>Gem Harvest
720p: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
1080p: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
Watch online: marebucks.com/sun/110/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZU_0vDqrFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EXPLAIN ZUKE DEBACLE TO GUY WHO IS NEVER HERE?

what a shit OP image

I WANNA SNIFF HER HAIR AND PULL ON HER RIBBON

That was an uneventful episode, even for a flashback

C A S U A L S O U T

A

S

U

A

L

S

O

U

T

Would you rather it be this?

lapiven

No

Basically. Someone found her private tumblr blog which she had since October 2015. Some of her posts had juicy details about how she hates her abusive job. How she hates her abusive, narcissistic boss, referring to said boss as the creator of a children's TV show. She expresses her discontentment on how she actually wished she could board. She also posted about how she's angry that the queer relationship she was trying to write about got uprooted and completely destroyed by her abusive, narcissistic boss. She also fangirls about Lapidot all the time and she's generally just an unlikeable cunt and quite hypocritical for calling someone else a narcissist when she blatantly is one herself.

What followed then is that some retard decided to publish all the screenshots on reddit. Followed by the news leaking to places like tumblr, leading to a youtuber the Roundtable to make a video about it (which he's since deleted). Zuke then changed her blog's url, then she completely deleted it. Next, someone else, pretending to be Zuke on her old tumblr url, wrote a post about how the account was fake and everything was made up.

Also, Matt deleted all his SU related tweets.

Seriously we do have more SU after season 5 right? theirs no way Rebecca can tie up every thing in a season and a half.

I'm back with my best work yet!

Also, TGAAB was adorable. Do we have any idea when the next episode will be?

Do you think that tugging on her ribbons would hurt? Or her dress? Aren't they technically part of her body?

is this a new pasta?

Centipeetle junk looks surprisingly fitting. Plus, she could see where she's aiming.

Too reckless. Be more careful.

So who's gonna be the first gem to die?

ALL I WANNA DO IS MAKE LOVE TO YOU
ONE NIGHT OF LOVE IS ALL WE KNEW

damn

Literally the ship with the most evidence in the series. Literally endgame.

>two dubs and a trip
We're off to a rousing good start.

pearl reacted like her ribbon was part of her body (and it is, so i say yes)

Should I post the Steven stuffing story you guys love so much?
Just say.

>Peridot had a picture with Steven that literally said end game
>Lapis is end game

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Nothing is confirmed. Everyone's just doing bullshit internet sleuthing.

Not if she wants it to happen.

I've always wondered if they're like a 3D model and there's nothing besides what you see

PLEASE, PLEASE, UNDERSTAND
I'M IN LOVE, WITH ANOTHER GEM

>filename

Hilario

yes

hot. is there a link to a fuller version, or is that it?

You're missing the point. Diamonds are powerful, and have huge amount of control over gems. Quartz' are comparatively less powerful, and have less control over other gems.
A diamond controling her gems in a new and convoluted way doesn't mean much.
A fellow gem rising up against the diamonds is a folk hero, the stuff of legends.

A fireman saving people from a burning house by using a water gun? Stupid and unnecessary.
A child saving people from a burning house by using a water gun? Newsworth

The same principle applies.

It's gonna be Lapis

Will Stevonnie become a permafusion like Garnet?

The crew has already said the Gems are too old for Steven. It's a great platonic ship but it is absolutely not going to be canonically romantic.

Nah, it should be fine actually.
No nips or vag.

Matt said that, and he is a liar and is also gay.
E N D G A M E

The amount of shit that would hit the fan if Connie's parents found out about that would be massive.

Would they have a citizenship card for the fusion as well as Steven and Connie?

We've seen Pearl and Amy move their clothing around. Garnet's glasses form at will.

I wanna know if they can just form new clothes infinitely. Can they give them out for other people to wear, or do the clothes disappear like at a certain distance/time away from the original gem?

Garnet, temporarily, see Exhibit A

Why not? She's covered some topics in 11 minutes better than some movies have in 2 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZU_0vDqrFk

It's pretty clear when Matt is joking and when he's serious. Lapiven isn't end game.

I want Eyeball to show Sapphire her knife.

They defintley could tie up everything in a season if they really wanted to. This show isn't that complex.

which show is gayer? Yaoi on Ice or Steven Gayniverse?

