Seattle Seahawks Entire Team Will Protest National Anthem

usuncut.com/resistance/entire-seattle-seahawks-roster-will-protest-national-anthem-sunda/

>The Seattle Seahawks will become the first NFL team to join Colin Kaepernick’s silent protest during the national anthem this Sunday.

>In their home opener against the Miami Dolphins, the Seattle Seahawks have planned a “big surprise” during the national anthem, according to starting linebacker Bobby Wagner. Wagner emphasized that the entire roster will take part in the protest, though he didn’t specify if the team would sit or kneel.

>“Anything we want to do, it’s not going to be individual. It’s going to be a team thing. That’s what the world needs to see. The world needs to see people coming together versus being individuals,” Wagner told the Seattle Times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DkOksPj5WJM
insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/31/russell-wilson-colin-kaepernick-national-anthem-controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=CDahZzl3v84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Seattle Seacucks

The Seadderall Seatrannies

Who cares. C'mon Rawls you better get me some fantasy points.

My favorite Jew.

Cuckmerican sports are the cuckest

>mfw I'm from New England.
Feels good to always win.

Sheattle Shecocks

yep

God, I have to hate the seacucks more than the Pats now. This is the worst day of my life.

Are they even allowed to do that? I thought their agents controlled every move they make. Surely this must break some sort of contractual agreement.

I share this feel.

Yinz Stillers over all.

>hating Based Tom

The NFL is a joke anyway. The commish is spineless and the majority of the fans mindless.

lol what a bunch of pussies

that guy tom seems like an OK allamericanTM kindof lad

->be bear Seattle
>plenty of fair weather fans
>faggots won't stop talking about their shitty team
>seacucks end up choking at the super bowl
Blessed silence for almost a full year. It was nice.

>>“Anything we want to do, it’s not going to be individual. It’s going to be a team thing. That’s what the world needs to see. The world needs to see people coming together versus being individuals,”

Damn, doing something in unison out of respect for an idea, fucking powerful. Really makes me think.

Only the nba bargained away their right to not stand for the anthems of US and or Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=DkOksPj5WJM

what went wrong?

If the advertisers, networks and sponsors gave one shit about this country, not one of these nigs would be pulling this shit.

It's a shame.

Where were you when ISIS's plan to destroy American values finally took the NFL away from us?

What's next fucking Apple Pie??

>us 12s

As a pats fan, I wish I could've been in Seattle the next day. The butthurt must've been glorious

I lived in Seattle for 12 years

white people from Renton and Kent are pretty redpilled. The rest of Seattle is a commie shit hole full of unironic Marxists and fags.

I stopped watching football 30 years ago

Under no circumstances will I watch a bunch of niggers do anything

>trannyhawks

>beta posturing for le feminine penis

We're approaching the Degenularity

Support the Jacksonville Jaguars. Lower your expectations and you will never be disappointed.

What exactly do they want? "A conversation about race?"
What's the next step in their master plan?

why is the anthem even being played at any sporting event ever?

doing this shit on 9/11

Stick a fork in America. DONE

I for one am glad they are doing this. I can see the big picture and these actions will go a long way towards destroying football. I think we've finally hit peak football and now that it's been turned over to mostly niggers it can only get shitty. Since they are stupid chimps that always bite the hand that feeds them they are going to turn off whites. Without white fans the sport becomes irrelevant. I'm so glad this is finally happening.

bah god you are right

No, if the fans gave a shit about this country they'd send a message by tuning out and leaving empty seats in the stadium. Neither will happen though.

It appears that the ideological subversion was a complete success comrade. We now have them refusing to stand for their own national anthem at their own sports events! Lenin weeps tears of joy, they are ripe for destruction. We may not even have to invade, they will fight eachother for us...

Fuck you and your faggot team

>t. Phins fan

insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/31/russell-wilson-colin-kaepernick-national-anthem-controversy

I wonder if Russel will?

>America fucking sucks bro LETS GO FULL FASCISM
Poltards

>American police are not being punished for their crimes lets sit down during the National Anthem as a protest

OMG I HATE NIGGERS GO BACK AFRICA

You idiots should be the last to be hating on this.

exactly...

why didn't they listen to yuri? it was all so simple.

Sometimes I hate being a Hawks fan.

Wow the team with the most liberal and cucked fanbase is going to new themselves out

Seahawk fans on Sup Forums and in general pushed me to here in the first place

The nba is the only sport where you can get fined and suspended for not standing

Oh the irony

Let's go Houston Cougars!

What is their endgame?

Seahawks fans are the fucking worst, with Jets and Patriots fans tied at a close second

The Seachickens are a disgrace to sports.

