Regular Show Season 8 Discussion

New half-hour Regular Show Christmas Special tonight at 8 PM (30 minutes) on CN.

Christmas in Space: To celebrate their first Christmas in Space, the guys tell some winter themed stories, but Benson gets annoyed when they add scary elements to them.

Future Episodes:
Possible 4 part series finale split up into 4 separate 11 minute episodes. The very last episode airs sometime in January, which is probably when all of them will air since it'll most likely go on holiday break.

Series News:
JG Quintel interview about the ending: idigitaltimes.com/regular-show-creator-jg-quintel-talks-ending-series-season-8-and-future-558231
Owen Dennis on the show ending: oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/150795786447/its-official-the-show-is-ending-how-do-you-feel

Other urls found in this thread:

arconaitv.me/cn/
soundcloud.com/unofficial-rs-podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=FzZT6VT4Cy4
youtube.com/watch?v=U0w6YeeXUzE
youtube.com/watch?v=RY0-X0S_GXw
youtube.com/watch?v=f4G2dvtgVaY
youtube.com/watch?v=5MtL_O4tq6E
youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo
youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM
youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=0xoHqsIa1UE
youtube.com/watch?v=kf7X8bveAg4
youtube.com/watch?v=2s7q7Vw3DPg
mega.nz/#!A5FRnKrK!EPwHKpFKQThmSvCWq056p7BgE0--AHSJNDJWuVa4-Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk1cNT3UBmE
mega.nz/#!Xthz1KDR!SJd-FeAUoB_N3fx0IqwtPKOdgWkB7u0fKnLfNhSBjXo
youtube.com/watch?v=0gGc1OsJsW8
amazon.ca/clouddrive/share/USEYh3ImLFoKbeF8HOa8DsaiCDD1CccumTlubQp7byH/folder/W31aN2p0RV-JWu1FonxXyg
amazon.ca/clouddrive/share/vkrE6faI9kA4F2AvxbjSQEecoENWsQrEMl2RGonEomE/folder/TU0SR7DCTGmvxefmLVkyKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stream: arconaitv.me/cn/

Crew commentary tracks for random episodes, updated when they have time: soundcloud.com/unofficial-rs-podcast

Shorts. We're still waiting on "Time Loop", "Space Worm", "Synth Buttons", and "Robot Rap Battle".
SPECIAL:
>Mordecai and Rigby - Ringtoneers
youtube.com/watch?v=FzZT6VT4Cy4

OLD:
>USA! USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=U0w6YeeXUzE
>Fun Run
youtube.com/watch?v=RY0-X0S_GXw
>OOOHH!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=f4G2dvtgVaY
>Break Time
youtube.com/watch?v=5MtL_O4tq6E

NEW:
>Coming Soon:
youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw
>Sick Day
youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo
>Pizza Pouch Drop:
youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM
>1973 Tetherball Championship Trophy:
youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4
>Ninja Shoes:
youtube.com/watch?v=0xoHqsIa1UE

SEASON 8 SPECIALS:
>2001: A Nap Odyssey
youtube.com/watch?v=kf7X8bveAg4

EXTRAS:
>2 In The AM PM
youtube.com/watch?v=2s7q7Vw3DPg
>****** Naive Man From Lolliland (1080p) ******
mega.nz/#!A5FRnKrK!EPwHKpFKQThmSvCWq056p7BgE0--AHSJNDJWuVa4-Yg
>Party Tonight Music Video
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk1cNT3UBmE

I love you Eileen

fuck this show and fuck pops for ruining it

>That default character model of Rigby on the rubix cube

What a Nick Jr ending to that story.

>see you guys on the next christmas special

heh

>see you next Christmas special

FUCK YOU THERE'S NOT GONNE BE ANOTHER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

its a bazooka

>5
>GOLDEN
>RINGS

I wonder if this guy likes cocaine?

I wanna say it was Frasier that did this joke already, someone tried sending the gifts for real and realized they were just inordinate numbers of birds, which are all terrible gifts

This show loves birds.

so apparently the real meaning of christmas is being harrassed by strange creatures and having to give up your prized posessions to get rid of them

IT SOUNDS LIKE ANGELS WHISPERING, YOU IDIOTS.

>it's like we're getting the presents

Yes, and the presents are shit.

I swear that's the first time they've ever said shut up since like Season 2.

