Was Elaine a slut?

Was Elaine a slut?

She had more boyfriends than Jerry had girlfriends

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ieX72psUdRsJ:www.slate.com/articles/life/moneybox/2015/05/sex_history_calculator_is_your_number_of_sexual_partners_low_average_or.html &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were all sluts. It's just that being a female slut is so easy that it makes her a whore.

nothing wrong with being a slut
she just fucks a lot
does this hurt your fragile masculinity you virgin loser?

according to women they can't be sluts by sleeping around but empowered

No.

Normal people have sex, kiddo.

No. Remember she wouldn't fuck her boyfriends if she didn't think they were worth wasting birth control on

t. woman

>this site having meltdown over being virgins in current year
>fat balding manlet tagged more ass than chad
HAHAHAHAHAHA

She only started doing this after the sponge went off the market.

She dated a lot.
In the 90s people actually dated before fucking. Women weren't yet as empowered as today when they grind their asses on a guy and go home and fuck him the same hour.

>She had more boyfriends than Jerry had girlfriends
Source on this. I'd say they were about even.
But they don't have that many partners. About half or more of the storylines revolved around relationships, and unusually those plots result in the partner being lost, or new one with a new quirk being necessary, so for the convenience of plots, the characters had an unrealistic number of partners.

>this is what forever alones actually believe

Stop being an ass. Most people don't have that many partners. Elaine even said that Jerry broke up with a girl every week, which even as a exaggeration, make him very quick.

t. not spongeworthy

Yeah, she wouldn't fuck someone if they couldn't cum inside her.

That's not slutty.

>not fucking every guy she goes on a date with because she has standaeds is slutty

Yeah okay faggot

Normal people in their 20's do have that many partners.

(You)

Yeah, if youre a slut

>Normal people in their 20's
You mean unlike Jerry? Also, I doubt they have 73 partners in nine years, which I think is a little more than the average. If you find any study that suggests otherwise, find it.

I mean its not one of her character traits so by Seinfeld universe standards no
By our standards having a new boyfriend every week yes. But she possibly had the longest term relationship, I dont remember how long George was engaged

who /spongeworthy/?

elaine sleeping around is part of her character. it's a joke.
jerry mentions it at some points in the series. he says things like "just because you sleep with a lot of guys..."

she is definitely slutty though

>empowered
That became an euphemism for retarded.

Oh wait, apparently he had 66. I still that's a tiny, winy bit more than most people's lifetime sexual partners, by like a factor of ten.

let's just get this out of the way

>I'm OP
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

That's never happened virgin

It's the 90's man, stop being such a prude.

season 8 episode 5 The Package

happens at 3:50

I'm an innocent virgin.
What are the differences between the following words:
Bitch
Slut
Whore
Cunt
Prostitute
Women of Ill repute
Lady of the night
Tramp
Hussy
Dyke
Hooker
Stripper
Nympho(maniac)

>i don't have as much sex as other people
t-they're bad!11!! they're not normal!!! bad!

Idk much about their differences, but I'm certain they could all be used to describe your mother.

>>She had more boyfriends than Jerry had girlfriends
[citation needed[

This.

Every lay had to be judged on whether it was sponge-worthy. That’s the most you can hope for from a modern woman.

I fucked this actress once. Forgot her name now, but, yeah, I did. Kappa.

I remember George having lots of girlfriends but I honestly don’t remember Jerry dating anyone.

thats literally not true. states in the facts about nothing subs jerry had the most followed by george

noice

>Bitch
Someone who is mean and likes to complain or "bitch"
>Slut
Sleeps with a large amount of people in a short time period
>Whore
Someone who gets paid for sex or is very loose
>Cunt
Someone who is overbearing and in the way
>Prostitute
A professional sex worker
>Women of Ill Repute
A prostitute who is known by many people but with a bad reputation.
>Lady of the Night
High class whore
>Tramp
lower class woman/man with loose morals
>Hussy
A woman that is only after a man's money kinda like a Gold Digger
>Dyke
A lesbian
>Hooker
A streetwalker and/or cheap whore. Named after General Hooker from the American Civil War that let Prostitutes follow her army around
>Stripper
A woman who strips for a living or wears provocative clothing
>Nympho(maniac)
A man or woman with a high sex drive or has a mental condition where they have a hard to getting a emotional connection from sex.

