Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

I can assure you a white victims family earned the same amount of money

1.5m settlement to avoid a jury trial that would've been mostly comprised of BLM is actually pretty smart on the city's part.

whoever gave those boons a fucking dime

>Michael Brown commits an armed robbery against an immigrant's small business
>Is justifiably killed by police
>His mother receives 1.5 million dollars for raising a piece of shit son
>Liberals complain that this isn't enough money

What the hell is wrong with you leftists?

I'd like to see both victims' criminal records before posting an opinion

wait they can give you a million bucks for killing your dog?

>kill someone
>have to give their family money
I dont get it, what did they do to deserve it
Id rather give it to the state

the dog stole a treat

nothing warrants getting killed by the people who are meant to protect you

How is a $240k difference almost the same amount?

>>Is justifiably killed by police
The guy was definitely a criminal and needed to have been punished, but I don't think killing him on the spot could be considered "justified". Punishment should fit the crime, and it's quite a leap to go from robbery to murder. Arrest him, send him to trial, and throw him in prison for whatever amount of time armed robbery deserves.

>Id rather give it to the state

fascist idiocracy, everyone

They got 1,5 mil and still claim that black lives don't matter? Ugh, some people baka.

If its supposed to be a punishment for being a bad boy, who better than the community. The family definitely aren't entitled to it.

Would you say this has more to do with the television, or film part of this board?

don't reason with alt-right man babies. for a bunch of people who cry about islam, they love its system of punishment

He was fucking reaching for the officer's gun in his car and assaulting him. Then wouldn't stand down when ordered to.

In a perfect world, cops wouldn't need to kill people, but in our world they sometimes literally need to shoot to kill for them to go home that night.

Is this bait or do people actually believe this?

>You'd rather give the states money at gave to family for fucking up back to the States that fucked up
What?

Then maybe mention that tidbit beforehand.

wtf kill my dog right now if it pays that well hell go ahead and kill my nigger too

>Workneh

Except being black, you mean?

If I'm not mistaken, he physically assaulted the officer, who was left with no choice but to use deadly force.

The "hands up, don't shoot" story was a complete lie that has been conveniently ignored to push a false narrative.

Why can't you beat cops to death? Fucking fascists........

>being justifiably killed
>not enough info for you to figure it out

>he dindu nuffin
>he was jus tryina reach for da whitey officers gun and play wit it
>he a big kid just bein playful in shieet

By putting down that piece of shit Mike Brown, the cops were protecting people.

Maybe the dog contributed more to society?

fuck the police

Also, Michael "Gentle Giant" Brown was 6' 5" over 300 lbs.

One punch and it's over

>Spoonfeed me info on a three year old case
"no"

First post only mentioned that he was in trouble for armed robbery, and then followed up with saying he was "justifiably killed". Someone unfamiliar with the case (which I admittedly am) would be missing the crucial information of the interaction with the officer to lead to the conclusion of "justifiably killed".

Not my fault the first guy misrepresented his point.

Then maybe, stfu before commenting.

Niggers are worth less to society than family pets

That dog was just about to get his life back on track and go to college

dogs are worth more than niggers.

This.
I hope this is good bait, or you're incredibly retarded. By this asnine logic, nobody could be justifiably killed in Yurope where capital punishment is abolished, (except in Belarus and Kazakhstan, apparently), because the death penalty could never be given as a sentence. The argument is not whether Brown "deserved" death, but whether the officer acting as he did was justified, of which a consequence was Brown's death.
Decent bait.
Good bait.

Multiple witnesses, including fellow blackies, testified that Michael Brown assaulted a cop.

You can h8 on cops all you want. But if you're stupid enough to start a fight with someone, with literally a license to kill, then you deserve to get put down.

Genuinely think Sup Forums is right when they say leftism is a mental illness

>I should have an opinion on something I know nothing about

>tfw attending college has drained you of time to keep up and talk politics on Sup Forums
Being a collegecuck is probably even worse than being a wagecuck. At least the wagecuck makes some money, however little it is

This isn't Sup Forums. I want Sup Forums to leave.

The dog was innocent, Michael Brown was not.