Can we just forget about the whole Trump thing?

I actually kind of miss this shekeler.

He was pretty solid for the right-wing. Milo is alright when it comes to campus/cultural stuff but Ben was the whole of the socio-political issues of the young right

Any updates on what he's been doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiZI_sY06B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What he's always been doing. Going to a few debates, having his podcast, etc. He debated Sally Kohn a few months ago I think and rekt her.

I would take him more seriously if he didn't go so far out of his way to wear that jew-hat everytime he has a camera in front of him so that he becomes immune to criticism when he debates the goyim

What you miss is the smug right, happy to TOTALLY WRECK FEMINSTS on youtube but with no balls to actually fix the country.

he's a literally who made the mistake of dedicating his career to beating a dead horse (Conservatism). Trump is winning because his appeals extends to people other than conservatives, which is why Cruz lost and is universally reviled

He's a practicing Jew, why would he not wear it? He never mentions it too.

Go home, benji.

Trump is losing by every poll imaginable, you are lying to yourself when you say that he (Trump) is going to win.

Then after Trump has lost the election you will just turn around at the GOP and say "IT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BACK HIM ENOUGH THAT HE DIDN'T WIN" refusing to accept that you where backing an unelecatble candidate.

It's pretty obvious that you live and talk in a bubble, just like the leftists. The way that you think Trump absolutely will win, that conservatism and any right-wing ideology is dead and that the only way for a republican to win is if they are populist enough. Just try and talk to people outside the bubble that you are in, and you will realise that Trump stands no chance of winning.

The only way that you will get a non democratic president (which is what I asume you and other Trump supporters want) is by chosing someone that as sad as it is, fits in to the regular politician mold. They have an as good trac record as possible, they know how to be strategic instead of impullsive (Trump), and they have an as good ideology behind them as possible so that what they say makes sence.

Just listen to Trump when he talked to the christians in the republican party in the primaries, or how he talked to the gun owners. It was like he spoke conservatism as a secondary language, making bragadocious statements about them and himself that he then couldn't back up in any way, his arguments where just collapsing on themselves. He lacks an ideology that guides what he says and what he wants to do. Trump is just in this for himself, like Hillary, although Hillary also wants to give the democrats more time to change the country in terms of culture and values.

Trump will lose the election and it's because you, and people like you, refuse to see his faults because you think that if you hail him enough then it will drench people from seeing everything that's wrong with him

>HRR jur yust a shill against Trump

No, as someone who has seen Jimmies rise to acceptance in Sweden. I can tell you that what Trump is doing, will gut the conservative movement in the US for the foreseeable future, guaranteeing that the democrats will win a majority of the future elections because any future republican candidate will be seen as a Trump light version and they will forever be associated with him.

When he defended the serial hoaxer and clinton operative Michelle Fields he lost me, until he admits that he doesn't exist to me

Too much of a neocon for my tastes but I won't deny he's very skilled at debating and it's good for the right to have an intelligent voice to refute screaming sjw retards. He's better than Milo because his arguments have more substance and aren't mostly based in shock.

this

fuck that white knight faggot

Go home, Ben

He is a better debater than milo's gay ass. Too bad he's a never trumper.

Hes gone to russia for height adjustment surgery

>Trump will lose the election and it's because you, and people like you, refuse to see his faults

Trump will lose the election because people refuse to see his faults? Are you fucking drunk?

Has his website and podcast, occasionally appears on fox and occasionally does speeches. Nothing's really changed.

Just another whiteknight faggot who ruined his life for some dumb bitch. Next

I'm not even sure I want Trump to win.

Financial crash is prob gonna happen in next 4 years and I'd rather Hillary at the helm than anyone Nationalist. But the problem is we might not GET anyone Nationalist in the future after Trump loses.

It's a conundrum.

You're excuseing Corey Lewdinowsky of any wrongdoing because he was Trumps right hand, you are the type of person that would turn a blind eye on Trump or anyone on his staff because they are "your guy". F you hypocrite, you are the type of guy whos stomach turns when the left so obviously breaks the rules but then excuses your own folks. Stand against wrongdoing on both sides and act like an adult instead of "this person wouldn't let Corey Lewandowski get away with it, TRAITOR".

You are also at fault for Trump loosing. You are the typical example that Hillarys camp points to when they want to scare away voters from Trump

Trump will lose the election because his followers refuse to acknowledge the most obvious faults that he or his people make. Just read the reply in this post above and you will get what I mean

It's my belief that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11.

It's my belief that they will attack again.

9/11/2001 was nearly 15 years ago.
The War economy can't be sustained.
We are fighting the wrong people.
We need to be fighting the Jews of Zionism.
Not all Jews are bad. Just the Jews who attacked the USA.

Vote for Lambright, send a message that somebody has the courage to stand up to Israel and there lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiZI_sY06B0

You all have seen me bidding for the last 13 months, you laugh at me. You ridicule me. Just know. That it's going to blow up in your face. I predict war around the globe soon. Who will start this war? The Jews of Zionism. They will trick the USA military into fighting in Syria for a greater Israel. It's all a fucking scam.

Live free! or die a slave to Zionism.

Your English is terrible swede

>jew
>ever forgetting them

Maybe because it's my second langauge

He's still a never Trumper

I listen to his radio show every morning here in LA. If you really miss him, you can stream in iHeartRadio AM 870 the answer

he is not a never trumper, on his podcast he has repeatedly said he understands people voting for trump over hillary
he's said many times trump would be better than hillary and that he still often considers voting for trump

he is dedicating his career to principals that he holds for moral and religious reasons
that is why he holds the positions he does, it has nothing to do with his career

Ben is the definition of based

not a never trumper

gas yourself

Posting on Sup Forums attempting to stay relevant? Fuck off Ben, everyone knows you're a cuck

fuck off ben

Can't really blame Benji.
Did people really expect the young, neocon Jew to go full Pepe or something?

Ben has ALWAYS been an ally of circumstance. >If you understand and accept this, there is no reason to be surprised or angry about his stance.

Ben will do more damage to Hillary than to Trump this election, AND he will be able to claim that he remained "principled and objective" in the following years to the mainstream audience.