Mediterraneans and Levantines are the true master race

They are the most accomplished group of people.

>first major empire and civilization. Levels of engineering that would not be surpassed for thousands of years(Egypt)
>invented modern alphabet system (Phoenicians)
>founded 3 of the worlds major and most influential religions
>creation of Philosophy and sciences(greeks, egyptians,persians)
>worlds greatest empires(romans, persians, ottomons)
>started the renaissance(Italians)

Nords, Anglos, and Aryans are degenerates. They were essentially nigger tier while the Mediterraneans were inventing and improving civilization. They are also the ones that keep destroying it. (see fall of rome and modern Europe).

I mean the only reason Northern Europe ever advanced is because of Jews. Who happen to be Mediterraneans.

Prove me wrong. You can't. Checked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbyzgeee2mg
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proud Mediterranean represent

fuck off you smelly brown manlet

Forgot to add.

>explore and mapped the true full world (Spanish and Portuguese)

>True shagging cuck is pissed
Hadrians wall should have been built further south to be honest senpai.

Phoenician/Illyrian reporting in.

Dont lump Europeans in with Semites

Meditterians include southern europeans, northern Africans, and levantines/semites. The true master races.

Tbqh Mediterraneans are the only ones who did great to humanity.
Especially jews

We're Atlantic, João. The 1997 Arnaiz-Villena et al. study concluded that the Portuguese and Basques were unique in Iberia due to their negligible Mediterranean admixture. We have no brothers, it's just us and the sea as ever.

levantines are shit

>Nords, Anglos, and Aryans are degenerates. They were essentially nigger tier while the Mediterraneans were inventing and improving civilization.

LOL

>a bunch of rocks

youtube.com/watch?v=mbyzgeee2mg

a bunch of massive rocks transported hundreds of miles thousands of years ago and arranged to align with the sunrise on the summer solstice...

the idea that the ancient britons that constructed it were 'nigger tier' is laughable

i have one word. BREAD.
I FUCKING LOVE BREAD

Yes, but some Anglos and some Alpines (usually the successful ones) have Mediterranean ancestry.

>6 new posts
Some forest niggers stacked stones.

>all the succesfull alpines and anglos have Mediterranean ancestry.
ftfy

I mean England didn't become anything until the french normans invaded.

The ancient Britons were Mediterranean.

yeah just some 25 ton rocks that were excavated in Wales and transported a few hundred miles... and how do you suppose they stacked them?

need a bit more than nigger level technology for that

the idea that is more of a bunsh of rocks alligned by forest niggers for a guy with a fetish for sunrise is laughable.

Turks and north africans are NOT mediterraneans.

easter island statues are more impressive and the people there are still nig tier

No they weren't. Also stonehenge really isn't that amazing in terms of ancient structures. I

Checked. The dubs don't lie brit fags.

>slave masted race

Brits are slav tier. The only reason your country isn't Russia tier right now is because of the Jews and French.

the main reason your country is great is because it was founded by Anglos...

Those who built it were neither celtic nor anglo-saxons, and were more alike to the people inhabiting Europe before the Aryans came from the steppes.

Who we got rid of as soon as possible because they were shit tier.

The Romans, Egyptians, Greeks can no longer be compared to the modern people who occupy the same land. Migration and conquest has literally irrevocably changed the make up of the people populating the regions. Why is northern Italy called Lombardy? It isn't because of Romans, it's because of Germanic conquerors. Let alone the Norman invasions of the Two Sicilies or the Hunnic invasions. Arab conquests or Visigothic conquests of North Africa. Even the Eastern Roman Empire got conquered by Altaic Turks. The point is the modern countries are not comparable.

This. We are all African.

>muh civilisation and technological advancement is good!!!!
FUCK OFF KEK. TECHNOLOGY IS DECADENT

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

no you got rid of rule from Westminster, you didn't get rid of Anglos... if you're not one then you're just riding their coat tails...

I'm glad I'm not Greek or Italian. It must be annoying having Americans tell you what you are all the time.

Read this.

Thread/

Anglo master race created the modern world.

It is superior to the ancient world. Therefore Anglos are superior.

Also largest empire in human history and worlds most powerful superpower are Anglo constructs.

Now stop bothering us with shitposts.

lol thats some Inca tier shit you have there

Your founding fathers are Anglos you ungrateful spic

People always post this shit, but "significant figures" is such an abstract term I could fudge the graphs to make any countries I want at the top.

Also "1400-1950". Yeah lets conveniently pick the time period where Northern Europe was dominant.

>mediterraneans
You guys have not been relevant since the fall of the roman empire. back into your cages pablos

The ones who actually did shit were Aryan and Jewish though.

Sweden was never relevant.

Phoenician reportan

>what is the ottomons, what is the byzantines, what is the muslim empires, what is the rennaissance, what is conquistadors

This is an epic contrarian opinion but it's wrong.

