Give me one reason why I should vote AFD in the next Berlin state election

Give me one reason why I should vote AFD in the next Berlin state election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3p0kSCXuUc&t=3m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=fCPi4CtFnyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I give you 3.
Neukölln, Wedding, Kreuzberg

If you don't your great grandchild will have charcoal skin.

They're tolerant.

>The AfD supports a Germany which is open and friendly to foreigners and affirms both the freedom of establishment and the right of free movement of workers.

So we can have strong opposition in the parliament and their ideas and views can no longer be ignored. So we can finally break away from the big coalition and a general shift to the left in all parties and see a return back to the center or even center right and towards more conservatism.

>No more refugees for Berlin
>Schoolbooks to teach traditional families again
>No more minarretts for mosques
>Getting rid of gender studies as universities
>No legalization of weed

thats why

Danke AfD

you're being replaced by these

Berlin ist verloren, bin damals aus gutem Grund von da weg.
Da hilft nichtmahl mehr eine Absolute Mehrheit für die AfD

>Berlin ist verloren
>lebt jetzt in Tschechien
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To give your descendants a shot at living in a nice place.

>er lebt nicht in Prag
>er bekommt in Kneipen kein top 0,5 Bier fürn euro
>er ist von hässlichen Frauen umgeben
>er muss sich tagtäglich mit Arabern und T*rken rumschlagen
>er darf keine Pistole führen
Tust mir leid Brudi

Danke Afd

Hat Tschechien liberaleres Waffenrecht?

>Literal redpill party

You cucked or nah?

plz explain
i need more reasons to trash talk altright parties for not being pure enough except the usual: "party for traditional values and gender roles which has a divorced tomboy business woman as a chief"

german passion for national failure every 50 years?

Danke AfD

Translation help? Is this German saying "nigger" on national German television?

Translation:
> Host: Right now, in the minor leagues, there are often reports of [????].
> Interviewee: You never see niggers playing in the German soccer teams (Bundesliga), but you always find them playing here.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3p0kSCXuUc&t=3m59s

start at 3 m 59 seconds

Danke AfD

>nigger
more like the equivalent of negro

he says that the negro is not the enemy but the people who allow the negro in

Because you're German (read: white)

so that you don´t get to be the new Köln around new years eve

ah, that makes sense. I didn't think they'd allow that sort of language on TV

Wedding, Neukölln and Kreuzberg are districts filled with shitskins.

If you walk around there for a couple hours you'll start believe that you're somewhere in Ankara or Baghdad.

If you walk around there at night alone there's an 80% chance that Mustafar and his 10 brothers and cousins try to rob you.

Quite honestly? If there were the CSU around, there is no reason. But you only got SPD, CDU, Greens and FDP, so by the process of elimination, the only party which is against illegal migrants is the AfD.

Jetzt, the AfD is a bunch of idiots, but they are useful idiots to stick it to Merkel.

no reason. They are like liberals, but only dislike multiculturalism. They won't do anything to fight degeneracy

danke afd

To make Germany great again.

Danke AfD

Liberaler als die meisten US staaten

Danke AfD

Danke AFD

Danke afd

Danke AfD

Danke AfD

Dank As fuck Deutchland

Why is the German so crap in the picture? It's like if an American used Google translate to make a fucking joke.

Danke AfD

To make the CSU become even more retarded.

Still searching for reasons? Haven´t you learned anything from france?

spend a night in neukölln or kreuzberg and u will see.

wat zum geier :DD

danke AFD

hope we get the right to bear arms in 2017

Danke AfD

The biggest reason to vote for them.

Danke AFD

Deine Rechtschreibung ist auch geflüchtet.

Echtheitszertifikat?

That sounds like a dream. This dumb faggot now also stays away from Mecklenburg vorpommern because of the vote.

He is such a stupid bitch.

To be fair, that's as far as the AFD can go without getting banned. Germcuckistan is an Orwellian Police State.

Danke AfD

Danke AfD

oh nein. was werden wir bloß ohne muslime machen

arab clans + refugees = big love..when they start to work together berlin is lost.
and they already do

>implying Berlin is not already lost and shouldn't be reduced to a smoldering crater

Fpbp

there is no reason to vote for the afd shits. and everyone who thinks that the refugee flood will stop just because you elected afd is delusional.
i say. kill putin, kill leading us politicians and agents and the problem is solved.

it's still the very same cancer that is eating us up!

isn't this the drawing of the guy that raped a 10 yr old?

>This Thread
I just wanna learn about AFD, but you faggots keep speaking your moonspeak on my transaustralian watch-repair site.

BIG

>DAS DEUTSCHE IST NICHT GUTE ENOUGHEN!!! ICH MÜST GASSEN ALL BAD DEUTSCHEN!!!

Relax, you sound like a grammar nazi.

Danke AfD

keked loudly, nice

Isn't it apparent you fucking kraut?

all 3 full with hipsters and students... dude if you lived there 10 years ago maybe.. now all of them are hip

>Estonian

You shouldn't, no point slowing it down

The quicker Germany dies thr quicker the EU dies, vote Merkel

this is germany in 1 picture

Danke AfD

>challenge accepted

is just some you were visited thing.
In the bearded fag is Aiman Mazyek, leader of the central Muslim committee in German is quoted saying "If the Afd is voted into Parliament in 2017 I will make sure that all Muslims leave Germany immediately. Now Mazyek always screams the loudest even though his committee is a joke, but all Muslims leaving Germany... too good to be true.
Left picture: How the Afd wants to live. Right picture: How the enemies of the Afd want to live.

Hope this helps freedom-friend.

shut the fuck up britselbong, I'm coming from right in the center of one of them, and the hipster attention whore tourist student fags only appear on first sight at primetime – that's when YOU have been visiting this shithole.

come here at "normal" times, you'll soon want to go full SS in no time.

MY SIIIIIIDES I CAN'T ANYMOOOORE

britselbong leck mich achmed

I lived in that shithole you fuckface... I remember the time you got stabbed just existing in neuköln and when peaplo stomped your face on public transport because you didn't give them a zigarette

It is shit yes... I give you that.. but it is still hip and it ain't offenbach otherwise there wouldn't be any hipster time at all...

now offenbach is bad...really fucking bad

Berlin is a leftist progressive shithole and it will lose its shit if AfD gets high results.
So naturally you do it for the keks.

You dont have to m8 berlin is lost anyway.

Danke AfD

that was just the hate against all those hipster brit and ameri fags (like u?) – now still hated, but flooding here since years, too much. u would have to stomp those hipster airbnb anglofags 24/7 to get results, so they reject.

This.
The amount of assblasted lefties alone is reason enough to vote them.

I'm just a stupid burger and I don't recognize that monument or know what its historical significance is. Regardless, the sight of seeing it so crudely vandalized and disrespected fills me with a burning hate.

Kreuzberg wegen den Studenten oder was

12049 here, AfD incoming

Do you want to import more reasons?

Because we need to end this PC shit and the leftist fascism.
youtube.com/watch?v=fCPi4CtFnyQ

>>Gummistiefel
>>diese Krawatte
Nein danke

Comfy

kek die studenten sind doch harmlose lappen

Every German man worth a damn would want you to vote for AfD. Because they believed and bled and died for a free and strong Germany.

Believe user. Can't you hear God's footsteps marching through history? Try and catch on to His coattails as He marches past. It's your duty as a German.

neither britbong nor amerfats were stomped...
instead it were germans...like me achmed... the real ones that left you long ago to laugh at you from a distance

Und eine nett Daschund bitte.

Danke AfD

Because you'd be retarded not too