Why has Sup Forums turned into Tumblr

Most people here have become just like the tumblr butches they hate so much. You participate in identity politics. You act against your best interests just so you don't have to admit you were wrong.

You support science only when it agrees with you and ignore it when it doesn't.

You live in a deluded world where everyone is out to get you and it's never white peoples fault.

Just to show how right I am these will probably be posts replying to me:

>Record Corrected
> 2 cents have been deposited into your account
>fuck off Ahmed
>fuck off burger

You guys are no different at this point.

Record Corrected

Hmmmmmm...

Checked. Also check myself.

idpol spooks

you is just another label by (((you)))

go fuck yourselves

Wow, Thanks for proving my point.

Sup Forums has always been like this, we are the other side of the spectrum.

what you seem to have misunderstood is that identity politics is very real, it has real consequences and are applied in the real world.
the ideas sprouted on tumblr are being established in our society. all these small drops are adding up and are determining the direction of the stream.

>have become
It was always the case, you just only noticed it now

no, sage

>Most people here have become just like the tumblr butches they hate so much. (((you))) participate in identity politics. (((you))) act against (((your))) best interests just so you don't have to admit (((you))) were wrong.
>
>(((you))) support science only when it agrees with (((you))) and ignore it when it doesn't.
>
>(((you))) live in a deluded world where everyone is out to get (((you))) and it's never white peoples fault.
>
>Just to show how right I am these will probably be posts replying to me:
>
>Record Corrected

>.....

>(((you))) guys are no different at this point.

>(((you)))

Welcome to Sup Forums. Now get the fuck out

>and it's never white peoples fault.

"Cuck" is thrown around for a reason. So no, you're wrong and this thread is shit.

In order for you to make the argument you are trying to make, you need to go back in time and censor race science, while inserting actual climate science into the process of persuading lefties (it would help the veracity if you made that an uphill process, like becoming convinced of race realism is), and then you have to address crime stats and the STEM gap.
Or you could just deal with the problem of objective reality and things having a nature, and reject Tabula Rasa, in which case you would not be a lefty.

boring

btw u fugob ur leab roxy :DD

fuck off burger

>Just to show how right I am these will probably be posts replying to me

That's because your criticism carries no weight without specific examples of these things occurring. Any idiot can blog their opinion without providing any supporting evidence.

>what you seem to have misunderstood is that identity politics is very real, it has real consequences and are applied in the real world.

identity politics only matters to mouthbreathing retards like you (and trumplets in general).

pic related

>note the empitness in the eyes of this indoctrinated zombie as it shouts alt-right slogans and spew buzzwords it does not understand

> 1 post by this ID

Nice try.

i support science that is based in empiricism and reproduce-able. That excludes common ancestry, climate change, historical cosmogony and cosmology and just about every buzzfeed-tier social "science"

>i dont understand nor have i ever even read a single peer reviewed paper on climate science

go figure

>le retweet me guize

Sup Forums has been ruined by millennials

>common ancestry
>climate change
>not science

WEW
E
W

>identity politics only matters to mouthbreathing retards like you
my argument was that identity politics have found there way into legislation, into corporation and institution across the west.

you may agree or disagree with the legislation; but it matters since it is altering the very fabric of our society and changing it, in a direction that I personally disagree with.

Anyone got the pic where "anti sjw is just as bad". Because that is literally what op is doing.

trump was the worst thing to happen to this board

You can be anti something and still bad. Muslims are anti-jew. Does that make them good?

i'll exemplify it with the Swedish gender neutral day care institutions.

again you may think this is a progressive step, or you may argue (like most on Sup Forums) that this is madness and needs to end.
but one thing I don't think you could disagree on is, that this is irrelevant. this is a general pattern and is just a symptom among many of a change, which I personally finds dangerous and degenerative for our societies.

the enemy is behind every corner, right? when someone calls you out on your shit, they must be an ultra-extremist who disagrees with you, right? it can never be someone normal, someone just like you, only they didn't drink the kool-aid...

Not an argument my man. Sup Forums denying legitimacy to people who have no argument and who are here to create dissent rather then insightful debate is a tactic we've used for ages. We've always been overtly hostile to shills and dissidents that aren't participating in political discussion, look all the way back to the days when we would yell JIDF, and reddit get out instead of CTR and 2 cents. Without the overt hostility our discussion would fall prey to shitposters, tumblrites, jewdaism and niggery.