/FREAKS/ COME OUT AT NIGHT

So you obviously weren't following her shit huh. I had it all come up on my tumblr whenever I'd check my feed for new geology jokes and art. It's real user, I don't know why you choose to be such a sceptic. The poor woman is fucked up. I'll admit, I really dig the absurdist depression humor she'd post, but when it got serious about her job it got awkward.

I miss the stupid WoW posts and her describing riding an Uber.

This was a good episode. But my only problem, and my problem with most of the show, is that often times I wish they would've taken it further. This show always skims the surface.

When Greg mentioned how the CG's threw a jungle gym at Steven's babysitter, that would've made for a much more interesting episode, or if Pearl was much more distraught.

I wish the writers werent afraid to take risks. Could have done without Pearl's forced crying though, her actions speak louder.

I wish crack shippers could just have fun with their ship instead of being delusional about it being canon.

You ask you get.

>One late night Steven is sleeping in his bed snoring loudly the gems are on a mission while Stevens rests and the whole house is silent.
>But Steven is awakened to the sound of his belly rumbling.
>He pats his hungry belly and checks the time its past midnight and he's super hungry.
>Stevens says "Oh man I know this diet is killing me I'm so hungry.
>Steven gets up from bed his bare feet touching the cold floor and he walks down to the kitchen fridge.
>Steven open the fridge and the dark house is lit up from the fridge light inside Steven sees the fridge is fully stocked with tasty junk food and sugary treats.
>Steven is frustrated "This diet would be a lot easier if she didn't keep packing the fridge full with so much food. It drives me crazy its not like she need to eat."
>Steven thinks about going back to bed but his growling belly and craving for food over powers his will and he gives into his desire,
>"Just some food to hold me over I can burn this off in the morning."
>Steven starts eating there are some doughnuts he takes one first and quickly eats it but its not enouth Steven then eats another then another it didn't take long till Steven had eaten the whole box.
>Steven licked his lips "Mmmmh that's so good I want more!
>Steven was a greedy boy and quickly forgot about having "A little snack" and set out to eat to his hearts content.
>Steven took out a big cake that Amethyst was going to eat all by herself and started taking slices and stuffing them down his mouth it only took 3 minutes for little Steven to eat the whole cake.
>Steven only wanted more his cravings took over and all this magical boy wanted to do was stuff his face.
>Unknown to him during his big binge his belly was slowly growing bigger from all the food he was eating Steven was already pretty chubby but now his little belly was growing out into a big round dome filled with food

He was obviously joking on this one to appease tumblr, my boy MattyB knows the score.

So basically if Rose is PD, you'd be upset because your ideal uprising headcanon would be BTFO? Gems are not equal, it would make sense for one that is extremely powerful to take the initiative.

>Steven kept eating he was such a greedy little boy that his already full gut demanded more food.
>Steven quickly begun to eat tubs full of ice cream there was so much ice cream it was a miracle that he didn't get a brain freeze.
>Steven's big belly grew bigger and bigger his yellow shirt stretched around his mid section the buttons on his shirt strained and his soft fat tummy spilled through the gaps on his shirt.
>Steven was lost in his gluttony only wanting to eat "Much" "chew" Mmmmm more.."
>Steven kept eating determined to empty the fridge of all its delicious contents stuffing his face full of cake ice cream doughnuts and cookie cats
>His belly kept getting bigger becoming a big round basketball that was so perfectly round and soft to the touch.
>The buttons on his shirt begun to pin off like bullets letting more of his soft belly grow out for more room.
>It didn't take long till after Steven had almost cleared the fridge for Stevens big belly to finally burst out of his shirt running his favourite pajamas.
>Stevens belly jiggled for a bit from bursting free from Stevens shirt his belly now fully exposed perfectly round big and adorable with his belly button gem in the centre shinning brightly in the middle of his fat belly.
>Steven didn't care one bit that he now had a huge belly the size of a volley ball all the mattered was eating everything in the fridge Steven was a greedy boy and he loved ever minute of it

eeehhh, I'd say it's good at implying things rather than stating them. Saves time. The show is very complex if you start thinking about all the extra thought that goes into stuff that only comes to light when you rewatch old episodes

