CUCKED OUT OF EXISTENCE

How can German men even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/cms/s/0/d5d0bb96-49a8-11e6-8d68-72e9211e86ab.html#axzz4JgprZvSB
dailycaller.com/2015/12/08/65-percent-of-syrian-refugees-cant-read-and-write-join-workforce/
thelocal.de/20160908/report-refugees-in-germany-are-often-overqualified-for-jobs
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/fluechtlinge-in-deutschland-sind-oft-ueberqualifiziert-a-1111237.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's great. Maybe the racist Germans should actually hire them now.

ft.com/cms/s/0/d5d0bb96-49a8-11e6-8d68-72e9211e86ab.html#axzz4JgprZvSB

>mudslimes are overqualified
This kills the narrative
dailycaller.com/2015/12/08/65-percent-of-syrian-refugees-cant-read-and-write-join-workforce/

They must be so overqualified, the fricition caused by the speed at which they work cause the buildings they live and operate in to catch fire and burn to the ground!

What """news""" source is this from?

Is this like the time Germany released data showing how refugees were so incredibly well educated but it turns out they took information from ALL immigration and were including people like white Canadian doctors? I mean, stats have shown that 1/3 of Syrian refugees aren't even literate in their own language.

I am a little suspicious of the way Germany does things, even more so than Obongo fudging the numbers here on immigration.

So, out of the millions that came over from africe, and the ME, only 14 of them got jobs, and out of those 14, 57% are over qualified?

>overqualified

they can't even fucking speak the native language

Dont question Big Brother and your friendly neighborhood Merkel!

yes the 3 refugees that actually looked for jobs happen to be qualified. Wonder what the other 5 million are doing?

The over qualified meme needs to die. They have a bullshit degree from a university that isn't recognized in any other nation. That doesn't make then qualified to be doctors and shiiiiet.

What the fuck were they making, Funnels?

IT's not hard to be overqualified for being a lazy slob

good question, but the real issue that these fucking tards aren't even taking into consideration is the true meaning behind "OFTEN"

how often?
I often shit out gold pieces.
I'd wager their source is some HR nigger or anonymous bullshit niggerdom.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. They don't even speak the languageand about 10% of them are illiterate. How the fuck are they overqualified?

What are you taking about? They all speak arabic

>be Ahmed
>be 35 years old, claim you are 15
>can barely read, claim you are a theoretical physics

Deutschlands own

thelocal.de/20160908/report-refugees-in-germany-are-often-overqualified-for-jobs

Yes, they will be valuable employees in the thriving German funnel industry. Native Germans simply can't understand the complexities of modern funnel manufacturing and design.

Look at how that one handles a compass. Such expertise. He must have went to the University of Aleppo to get a degree in circle drawing.

do you actually believe this? how retarded can one be?

Their IQs are higher so they're able to quickly adapt and learn. You thought cultural enrichment was a joke? They are enriching you because their culture is superior.

That's funny last i heard merkel had to try to threaten to force businesses to hire them because they were incompetent.

How the story changes depending on the wind.

Lmao at that fucking article

Yeah I'm sure German employers are overwhelmed with the amazing qualifications of these 70 IQ Africans and have to turn them away for their own good because it would be TOO beneficial to the company, in order to give jobs to the lowly uneducated and stupid native Germans.

It's very clear this is damage control story to try to make refugees look positive, all the other actual stories shows that they are incompetent, illiterate and unhireable in germany.

Also don't you find it just a little bit disconcerting that afghanis are wanting to get into metalworking (knives, swords etc.).

KEK
E
K
This is an article right below the one in OPs picture.

'overqualified' is the PC term for 'not suited for the job'
I thought everyone knows it

overqualified for what? burger flipping? i have to agree since even a first grader can be a cashier.

>unironically believing leftist media

why the fuck are they using a picture of a WHITE MALE that's learning to swim?
are there no pictures of fungis swimming?