Looks like someone's a little butthurt.

u mad OP.

Not even OP is aussie in the thread, Sup Forums is dead.

@88102679
No more (you)s for you.

>White popualtion dwindiling rapidyly
>Lol y u think dis way

Get the fuck out or lurk more before you post retarded questions

I agree, Sup Forums is a biased circlejerk. But at least it's a right wing biased circlejerk. The most annoying thing is all the nazi shit.

Shart

>identity politics only matters to mouthbreathing retards like you (and trumplets in general).

the civil rights movement and womens lib were "identity politics". literally every social movement is "identity politics". people belong to wider groups and those groups have interests, deal with it you clueless retard. "identity politics" is a retarded buzzword used by the very same people you are mocking with your picture of a gamergate milo faggot. i guarantee that that guy has expressed sentiments similar to yours.

Blame the Trumpfags and their meme clown.

STRAWMAN
T
R
A
W
M
A
N

Checked. Thanks for correcting the record Ahmed.

where did you get that article?

Sup Forums loves identity politics.
Sup Forums is identity politics.
Sup Forums loves muh feels.
Sup Forums is rage personified.
Sup Forums has no interest in science.
Sup Forums wants never to be responsible for anything.
Sup Forums is an intractable virgin and homosexual.

I think you're initial premise is an insult to tumblr, OP. Sup Forums is more /r9k/ than anything else.

can't remember.. it was a few years ago, became quite a big story in Denmark. i'm sure it would pop up on google.

>dude we should just pretend identities don't exist and have no impact on the world that's the sensible thing to do

that's what retards like op believe.

We really have to deal with the /faggot/ infestation of Sup Forums.

Checked. Kek has spoken. He has forsaken this shit hole.

You missed:
Sup Forums is alt-right.

Checked and corrected.

Same reason libertarianism is no longer accepted here. War mentality. A religious adherence to Truth and Science is no longer an option.

It's 10 minutes to midnight on this side of the Atlantic. We can return to civilized conversation once the barbarians are outside the gates again instead of living literally across the fucking street.

that's what youre saying though. there is no meaningful way to talk about politics without taking collective identities into account. blacks are never going to stop being pro-black, hispanics will never stop being pro-hispanic. it's time for whites to be pro-white.

>tfw you realise cops, robbers, cats, dogs, capitalists, and commies are actually all the same thing because they do things sometimes

thanks for making me think deep thoughts OP

UK NO!

The thought police have been dispatched to your location.

OP doesn't realize we are literally being besieged on all sides by intellectually bankrupt shills and cucks, this is a war

congratulations you just got your dick sucked

why the fuck are you people on Sup Forums, seriously if you don't care about or have nothing against progressive identity politics, diversity politics, etc; then why would you be here in the first place?

I strongly disagree with all of the current legislation about legal discrimination of white men in the work force, universities and in art. I don't think we are all born as a blank slate, I think some people are born with a greater potential.

intellectually bankrupt why? because they disagree with you?

>because they disagree with you?
damn... never even... thought about that... really put things into perspective...

Fuck off, if you don't like my safe space then kindly fucking leave

they fight for proven bad ideas, ignore history, ignore reality, eschew facts and basic logic

I have no problem with someone disagreeing with me, but they are totally unwilling and unable to debate to find any semblance of truth

>generalizing /pol
Saged, blow me

you are correct and i'm not being ctr wise. I'm not sure if its the newfags or naziboos though. pol is satire on the surface, machiavellian in the middle, and christian underneath.

Because we know as well as fucking you do that Sup Forums is a force for cultural change, that Sup Forums used to be at the very least a politically neutral image board and it's still our home. it's not our fault /new/ swept in and all you fucking newfaggots flooded this place and then gamergate happened and half our fellow anons swallowed "the red pill" which must have had shit in it because it's all they've spewed ever since. i'm sorry we're not letting you have your hugbox but every once in a while we get to speak up too and tell you to shove your political opinions up your ass because everywhere you go on the internet now there's some little alt-right faggot screaming "KEK KEK KEK KEK" or spewing some daily stormer breitbart prageru propaganda shit when we just want to meme.

just fuck off Sup Forums. go the fuck home.