>Steven kept on eating filling his already full gut with more food there was not a lot left in the fridge and Steven was already past full as his belly hurt a bit from being so big and full.
>Steven carried on and kept eating determined to eat ever last bit of food in the fridge.
>Steven eat doughnuts muffins cakes and ice cream like a human trash can.
>Steven even chugged down a big bottle of chocolate milk ever chug made his huge belly a bit bigger.
>Steven looked down to see his huge belly it was so big he couldn't even see his feet anymore.
>Steven loved the sight of his own huge belly he found it funny and very satisfying.
>It didn't take too much longer till every bit of food in the once full fringe was gone and that was left were a few cookie cats.
>Steven reached for them but tanks to his massive gut he lost balance and fell over onto his back.
>The weight of his belly knocked the wind out of him and poor Steven was stuck on the floor with his own belly pining him to the ground.
>Steven tried to get up but even with his super strength couldn't get up from the floor and only made his belly jiggle.
>Steven quickly gave up too full and tired to get up back to bed or to close the fridge.
>Steven lied on the floor looking at his huge beach ball sized belly it made lots of sloshing and gurgling sounds.
>Steven rubbed his big sore belly and found it very soothing he even giggled with he jiggled it like a water balloon.
>It didn't take long for the heavy amount of food and the late night to make the already tired magical boy fall asleep.
>Steven snored through the rest of the night his big belly rising and falling with his breathing

Oh what, not complex enough for you? Are you going to go suck off GoT's tiny cock again?

What's up with Pearl being able to change her clothing but not her appearance?

Did she get poofed by her previous owner (s) enough times to change her appearance and now she's super attached to this one?

>Where did the idea for “I Could Never Be (Ready)” in “Three Gems and Baby” come from?

>“I Could Never Be (Ready)” came in part because I was asking a friend about his baby daughter and wondering how he knew he’d be ready to have a baby. He told me you can never be ready and that that’s something a lot of people say, but it’s really true. That’s half the reason I wrote the song, but the other half is a secret I’ll only tell when the show is over.
>a secret I'll only tell when the show is over
What did she mean by this?

>Steven slept all night long on the cold kitchen floor with his huge overstuffed belly looming ontop of him.
>His belly was so massive it was almost half as big as him and took up his whole mid section.
>His food filled belly gurgled and made sloshing sounds as he slept trying to digest all the sugar and calorie filled food he ate.
>Steven himself slept peacefully through the night snoring loudly like always.
>Ever now and then Steven would put his hands to his belly to rub his sore tummy and because of all the food he ate and he would even smile in his sleep feeling his big warm tummy jiggle.
>In the early hours of the morning the crystal gems finally returned from there long mission >Amethyst said "Man that took way to long I'm hungry."
>Pearl "Is that all you can think about? we just captured 3 gem monsters and all you want to do is eat more disgusting food."
>Amethyst "Hey dont knock it till you try it "P"
>Amethyst hungry from her long mission walked over to the kitchen section of the house and was shocked to see Steven was on the floor sleeping with a huge fat belly rising and falling as he slept.
>Amethyst said "Uhh guys you mite want to see this."
>Garnet and Pearl walked over Pearl "What is it Ameth..aaAAhh STEVEN w-what happened to him?
>Garnet sighed and said "I saw this coming I thought he had more will power but I guess I was wrong."
>Pearl walked over to Steven who was still sleeping and pocked his BIG gut making it jiggle like a lava lamp.
>Her concerned expression turned to anger as she turned to Amethyst.
>"Amethyst look at what you did! Stevens eaten himself into a coma all because you tempted him with endless amounts of junk food WHICH YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO EAT!
>Amethyst said "What? how is this my fault Stevens the greedy one here its his fault besides that was all MY food."

The true meaning of the song will be revealed when Steven's true nature is revealed.

Why are people talking about Rose = PD again? There's no way Rose can be PD unless she was a fusion.