They mean overqualified for the purpose they have been brought in.

They rape, riot and commit crime too well!

IF SYRIA UNDER ASSAD WAS SUCH A RICH PLACE CAPABLE PRODUCING SO MANY INTELLECTUALS, WHY ARE WE PORTRAYING HIM AS EVIL?

>that pic
They fuck goats to not get aids..

They also rape babies because they think having sex with little kids will somehow purify their dick and body of aids.. telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html

the logic probably goes something like this

>i'm dirty i have aids
>that little baby/child is pure, it doesn't have aids
>if i somehow rub the babys stuff all over muh dick i will be cure of aids
>proceeds to rape baby/kid.

Just..

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ

>implying they can show the handiwork of Poseidon without liberal harpies shrieks of dismay that they would do such a thing.

they are overqualified in the sense that they have some fake degree from their mudshit homes, but a arab "engineer" is on the level of a retarded German 12 year old. Without the ability to speak the language.

Who believes this?
Who fucking believes this?

What job are their postulating for? Rapist?!

Hahahahaha!

Not... but as they don't speak the language of a country, they can apply only for the most shitty jobs... Therefore, as soon as you have a kindergarten diploma, you are overqualified!
Basically, it's a article on fucking nothing.

tanned germans and culturaly enriched germans. Everyone else just nods and goes along with it even though they know it's bullshit, just so they don't get harassed by the PC police.

Overqualified rape Phd from the University of Derkastan

and why did it descend into civil war in the first place?

Yeah no one gives a shit that they bribed their way through the polytechnic redbrick "university" of mogadishu.

It's like all those "pilots" who graduated for $1000 from fliggt school in the philipines crashing their planes in to the sea when their english isnt good enough to understand what air traffic control is telling them.

University in the middle east is all about memorising massive poems.

African doctors injecting people with the wrong drug and killing them. Seriously. No third world university qualification should count for shit here.

The engineers and doctors probably had a massive scientific dispute.

Usually there's a political agenda behind every report, survey, poll, and study, typically a leftist one.
I wouldn't trust any if I were you.

'according to a news reports

According to my ass hole, my shit tastes really really good!

Unbelievable I know!

Even if they actually had decent experience and qualification's, plenty of credible studies show that higher qualified Muslims have a much higher chance of turning to extremism.

The "refugees" in the picture are from afghanistan btw. not syria, they are essentially migrants, not refugees.

They just call the assholes refugees regardless where they come from.. 80% of them shouldn't even have refugee status.

>germans will believe that

bullshit.
The rapeugees come from a country with an average IQ of 84.
sage

>cant read or write
>overqualified
In which universe??!

So now they have to import even dumber ones.

>THE STUDY IS BASED ON PRE MIGRANT CRISIS DATA!

German media tried to pitch that shit yesterday and has already been called out for it in the comment sections.

90% of them don't get jobs

Of the 10% that do many have qualifications or the skills to do a proper job but they end up delivering newspapers or some shit that they are "overqualified" for.

The study uses data from 2014 which was therefore gathered before the current migrant crisis.

>Die Untersuchung nutzt Daten, die 2014 und damit noch vor der jüngsten Flüchtlingskrise erhoben wurden.

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/fluechtlinge-in-deutschland-sind-oft-ueberqualifiziert-a-1111237.html

didn't expect anything else

I dare you Jew.

nigger?

LMFAO, this is so fucking dishonest of the media

My uncle is in the army, right now stationed in Germany with some NATO stuff

The base where he is also holds a refugee encampment, he has been there about a week and already has stories about them

Seems like the nearby town used to be a quiet place, but since refugees got there fightings and stabbings started to happen and women have to get accompanied by a male relative if they don't want to be harassed

And they, the soldiers, have to keep someone watching over their cars because the refugees get into the military base to steal pieces of the cars

Makes me want to enlist.

Kike!

Over qualified for what? plane crash test dummies?

Yes, overqualified for fucking goats