>Record Corrected
>fuck off Ahmed
>fuck off burger
Just pick one

>Dis cartoon triggered me REEEE
>Dis nog make seks with a rando whyty REEEE
>Dis Dat

Every
Single
Time..

Nice false dichotomy.
I hate progressives. I'm just not a retard who assumes they are always wrong.

How can Sup Forums be a hug box if faggots like you shitpost daily? A real hug box would be free of faggots like you idiot.

I disagree, some groups non white colonials are assimilated and feel honest kinship with other nationals. You can educate national identity, even among multiple ethnicities. Just as long as kikes have no control over you.

The lower IQ and proclivity to violence might still make some groups completely undesirable, but that's a different matter.

This is honestly 100% pinpoint accurate.

I remember a day when I thought I had discovered "The Truth" itself simply by finding Sup Forums.

Now I have become thoroughly disillusioned with this shitheap of a board, and the idiots who populate it. There are never any fruitful or meaningful discussions anymore, any dissenting or contrarian opinion just gets shouted down in greentext, memes, flag banter, etc. I only visit here out of habit any more. I think I am finally outgrowing this cesspit of manchildren.

>Why has Sup Forums turned into Tumblr
Because of people like you.

>Just to show how right I am these will probably be posts replying to me:

>doesn't understand being a whiny baby like this will guarantee these responses

Delet Sys32, faygot

I wonder if there's a certain group of semetic people you could blame for this.

>proven bad ideas
like what
>ignore history
in what way
>ignore reality
they could say the same thing
>eschew facts and basic logic
this is not about politics it's just about people having bad arguments which could be anyone.

this is completely pathetic, all you're doing is crying. if you want censorship against le ebil alt-right meanies fuck off to rebbit.

That's nice, muds are still going to rape kids regardless.

This is true. Indos assimilated into society perfectly. Hell, fucking Wilders is part Indo.

The low IQ phenomenon among new arrives comes mostly from the fact that they were all from the lower class, whereas Indonesians who were allowed into white society were upper class.

it's not a hugbox entirely, not yet anyways. not as long as people are still allowed to have dissenting opinions. but if the mods were allowed, you know they'd crush those in a millisecond.

Would it even matter if we answered these. You've already assumed we are wrong. Even if we gave good arguments and answers you would just ignore them or assume we are lying.

Hurr durr my attention is being sidetracked by dis thread sheiitt

I was going to post, but you summed it up perfectly.

im not saying censor anything, i just think most of Sup Forums are under 25 or migrated from different boards. and yes i am complaining... what of it?

that's still identity politics as long as you talk about "national identity", it's just an identity politics you perceive to be better.

personally i think other ethnicities can only be assimilated in small numbers and i don't see anything desirable about it anyway. i don't want european ethnicities to be undermined by relativist faggotry, they are genetic and historical constructs not social constructs you can engineer.

>empty statements without examples and no basis in reality
2 cents have been deposited into your account

how do you know i've assumed that you're wrong?

>not recognizing sarcasm and/or satire in a bullshit thread
Derp.
(saged)

There is nothing wrong with identity politics. Sup Forums is pro White and anti jewish deal with it shitposting concern troll

most of /pol has been on Sup Forums longer than other boards though. it's prissy faggots that bitch about Sup Forums on every board that stand out like sore thumbs. no one on Sup Forums before 2011 would complain if you were racist. look at boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums, guarantee they are newer than Sup Forums.

>muh identity politics
fuck off commie

SHART

It wasn't a political statement, it was an observation.

I recognize that buzzword.
I used to go on /leftypol/ and they used "identity politics" as an argument all the time.
Take that as you will

The difference is, and maybe I'm just speaking for myself, that we don't actually live this. Sjws will actually have naked parades and scream at people. Sup Forums just laughs at them and spreads memes. And that's that. We don't center ourselves around one identity and reduce ourselves to only that. We come here, get our fill, and then go about our day. It's an easy way to spot newfags since then act like sjws and obsess over things trying to fit in.

We really are a board of peace.

If you want the real opposite side of the spectrum go to . They're the other side of the autism coin.

IN

A FUCKING LEAF

Dogmatic slave mentality is one hell of a drug. The edgelords on Sup Forums gobble down the christianity jew like no tomorrow and the SJWs on tumblr have their own dogma, but at the end of the day the problem is the same.

Sup Forums is a bunch of pedophiles, who cares what they think?