>Steven slowly awoke to the sounds of Amethyst and Pearl bickering at one another. >Steven was soon fully awoke wondering why he was on the floor and why Amethyst and Pearl where bickering.
>He looked down then quickly remembered why.
>He ate everything in the fridge last night and now had a huge overstuffed belly that was almost as big as a beach ball.
>Steven blushed realising that he was lying on the floor with his big bare belly hanging freely out haven eaten all the food.
>He most of looked like a pig to the gems and it embarrassed him.
>The gems quickly noticed that Steven was awake and blushing heavily
>"Steven awkwardly said "Ummm g-good morning guys hahah... "BURP"
>Steven quickly covered his mouth as Pear looked really annoyed while Amethyst let out a laugh
>"Hahahaha wow dude you know I was a bit anger at first that ate all my food but I got to say this is pretty funny."
>Pearl said "Steven cover up your over stuffed stomach this instant."
>Steven tried to get up but his big belly was still weighing him down Garnet had to help the embarrassed boy to his feet making his belly jiggle even more.
>Steven quickly rushed into the bathroom to change "
>Garnet went to the door and said "Steven I know a diet is hard but you need to control your self. Your body is different to gems and you cant just burn off all that food right away know that I'm not angry with you Steven I'm just a tad bit disappointed."
>Steven quickly changed out of his ruined cloths and put on his usual jeans sandals and pink star shirt.
>But to Stevens dismay he couldn't get his shirt over his big belly.
>His huge tummy was far too big and Stevens shirt could barley cover half of his overstuffed tummy.
>Steven looked at himself in the mirror he looked ridiculous ith his big belly hanging out of his shirt even his belly gem was on full display.
>Steven rubbed his belly and said "Sorry mom I know I'm on a diet but I guess I kind of flew off the wagon ughh..."

Steven ages. What about when Steven is an adult?

This is so adorable

>Steven was unable to get his shirt over his big fat belly so he had to settle on his gut hanging out which was super embarrassing for Steven.
>He walked out of the bathroom to see the gems Pearl looked uneasy at the sight of Stevens big belly Amethyst was trying to hold back her laugher and Garnet was just being as cool as always.
>Pearl "Steven you need to control your hunger you cant go on missions if your overstuffed with food your belly would get in the way."
>Garnet "It wont' Steven you need to dedicate yourself to this diet and for now on Amethyst cant bring food into the house."
>Amethyst got annoyed "Oh come on its not my fault Stevens as greedy as a warthog way do you have to punish e for this?
>Garnet "You do tease Steven with food knowing full well he needs to lose weight I think it would be best for the both of you if you cut down on the food,"
>Steven "I'm sorry guys I dont know what came over me last night I promise this wont happen again."
>Amethyst said to Garnet "Can I at least still eat from the trash?
>Garnet paused and then said "As long as you dont bring any trash into the house."
>Steven jiggled his fat belly "Huh my gut is still so big I eat a lot last night and I dont think its all digested yet."
>Pearl who was still very grossed out my all this talk of "food" and "bellies" said "Why dont you go for a run or something try to work that weight off and please do it fast I dont want to stare at your stomach all day...."
>Steven smiled and said "Right on it! ill burn these calories off in no time."
>Steven went out the front door and while Steven was getting ready to run Amethyst said from the door "Run fat boy run you can do it Steve!
>Steven blushed Amethyst only called Steven a fat boy a few times in his life but he hated when she said it.
>He knew she was just teasing but Steven found it really embarrassing.

They just don't have the time. They only have 11 minutes per episode and many concepts to jam in those eleven minutes. Maybe it worked well in the earlier seasons, but at this point they have more than enough to fill 22 minutes easily. Sadly, 11 minutes is CNs default format and that's not going to change.

OP's image is edgy Naruto pic
This episode could be actually good.

Pairing a fat little retard like Steven with any gem is a sad waste.

>Steven went outside Steven thought he best start working off this big belly and seeing how huge it was Steven going to need to burn off a lot of food.
>Steven started by running on the beach thinking a good run would burn of this belly fat in no time.
>Steven was only running for a minute before he was huffing and puffing his huge belly put a lot of weight on him so running was pretty hard in his overstuffed state his big round belly jiggled up and down like a big water balloon as he ran making lots of sloshing and gurgling sounds.
>Steven soon stopped running when he found he was too tired from such a short run plus his bely hurt from all the food sloshing around inside upsetting his tummy.
>Steven looked at his big belly and gave it a little slap "Why wont this just go away already? this is so annoying and embarrassing..."
>Steven then felt a rumble in his belly Steven couldn't believe this was he hungry?
>Steven was stuffed to the brim yet his big belly rumbled for food.
>Steven blushed "This sucks...what should I do? I dont want this belly to get any bigger but I'm Sooooo hungry...."
>Steven decided to go to the big doughnut thinking maybe just one doughnut would cease his hunger.
>Steven walked into the big doughnut trying to cover his belly with his arms little help that did.
>Sadie said "Welcome to the big..w-Wow...Steven? is that you why is your gut so huge?
>Steven felt his cheeks burn red from embarrassment feeling shameful for being so overstuffed yet hunger for more food.
>Steven said "it was a long story that I dont want to get into...can I just have a doughnut please?
>Sadie said "Well ok I guess just dont complain if that gut of yours gets any bigger,"
>Steven quickly ate up the doughnut it was so sweet and filling.
>Steven knew he shouldn't but the taste was to great and he wanted more.
>Hey I know I just wanted one first but..can I get a box of doughnuts today?