Sleswick-Holsatia/western Denmark is where the master race comes from.

They werent genocided, British have DNA from both

That book is like half data and sources, and no, you couldn't fudge data to make up for modern science, industrial revolution, etc.

Uh yes you could. I could just redefine "signifigant figures" to mean whatever I need it to.

I'm sorry, say again?
t. Italo-Germanic-French mutt

Yeah but italy had a monopoly over achievments in 100bc-1400

Egypt and greece get some creddit for 2000bc-270bc

Yeah and you're going to pull scientists, philosophers and inventors out of your ass or what?

'celtic', 'anglo saxon' in the UK context is basically referring to cultural differences, brits have been invaded by various groups over the years but the local, native population has simply mixed with them... modern brits are descended from ancient brits... along with a little bit of celtic, viking, anglo saxon, norman etc.. thrown into the mix too

Bbbut muh charles XII

Turkey hasn't accomplished a single goddamn things since the Turks showed up.
Same goes for the Levant and N. Africa since the Muslim expansion.

I mean if we made the time period 800-1400 the muslims would be number one. Just goes to to show that pick the right dates and anyone is at the top.

No I could just redefine Significant to mean something else.

Are there many Luso-Canadians on Sup Forums or it's just the same guy posting?

>pick the right dates and anyone is at the top.
No, whoever accomplished the most in that time period is at the top, and you're ignoring the fact the speed of invention and achievement increases in human history, barring catastrophes, so that makes Northern Europeans the most successful race in the world.

The ottomons accomplished a shit ton. So did muslim controlled N.Africa and the levant.

>people in a fertile maritime peninsula were able to have bigger agriculture before people who live in a frozen tundra

No shit, that doesn't reflect on any inherent genetic superiority but a difference in geography. Now that conditions are equalized, Germanic people soar ahead in basically every category.

Such as? Pasta making? The book is called Human Accomplishment not "Random Shite"

>the fact the speed of invention and achievement increases in human history
Doesn't this weaken your point. What your saying is that Northerns got lucky by being at the top at the right time.

There's at least three of us as far as I know.

AHAHAHA
Face it. The minute they became arabized they became irrelevant.

You do realize that geographics plays to the advantage of the Northerns now. Part of the reason England was so succesful was because of its geography.

Human accomplishment is also a generic term. It can mean anything.

>ignores arab golden age.
>ignores 800-1600ad
That burger education is showing.

Whites still acomplished more than those niggers

That would also mean Italians got at the top at the right time, Persians and Muslims, etc, as well, so that still means Anglos accomplished the most relative. But no, the incredible speed of Northern European accomplishment dwarfs any other period in Human history, and is reflected in IQ estimates.

So wiping your ass is a Human Accomplishment on par with the theory of evolution? Ok

You're making terrible arguments

Persians. Persians aren't arabized.

Mediterraneans. Northern Europeans were never considered advanced.

Aren't aryans Persians and North Indians ?

WE

Fuck off Anglo

Yeah sure its just that us germanics completely devestated you.

Buddy it's a whole lot harder to grow wheat in England than Italy. With modern technological advancements, these differences are largely irrelevant, but these geographical variances slowed Germanics down for a short period of time.

Partially, Aryans come from above the Caspian/Eastern Ukraine. Their DNA is most widespread in Northern Europe and the Baltic/North Sea (Yamnaya). The Indo-Iranian language family developed there after a group of Aryans already moved into Europe.

>Muh history

I agree. How do we save Levantine people from thinking they are Arabs and worshipping a shitty Arab pedophile?

No, they're called Proto-Indo-Europeans. Aryans was an ethnonationalist term designating Iranians who followed Avestan beliefs. Proto-Indo-European is not synonymous with Aryan.

Also, I think Yamnaya is one tribe of Proto-Indo-Europeans. I think Ossetians have a lot of ancestry with Scythians, who also descended from Proto-Indo-European migrators where some went to Iran (which is even a cognate of Aryan).

Exactky which is why you have to look at impact of said achievments and when you look at it as a whole things like the archway, the dome, sewer systems, modern alphabet, 3 branch government and checks and balences outweigh thibgs like gunpowder and a base 10 number system

Sorry faggot you sayin pasta making ISNT a human accomplishment? What crazy as metric are you usung to exclude padta making faggot.

My grandfather was a lvl 11 pasta baron and that shit was hard af

>and is reflected in IQ estimates.
I think a lot of these IQ estimates are bogus. I could go more in-depth if needed. IQ can also increase rapid after a few generations.

America is the greatest country of all time it has the best economy best army manns best builings and cultyre. America went thru the greatest expanse in 200 years than any country ever before and since americas accomplishment dwarfs any other period in Human history, and is reflected in IQ estimates and gdp and power projection

America is bester than any nordic or germanic cuntry

>rocks