No she didn't

OH SHIT

The reporter who thought that Jerry & George were gay was the best one. Prove me wrong.

Underrated post.

Are you a retard or just don't pay attention?

I really like the one that walks in on George after he'd BEEN IN THE POOL

She wasn't even the best girl in that Episode.

>kramer had 27 girlfriends in like eight years
>half of Sup Forums has had 0 girlfriends in like 27 years
it's like pottery

how is a guy expected to have fucked 20 girls by the time hes 30 if every girl in the world needs to be a virgin?

look at those jugs

>american women

ftfy

>american """"""""""""""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""""
>mvq

That has nothing to do with what I said?
If someone (man or woman) has slept with 70 plus people, they are a slut

t. roastie so roasted she has to keep her pussy lips in hair rollers.

YO YO MA

It's not called "begin a slut," shitlord. It's called Strong Independent Woman. At least until after she hits the Wall. Then it's "There are no good men left," or "Why won't anyone marry me and my fatherless child?"

The crazy number is george, since he was engaged for two seasons.

I'm watching all of seinfeld for the first time rn
Elaine is a HUGE WHORE

>the tape episode
>the episode where she dates a 68 yr old man for his money
>there is a scene where she says "you know what they called me in high school, easy!"

im not even halfway through the show yet

Just wait till they get the sponges. Feels like that was like a season arc in of itself.

>Female
>Sex before marriage

Of course she was a slut.

>Elaine was basically fucking hundreds of guys bareback
Imagine the disease.

The average lifetime number of sexual partners is between 10 and 15.

Prime JLD cleavage
Thank you OP

Fuck.... Im not even half way to the average and my best years are long behind me.

Being a sheep isn't by itself a good thing

Yeah she was a disgusting roastie but luckily the show portrayed her as a real woman, IE a vile whore who deserves to die unloved and alone without finding betabux to support her in a final act of irony.

You forgot the zeros on the ends of those numbers

>Normal people
Family-destroying degenerates aren't people.

its a sitcom, they all fucked a lot

Imagine being so insecure about your lack of sex that you sperg over a fictional woman from a show that ended two decades ago

they all lost a masturbation contest and the winner cheated.

>sperg
oh like you're doing now?

where's the blonde attractive one who was always right, the manipulative one, that could not be denied a wish

why did this episode get cut?
was it the FCC?

Oh god I would be JLD's slave so hard

it aired in America.

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Also, I fapped like mad to this on my TiVo at the time.

Let's assume an average cock length of six inches, half a foot. A full stroke is a foot of movement.
Woman has new partner every week from 20-29. They have three times a weekend. 52 weekends x 3 sex acts =156 sex acts/ year.
Average time for sex is twenty minutes. Let's assume one full stroke every two seconds (a loving fuck), 30 strokes a minute. 30 strokes a minute * 20 minutes = 600 strokes.
Each sex act entails 600 strokes and each stroke is one foot. Each sex act is approximately 600 feet of dick being run through that puss. 156 sex acts a year * 600 feet of dick per sex act yields 93,600 feet of dick per year, or a little less than 18 miles of dick/year. Over ten years, from 20-30, that's 180 miles of dick. That's greater than the distance between San Diego and Los Angeles.

She had more boyfriends than Jerry had girlfriends

That's not even canonically true.

I was thinking earlier of the episode when she writes her fake number on a stamp coupon (don't know how to describe it) and wanted it back. She goes to the location that uses the number and all the guys there were given her fake number.

The actually on the high-end, you stud you, unless you're a woman, (which I doubt), you slut.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ieX72psUdRsJ:www.slate.com/articles/life/moneybox/2015/05/sex_history_calculator_is_your_number_of_sexual_partners_low_average_or.html &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

yes

No but shes cute...built good

Does it hurt a woman's femininity to know that her husband is 10 years older than her and popped her cherry after wading through the slut swap in his 20s? Asking for a friend

I fell for last of fifth row hard back then

>was [average NY woman] a slut?

gee I wonder

Who cares, she's going to hell.

virgin-poster BTFO

She's one of those women that wants to be in a relationship without wanting to do any relationship things. I know one just like her.

"Without wanting to do any relationship things."

Please describe what this means?

The average for someone in their 20s is about 7.

I don't remember Elaine having that many boyfriends I've only watched up to season 4 tho. Side note but I've claimed Elaine as my waifu

what

No so was the lill Kim of the s squad.