I'm so fucking done with this bullshit. On 9/11 no less.

>American police are not being punished for their crimes
>implying they're committing any crimes

Get building faggot.

I know those feels now too....

well, at least i can probably pawn my seahawks shit. will give me an excuse to finally stop having to keep up appearances and i can ignore football now

hope they lose

seattle cuckhawks

No mo white ppl

Police STOP crimes in the US you dumb beaner. I know this is a hard concept to understand since Police in Mexico work for the cartels and demand bribes if you even look in their direction but trust me on this Pablo.

Told ya the nfl was the most wasteful, degenerate shit on TV.
Put these mindless apes to work on the rock pile.

I love how Seattle is liberal and claim to have die hard fans of every sport yet their basketball team (the most progressive sport) left for Oklahoma City and their baseball team is owned by Nintendo of all fucking companies

This might be about it for the NFL for me. I've been a Bears fan for my whole life, but frankly I'd rather watch NASCAR now.

MURRKUUH!

this

I'm tired of the nigger worship that is professional sports

>boycotting the anthem on 9/11

Fucking niggers are the worst

fuck these uppity rich niggers

haha so long faggot

>The world needs to see people coming together versus being individuals
No, that's exactly the *OPPOSITE* of what mindless drones need to see. They need to be made *uncomfortable* in being a brainless, needy collectivist, not to see people pretend it's a good way to be.

If white people were shot unarmed by police youd be crying that the jews have turned police against you and that you need a new hitler. Oh wait thats not even happening and youre already crying for that. I cant wait for trump to lose and the alt right disappears into obscrurity again.

I don't believe this.

Won't this just backfire with the typical American wanting to salute the flag? I thought the NFL already complained about this.

I don't watch men wearing tights touching each other

I'm very saddened by this. I live in WA and most of my friends support this. "Good for them!" "That's my boys!" It's like no one my age cares about American values anymore. It's very sad.

I thought Russell Wilson was humble

I thought Richard Sherman said "all lives matter"

I thought Seahawks were bitter rivals to 49ers

I thought the 12s hated Kaepernick

They had huge image issues due to Ron artest fighting fans.

That's why.

>pulling this shit on 9/11

If this shit was happening anywhere outside of the numale citadel that is Seattle, these niggers would be getting lynched in the street

This really is sickening if true on 9/11 no less. And what else is disturbing is most of the left is applauding this shit.

>girl

Non degenerate from Seattle here. I need a new team where the fan base and team aren't complete traitors, any recommendations?

Keep this up assholes, you are only gonna increase the ratings of the debates and we get to see Trump Stump Shillary

watch baseball instead

Commies can't stop getting btfo

Americans and their stupid fucking football. Boycott this shit you dumb mart sharters. All those players disrespecting your country are making more money than you.

Don't worry, you're not getting in Paco.
Try to get over the border and become El Chapo's boipucci slave.

>

womens soccer

Kaepernick supposedly started this shit because "black people are being oppressed", but my question to him and any other clown following his lead would be; how are black people oppressed?

Does anyone even have a legitimate argument?

the down-voted my posts to shit on reddit. for simply saying it was disrespectful to the country to do this. i guess seattle is full of communistic fuckheads who absolutely hate american ideals and nationalism.

who is to say who's right or wrong?

america ruined sports what a fucking shitty nation

Who adopted Kaepernick?

I stopped watching that nigger-worshipping shit years ago

Any self-respecting white man that watches football/basketball is pathetic. It's the athletic version of BLACKED

>usuncut

how does Sup Forums keep falling for the same onion tier sites?

The only team favored to win every game this year of course

Cmon isis blow up the Seahawks.

Season's almost over. Aren't there any teams/cities left that still have pride in their country?

Test

I say good for them too, but only because I've been completely awake and redpilled about everything since before 9/11 and I really love incidents like this that help to wake up more bluepilled normie faggots such as yourself.

And guess what else, dumbfuck? After this redpills you however much it's going to, you'll STILL be 20 fuckin' years behind me, dumb pussy.

You can't even imagine how much more radical you need to be. You can't FATHOM how fucking stupid you really are still.

If you ever get to my level, you'll see yourself now for the toddler you really are.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDahZzl3v84

>the police are systematically murdering black people
This is the response I receive every time I ask this question

Man it's like if Germany was split or something .....

>polk county today
>Nignog gets pulled over
>Polk county has two squad car rule
>Nignog decides to shoot at them
>"He proceeded to turn his gun sideways and got off 5 shots" says one of the officers there
>Cops proceed to unload 28 rounds into him
>Nigger dies in hospital
I love Florida

Did he specify it would be a protest?

Daily reminder there is no good jew.