're undateable for other reasons?

The brit has it right

you are a 4/10 every 4/10 male would had a relationship with you .

I'd fuck you desu. Assuming your not hiding a dick.

>It's partly because women have lower sex drive on average
This is not true Cananon.

>I was under the impression that in nature there was a hierarchical structure among most species where the males fought for dominance to mate with the females.
No, harem society is not the norm for many species. Only for some species, eg. Elephants or Lions. Humans tend to form pairbonds either of the serial or lifetime monogamous sorts although the second has been in decline for some time, similar to many species of birds which form that sort of bond.

It depends upon how a species conducts its survival strategy. For humans it requires a lot of nurturing, because number one, humans take a long time to reach maturity, and number 2, humans have a higher survival rate working in groups including of more than one man. An elephant, gorilla or lion for example is generally fine with only one male, because they are big and strong and can protect and hunt alone or with the females who also have that capacity, but an individual man has low survival chances and an individual man + women is easy to take down, it is through teamwork that humans succeed and in prehistoric eras it was teamwork of men which did the defending and hunting. So humans are more geared towards living communally, which means there needs to be something in it for them. The higher success rates and the general success of pairbonding which results in survival of the children is generally why this strategy evolved into humans because it secures gene survival it favours it in people, people who did not fit this died off. An "alpha male" sort of thing, does not actually work well in mankind because of how humans were made.

kek. Will there still be enough of us for the wizard revolution though?

>German thinks we have to be wolves

Reality says so. Look at OP's graphic which is correct.

Frankly, a handful of boob is fine. It's when it's surrounded by 30 kilos of fat is when it's a problem.

When did Sup Forums become /r9k/? If you can't get laid you are genetic trash. You should be euthanized before you rape someone and she doesn't have the good sense to abort it.

lmao even in dogs it doesn't work like that
/r9k/ ''''Science'''' everyone

Chads have hit on me before a couple of times, and I have no interest in them. I know a lot of the girls you're talking about and you're right about them.

that would make it even better tb.h

If 80% of dudes were not getting laid regularly your neighborhood would be on fire

Would marry

Here you go, maximised your bait

>If no one's pairing with you , your social rank is nonexistent
NEETs btfo

While this is true, it's still just as annoying if you want to have any standards at all.

This needs to be bigger but otherwise saved for /r9k/ for truth.

>Chads have hit on me before a couple of times
>thinks you're one of the people on the chart with no line

you clearly don't know how it works
no line = literally incapable

I would the whole front and second rows

top kek