Enjoy a show

> Enjoy a show
> Know it's degenerate reddit-tier shit for mouthbreathers
> Feel guilty for enjoying it

What's her name, Sup Forums ?

I've never experienced this feeling because I don't feel the need to constantly compare myself to [insert obnoxious fanbase here]. Why do they even matter to you, user?

I like what I like and that's all that matters.

Spend less time worrying about what other people think of things. Your life will be better for it.

I feel like you're missing the point. Of course we can enjoy it. The problem is we can't talk about it without involving the fanbase, almost by definition.

>being an insecure faggot

Fuck off

Sure we can. We just have to parse through the dipshit replies just like everything else we discuss online.

The real problem is that too many people with half a brain would rather engage the retards than find someone to have a decent discussion with.

And I was confused by your use of the word guilty. My initial thought when reading that is that I've nothing to prove to a bunch of strangers. My bad for misunderstanding.

>Sup Forums

Yes, talking about something involves other people. It's just a sad necessithat a conversation requires more than one person.

>Know it's degenerate reddit-tier shit for mouthbreathers
If you're trying to imply that Rick and Morty fits that description you're using very weak b8

>confusing a thing with its fanbase

I'll play ball, OP. It's not a show, but I enjoyed Undertale. I don't feel guilty for liking it, but I've never attempted to discuss it on Sup Forums because of the stigma that surrounds it.

There, you got at least one reply that wasn't calling you insecure for feeling guilty for liking something.

acknowledging that something has a stigma isn't the same as feeling guilty for liking something or assuming something is bad because idiots love it.

Idiots love a lot of things, and the best things attract everyone. If you denied yourself everything idiots love you'd be out of things.

Man, I still remember the early threads and how most people on Sup Forums came to conclusion of the internet garbage trinity being made up of
Tumblr=Steven Universe
Reddit=Gravity Falls
Sup Forums=Rick and Morty

It's funny how things change.

>know of exactly one other person who enjoys show X
>talk about show X with person
>have fun

Of course I agree with you.

I feel like guilty was the wrong word to use here, if what he meant was that he dreaded having to deal with the fanbase.

No, its not funny at all.
It was never funny.

please use more buzzwords the next time you start a thread

you also forgot to add classics like "cuckold" and "liberal"

RWBY

and those dam GMAIL users!

New Simpsons.

South Park is the Sup Forums show.

only time you should care about the fanbase is if the fanbase is cancerous to even normies. Like Bronies or something

>Do I fit in yet?

>Relied their whole plot of the showseason to Hillary winning the election
Nah.

The definition of guilty pleasure

Motherfucker I'm a big black man and I love watching rwby with no problem. You need to fucking grow a pair and stop worrying about what strangers think.

I unironically like The Nutshack and don't feel guilty at all.

Her name was fin

Show:stoked

I like tits. Just because other dipshit retards also like tits doesn't mean I should stop liking what I like or feel guilty about it. I should feel guilty for being retarded or liking retarded things maybe, but not for liking something that retards might possibly also like.

>want to like something
>but all the cool kids on reddit will call me a cuck/sjw/liberal/nu-male/redditor/nigger/millennial if I like it

feels bad mang

I don't feel guilty for enjoying television shows because i'm not a gigantic fucking faggot.

I think the only show I've avoided because of the fanbase is Homestuck - don't give a shit about the batshit fandoms of other things I like.

I was really into Dragonball Z and Invader Zim when I was younger and the edgelord autism in both fandoms made me hate fandoms right out of the gate, I thus just learned to ignore other fans.

Not a show but gigantic undertale fag

it's sad that rick and morty is a show that old Sup Forums would have loved but now that it's been infected with tumblar/reddut faggots rick and morty is "shit"

here's a fun fact, rick and morty is one of, if not the, best cartoons on the air at the moment and the only reason Sup Forums doesn't like it is because reddit does

i think it's truly pathetic if you can't enjoy a show because other people do

why let other peoples opinions influence your own opinion about a show?

why don't you just watch the fucking cartoon and not think "oh i can't like this show because reddit likes it, i guess i have no individuality and am just a sheep"

anyways, i can't fucking wait for season 3 despite them adding women to the writing room, im sure it'll still be great but even i have my worries about it

it's funny that rick and morty is considered reddit when it's the most Sup Forums show there is

it's just Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums anymore so obviously no one here likes it

if Sup Forums was still how it was back in 2006 everyone would love R&M but we didn't have enough blankets to protect ourselves and now Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums

This. Sup Forums is Reddit now.

What does that make us? SA?

>avoiding something because of a fanbase

I cant possibly understand this

This. Yeah it's pretty annoying how everyone on the planet is praising Rick and Morty up and down and its become one of Adult Swim's most mainstream shows ever but it's still a good show.

How is it annoying?