"Superman never tried to take the fight away from the civilians..."

> "Superman never tried to take the fight away from the civilians..."
They said!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37XYsvHCOoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, basically every common criticism of MoS and BvS is horseshit

OP Here this "Kino" retard does not represent me or Mos fans in general, I don't give a shit about the symbolism. Fuck this mother fucker.

The films have a decent amount of problems but Clark causing destruction or not trying to minimize destruction are not among them.

you are an apostate

come to the light, child

No I fucking love the DCEU, your making us fucking look bad you pretentious fuck.

>capeshit
>good

>I don't give a shit about the symbolism

>I fucking love the DCEU

then you're just a stupid fanboy. the main reason MoS and BvS are great - not SS, SS is shit - is because they are serious, philosophical, complex films that transcend the genre. If you don't get that part, then you're just an idiot who is like "DURR I LEIK BATMAN"

This

> the main reason MoS and BvS are great - not SS, SS is shit - is because they are serious, philosophical, complex films that transcend the genre.
> serious, philosophical, complex films that transcend the genre.
> MoS and BvS

Mos is my 2nd favorite movie so this has nothing to do with Batman.
Yes they are serious, philosophical & complex films, but the symbolism only plays a limited part of that.

In Mos the religious imagery is only present in 2 fucking scenes, the church scene and the cross pose in space, nether of them are super relevant to the rest of the film.

capeshit isn't good. MoS and BvS aren't capeshit, they're capekino

other examples of capekino are Spiderman 1/2, Batman and Batman Returns, Superman: The Movie, and Unbreakable

>> serious, philosophical, complex films that transcend the genre.
>> MoS and BvS
Yes they are they ask and present far more real world aspects/questions then most other films in the Genre, the world building is fucking fantastic, the characters are fleshed out and relatable and aren't given a cop out pass by the gutless writers because "muh would find another way'

Are Snyderfags serious or are they like those people who meme about The Phantom Menace being the pinacle of Star Wars?

People are retarded
In other news:water is wet

>water is wet
user, I...

The "Dawn of Capekino" infograph I posted is a joke, but I do genuinely believe that both Man of Steel and Batman v Superman are pretty great movies that aren't really understood by a lot of people. I don't think they're hidden masterpieces, but I'd say they're really quite good, and most of the criticisms I hear about them are kind of nonsense.

Sup Forums lives only for memes. Regardless of what they actually believe, if you meme it they will come. If they post Capekino enough it WILL become a reality.

That's the point, son

That's from the Smallville fight. Now why was it that fight was in the middle of Smallville in the first place? Hmm let me think...
Oh yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=37XYsvHCOoY

Looks like he's not so much trying to take the fight to another place as much as he's just trying to avoid getting smacked around.
Also if he was really trying to move the fight to less populated area then why did he start the fight in smallville?

Kino is a German word.

Germans are subhuman dogs, incapable of producing things of beauty.

Thus, your "kino" is shit.

Pic unrelated.

People want cheesy cliche Sups.

This thread meaningless

OP Here (not the retard spamming kino post)
Yes I am god damn serious the films are fucking great, no they aren't a pinnacle of anything nor are they masterpieces but they are damn fucking good.

>truth justice and the american way is cliche and cheesy

I want edgy Sup Forums-posters to leave.

Yes he wasn't looking where he was going because he was genuinely distraught by his mother being threatening, he was factually looking down the whole flight.
That makes it accidentally his fault, that does not mean he does not care about human life or does not care enough to fix his mistake.

>then why did he start the fight in smallville?
He brought Zod there by accident while trying to get him away from his mother, and once Zod left and Faora & Non stayed behind things where set in motion beyond control, up and flying away could have just left the 2 to start slaughtering civilians to spite him.

I'm not Sup Forumsack neo-nazi retard, but the German people have contributed immeasurably to Western civilization in art, science, philosophy, and politics

the 13 years of the Third Reich, horrible though they were, are not enough to erase centuries of German greatness

Genuinely unsure of whether this is a joke or not, because regardless, it's hilarious

How does she manage to look feminine while being so muscular?

It's a joke

>Is Zack Snyder another Prometheus giving us the fire of the gods of just the serpent tempting us to eat from the tree of knowledge?

It's making fun of "SNYDER KINO GOD" people like me

> It has symbolism, so it must be good!!!!

Look I wont deny the MOS and BvS were definitely more ambitious than your typical Marvel movie, but I care more actual execution.

Both movies suffered from weak editing (BvS was far worse in this regard), and Carvill having the charisma of a wet blanket.

>that does not mean he does not care about human life
Only that he's more preoccupied with the lives closest to him than others even in the town he was raised in, to an extreme degree. This is how they tried to "humanize" Superman, but the problem is it overrides the hero part too much. It's even gotten to the point that they're heavily foreshadowing the possibility of Superman going evil if something happened to Lois, again, showing he only cares about "his" humans, not all of them as a species.

While I still think BvS has a lot of problems, the symbolism that is now apparent to me makes me appreciate it more. Clearly someone took the time and effort to add these things in, and I don't think it should go unappreciated.