>implying

rev up those gas chambers

While I am glad that you have accepted that Aliza was in fact following (Zuke's) private blog, you're obviously still in denial

They have a pure and wonderful love for each other, they're the only ones that can give each other what they need.

she had a miscarriage and she wasn't ready for it

>Steven wanted more doughnuts to fill his already overstuffed belly he knew he shouldn't but he was such a greedy boy with very weak willed so he gave into his urges and asked for more food.
>Now Sadie was not a person to juge pepole but she was judging the hell out of Steven right now she liked Steven a lot but in her head she said "God Steven you can really be a pig sometimes."
>But because Sadie was "nice" she just said with a forced smile "Sure Steven here you go."
>Steven smile and said "Thanks Sadie your the best!
>Sadie said in her head "Your lucky you're cute Steven otherwise you would be really annoying."
>Steven took the box of doughnuts and left Steven sat by the beach and opened up the box inside were tons of sugary sprinkle covered doughnuts.
>Steven licked his lips he felt like he shouldn't do this and that the gems would be upset that he went straight back to overeating right after he said he was back on the diet but Steven kind of liked doing this.
>It wasn't just the eating part but having such a huge belly felt kind of nice plus it felt kind of good being so naughty like this.
>Steven was a bad boy but he didn't care that just made him want to eat more and have an even bigger belly.
>Steven stuffed a doughnut into his mouth and quickly eat it Steven wanted to to get a sugar rush and to have a bigger belly quickly so he quickly begun to shovel doughnuts down his mouth barley chewing before swallowing.
>Steven stuffed doughnut after doughnut into his face his big soft tummy grew out ins size growing sightly bigger with ever doughnut becoming a big round dome of cute magical boy fat.
>By the time Steven had eaten half the box his big belly was already stuffed again he no longer felt hungry Steven for a second thought he just stop eating he was big enouth as it was after all.
>But Steven didn't want to stop just because he was "full" he wanted his big adorable beach ball sized belly to be even bigger.

this show is probably ending in a little over a year and it's making me depressed.

So is their porn of greg and baby steven yet?

Please stop. Thus has been posted so many times now. Just make a shitty AO3 post and link it if you're desperate for attention. You're done.

That could happen. He won't be an adult in the show though, which is what I meant.

With these hiatuses? I give it a good 4 years.

She was following Zuke's old 'Foodstain' blog too, which can still be seen since that blog isn't deleted like the 'Poopingpenis' one the screenshot collage is from

that's spam negro. report is perfectly reasonable

>Steven kept on eating stuffing more doughnuts into his mouth eating as fast as he could.
>Steven felt a sugar rush come as he ate faster and the food tasted even better and his huge stuffed belly was making all kind of gurgling and sloshing noises.
>Soon Steven finally ate all the doughnuts and it only took him a few minutes to eat every doughnut in the box.
>Steven let out a cute little burp and lied on his back satisfied after his huge meal.
> Steven patted his huge belly and said "Oooohh man that was so good..."
>Steven lazily looked down to see his yoga ball sized belly so large and stuffed to brim with food his shirt now couldn't cover one bit of his huge belly letting his big gut just bare it was a really cute belly and Steven greatly enjoyed the feeling of being so stuffed.
>Steven put a hand out to feel his huge belly it was so warm and so full it was like touching a balloon yet it still felt soft and cuddly.
>Steven relaxed on the beach rubbing his huge gut when he suddenly heard someone "Steven...is that you?
>Steven completely forgetting he was out in public looked up to see his best freind Connie looking at him but mostly his big belly.
>Steven freaked out "AAAaaaahhh -c-c-Connie I can explain I know this mite seem a bit weird."
>Suddenly Connie put out her hand and to touch Stevens big belly which made him blush.
>Connie flashed Steven a smile and said "Steven..you know you look really cute like this..."
>Steven gulped and blushed thinking that this day was going to head into a some seriously odd places.