This is classic Regular Show. After this one and the last I'm hoping the best for the finale. Maybe we just hit a rough patch.

THOSE COOKIES LOOK GOOD.

Fucking bell ringers, every year trying to push that shit.

>TWILIGHT ZONE

Twilight Zone!

4D Mordecai and Rigby are fucking awesome.

>Trepak

EVERYTIME

BAD BOY RIGBY, YOU'RE A BAD. BOY.

Time for Krampus

holy shit what

>You will never shove eileen into your basket

I was into krampus before he was popculture
but, admittedly, not until that venture bros special

Fuck yeah handbells

only two naughty german kids? damn

was literally a fruitcake

gaaaaaaaaaaay

>the look in Bensons eyes
Kek

SERIES FINALE PROMO

SPACE SANTA

That may well have been a better Halloween episode than this year's Halloween episode.

God fucking damn it Cartoon Network. You can throw a 3 day long TTG marathon for no reason, and a full day marathon this saturday for one 11 minute episode but you just fucking say to go on your fucking app to watch the series before it ends? Yea fuck you. Then of course you air the commercial for a real marathon for a literally unimportant episode of TTG.

Did it have new footage?

it's a decemberween mackerel!

no

>there's at least one user on this board who thinks TTG isn't CN's Spongebob

You have a prime and special set up to a Christmas episode and you don't do it. Instead you do Christmas shit, and instead of having something new come in halfway or in the last 5 minutes, you just keep fucking going.

Those should've been the last halloween special installments, and they should've dealt with them being away from Earth in this.

Download link here!

mega.nz/#!Xthz1KDR!SJd-FeAUoB_N3fx0IqwtPKOdgWkB7u0fKnLfNhSBjXo

I fucking loved that part.

Thanks.

Based.

>if they were far more realistic, they'd be muscular

I didn't expect Mordecai to have the build of Sullivan from Monsters Inc.

>that promo for the series finale after the episode
>"watch all of the episodes this season on our app!"
Oh, you can't show it on TV? Why not?
>Commercial immediately after is for the Teen Titans Go marathon tomorrow leading up to a normal 11 minute episode that is nothing at all

I don't even fucking think all this seasons episodes would even last a day, just fucking do it CN.

Nice job cutting off Eileen's line after the commercial break you fucking dip.

Benson's version of Rigby was my favourite.

>can't do a series fucking finale marathon
>can do a 3 day marathon of a show they already have repeated every episode of an uncountable amount of times for nothing special, for no reason.
Another reason Regular Show should've ended a long time ago, it would've been during the time CN gave at least 1 single solitary shit for the show, they could've marathoned it, promoted it, done it all. Instead
>go to our app for this season

Any new 1080p episode rips? Key to the Universe is the last one I have.

>YOU KNOW WHAT RIGBY? YOU'RE BAD. YOU'RE A.. BAD BOY. AND YOU HAVE BEEN ALL YEAR
>name one time
>RIGBY
>YOU
>ARE A
>BAD
>BOY
When did this show start to be written like a 5 year old cartoon? Seriously, bad boy? That shit made me fucking cringe.

Does this make anyone else sad.
youtube.com/watch?v=0gGc1OsJsW8

>"Be sure to check out full episodes on the cartoon network app"
WHAT THE FUCK??

The story was by Benson, what do you expect?

CN forcing their dumb app to where if you really want RS recognition before the finale, you have to use the app instead of getting cozy in front of a TV, the main source of what matters to CN- which is obviously Teen Titans go.

So like

Do they have the series finale on the app yet? Do they not?

If they put it on the App first I will do everything in my power to spam their corporation with bullshit. I'll let my autism just flow out since there's literally nothing left to do anymore after it's over.

So the finale is the next episode?

Maybe, there's 4 episodes left I think so it might be 4 separate finale part episodes or all together.

amazon.ca/clouddrive/share/USEYh3ImLFoKbeF8HOa8DsaiCDD1CccumTlubQp7byH/folder/W31aN2p0RV-JWu1FonxXyg

It updates.

scratch that, this one is the good one, it has no train no gain
amazon.ca/clouddrive/share/vkrE6faI9kA4F2AvxbjSQEecoENWsQrEMl2RGonEomE/folder/TU0SR7DCTGmvxefmLVkyKw

Thanks.

I hope they start cutting more of Eileen's dialogue in these DLs just to spite you now.