I can't wait for su to end and pug davis to begin

>Show will end in three years, most of that will be hiatus

>we will never have a distant sequel where Steven has to come to terms with his long existence and Connie's death while Lapis helps him recover from it, healing herself as well
Just fucking end me.

A) not saying it wouldn't make sense,(although some of the reasonings i've heard before don't) it would just be a shitty and boring plot twist that actively removes depth and fights against one of the main themes of the show.

b) How god damned diluted are you that you're claiming the thousand year gem war is somehow my headcannon? Does Pearl not exist because you like to think all gems are thick? Is greg actually a hot south american woman because you jack it to the idea of your rose diamond being a lesbo? Take your dessert you troll, you will get no more from me.

Where is this from? New promo?

are you retarded

KILL YOURSELF OR STOP BAITING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not just the physics, it's the writing in general. They have trouble when it comes from transitioning from one episode to another if they're supposed to be together one after the other. They wanted a way to get Steven and Eyeball alone together for some more lore dumping, but didn't think of a very good reason why and just had to go with it. There should have been no reason why the Rubies were blown out of the moon base in the first place since to them the gravity should have been something akin to that of Earth's and the air rushing out wouldn't have been nearly enough to blow out of the moon's gravitational pull.
The problem is that once they set their focus on something, they have trouble thinking of logical ways of getting there and instead of thinking "Hey, maybe we should change the destination" they just rework how the journey goes until it no longer makes sense. It's the same problem they displayed with the Jasper arc. They wanted Jasper to be put into a position where she could lore dump as well, but also wanted her to be a recurring threat. Unfortunately to be a threat she has to be around when all of the CGs aren't in one place, so this created problems with the writing of a different kind. She had to show up at ridiculously convenient moments in places where she shouldn't have really had any knowledge of Steven being. Alone at Sea was the beginning of this, and one of the most egregious examples, tied maybe with Gem Hunt. She refuses to even acknowledge Steven (who she believes is Rose Quartz) and instead focuses entirely on Lapis. It isn't until Steven interrupts her that she even considers Steven being there, but doesn't even act like he's somebody who had done something incredibly traumatizing in her life that she's seeking revenge for. Instead she seems more like she's angry about him supposedly ruining her chances at fusing with Lapis.

>implying that won't be the special OVA epilogue showing Lapis and Steven's marriage, effectively juking everyone including Zuke

For the user who wanted the source of the last OP

Pretty much this; Pro or Anti Zuke, there have been no real official developments yet from the SU staff related to the matter. Although, having gone through the blog while it was still up, I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually Zuke's, there is no real solid evidence linking the two other than some weird posts regarding her relatively undefined job and, more importantly, post dates matching episode release dates. The poster of the original screenshots was secretive regarding how he came across the blog in the first place, so some degree of foul play might have been involved. Anyway, lurk more.

The pic is a reference to a scene in the episode, dum dums

Then we have her appearance in Gem Hunt. Another piece of contrivance to get the two of them in one place, they just happen to be hunting the same gems in the same place. Only now she's building an army for some reason, presumably to be able to kill Rose Quartz. Only Rose Quartz is right in front of her with only Pearl and a human standing in her way and she ignores this, choosing instead to just walk. This is so she can show up again in Crack the Whip and be a "threat" again. Again the gems are sent off screen so that she can pose a slight threat, and at this point the formula has become apparent as well and her appearance is anything but a shock. So she shows up and the first thing she does is split up her little gem mutant force, giving away her element of surprise and power in numbers. If all of the other gems had been there she would have been in even more trouble than she was, but it's ok because apparently she got the memo that she's only allowed to show up when the other CGs have been placed off screen. So after her first dog gets wrecked easily by Amethyst the second one enters the picture with her and puts up a good fight against Connie, Lion and Steven. Things probably would have gone a lot differently for Jasper if she had two of them at this point, but again the writing couldn't allow that because it had to follow a certain direction, regardless of logic.

MAMA