That still doesn't disprove that user's point. Also Benson has been horribly written this season. Instead of being a reasonable boss with anger issues he's just a Squidward tier loser who when he isn't shouting is crying about his GFless existence..

Shit those are good episodes. Some intense nostalgia.

>Last Halloween special is not worthy of being such a thing, the stories should've been their own episodes

>Last Christmas special is not worthy of being such a thing, the stories should've been what the last Halloween special was but more scary focused and this should've focused on something else entirely

This season is so disappointing jesus christ.

Well... you didn't hate No Train No Gain too right?

>LE DRAGONFORCE XD

Overrated song, badly grating episode.

>Dude the joke is montages, we never did that before! XD

It's almost as if you have shit taste. Nah... couldn't be.

I'll agree though that for the most part this series finale season has been on of the more underwhelming things of the year. I figured they'd do a little more with their last holiday specials, I had hopes for this one specifically because it was suddenly revealed to be a half hour special, which we haven't had christmas wise since the god-tier first christmas special.

>le shit taste xD

The Guitar Hero hype was more than 10 years ago. Well past your age.

>LE DRAGONFORCE XD
>Dude the joke is montages, we never did that before! XD
>le shit taste xD
What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you have like this quota you have to fill?

don't be such a tryhard

>this song is exclusive to a game it was on
Using your logic now, think if Regular Show made something like You Might Think really popular again. Down the road, about a decade, it's used again. You'd be saying "The Regular Show hype was more than 10 years ago" just because it was well known on that media. Your logic is flawed, just because it was prominent in that game doesn't mean everyone who likes the episode were glad they were using a guitar hero song and were reminded of the times they played it.

again, the Christmas special could've shown how their families and friends were missing them and spending Christmas without them

Naaaaah, Twelve Days Rockout cause for fun amirite

Wow, it's been awhile since we had no idea when the next episode would air.

You're not as smart as you think you sound and Through the Fire and Flames is literally the most played out fucking "epic" song imaginable.

It didnt even fit with the 80's vibe or the space vibe or fucking whatever vibe beyond what 11-15 year old boys (admittedly the target demographic) likes.

However considering you have to be 18 over to post here, I'd expect it'd take more than that to have people actually know what makes a good episode for a comedy cartoon, but I shouldn't expect much considering what people stuck around for these threads (again, I assume its 11 to 15 year olds.)

do you actually think this song is supposed to be all epic and shit? is that why you kept using the xD emoticon? it's a song about a war and people dying or something, not whatever you think it is

and no, it's certainly not close to the most played song of the genre you think it is in imaginable, i've only heard it in regular show and this thread made me find out it was in guitar hero, which i've never played or been interested in

>You Must Be Over 18 To Post On This Site

you're either thinking im underage because i've never played some dumb game, because i watch a cartoon and discuss it on a comics and cartoon board and the cartoon isn't a preschool series, or because im typing in lowercase only which is because its quicker and i dont have to explain myself to you, if it's another thing let me know because at this point you're just rambling and being retarded

summed up what kind of response I'd have if I said it first, minus the "I've never played Guitar Hero" thing, not sure if I have or not, but it's not important. What is though is how completely blind you are to the responses you're getting-

Nevermind, you had me and someone else on a hook but you just threw us back in the water, get bored or something of being a retard?

Anyway the CN App is most likely going to host the series finale a week or two in advance to its airdate. Seems like they're pushing the app hard on Regular Show's part. They should've done all this dumb special TTG shit on the app and let their other shows live for a minute. Now they can't even catch people up on TV because there's already 5 marathons planned of TTG every week or something.

>Anyway the CN App is most likely going to host the series finale a week or two in advance to its airdate. Seems like they're pushing the app hard on Regular Show's part. They should've done all this dumb special TTG shit on the app and let their other shows live for a minute. Now they can't even catch people up on TV because there's already 5 marathons planned of TTG every week or something.
Live with it, that's how the channel works now

It shouldn't be like this, but it is. I know cartoons on tv are mostly for kids, but CN seems like it's really aiming for little kids who just got out of Dora or Sesame Street now

What's next for Quintel?

He won't get another show picked up, and he can't voice in anything else because he's not able to do any special voices really, he'll always sound just like Mordecai to everyone.

Isn't Pops' fault, he's just a nice old guy fucked over by "WE NEED A BIG TWIST, LETS DO A SEASON CALLED THE REAL POPS"