Jesus deserved to die

Yeshua, the man you actually believe was our (((God))), claimed to be a political leader. He didn't claim to be a regular political leader, but instead claimed to be king of the Jews. That was his first mistake.

On top of that, he claimed that he was our messiah, but he didn't fulfill any of the messianic requirements. That was strike two.

Finally, he claimed to be the Lord Himself. That is when we told the Romans to kill him. If Jesus existed today, and tried to pull the same shit, I would petition the government of his country to have him executed.

If you claim to be a political and spiritual leader worthy of being the messiah, you have to prove it. Not only did he not prove it, but he claimed to be our awesome God.

Believing in Jesus is the ultimate blue pill and proof that you are a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEzEROSj11Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AiZI_sY06B0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. San hedrin kike

>blah bah blah I'm a Jew and pretending to care about this religious stuff to communicate on the same level as you stupid Goyim

whatever heeb. Jesus was against the kike establishment, he seemed pretty redpilled to me
youtube.com/watch?v=WEzEROSj11Q

>t. 60% white and quickly declining

>"believe the words that come out my kike mouth goyim..."

you had him killed because he tried to get shekels out of the synagoge and we all know you kikes care about shekels above all else

stop with the tricks slimey shlomo

But user, Jesus loves you, isnt that what makes a King a King?

God already loves each and every one of us. Jesus is just a hippie, leftist faggot.

Well user, you have just Broken mitzvah 28, this is why you got expelled from Israel the first time

Fuck off, Christ killer.

Don't tar us all with your filthy tricks.

then why was He so successful, at least in terms of memetic warfare?

hello, no (Me)?

The Romans deemed him "king of the Jews" to infuriate the likes of you, Satan's acolytes. You aren't even sons of God.

Christ did no wrong, for what was he condemned? The hatred in your heart has condemned you, Satan has ensnared you.

Your time will come.
There will come a day when the Lord will swipe that smug face of yours from eternity. You will join the ranks of your ancient brethren, lawless heathen.

It's my belief that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11.

It's my belief that they will attack again.

9/11/2001 was nearly 15 years ago.
The War economy can't be sustained.
We are fighting the wrong people.
We need to be fighting the Jews of Zionism.
Not all Jews are bad. Just the Jews who attacked the USA.

Vote for Lambright, send a message that somebody has the courage to stand up to Israel and there lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiZI_sY06B0

You all have seen me bidding for the last 13 months, you laugh at me. You ridicule me. Just know. That it's going to blow up in your face. I predict war around the globe soon. Who will start this war? The Jews of Zionism. They will trick the USA military into fighting in Syria for a greater Israel. It's all a fucking scam.

Live free! or die a slave to Zionism.

You are a disgrace to that star.

I hope you say your shema daily, youre gonna need some extra mercy.

>Deserved to die
Na, it was necessary to seal the faith of the yids. Hell on earth and afterlife as piece of gold.

God has blessed us. He made us a great, successful nation and gave us our Land back.

The only thing you have the world was Hitler, a failure and a coward who committed suicide.

% white and quickly declining
Says the man who's country is slowing becoming an african country.

>D & C shill
Can you please switch tactics, CTR, I'd like a little more entertainment.

You're not a real Jew. A real jew wouldn't use 'God', but something like 'G*d'.

>christ-killer grasping at straws

>successfull nation, blessed by god
>Israel
Kek, have fun killing and getting killed by vicious animals known as arabs. You are literally living in the hell they call middle east.

I have never hated a Jew until this post
GOOD JOB KIKE!

>Gave us our land back

I thought that was the british not god

We fought against the British in the end, thanks to God.

Why do we still allow them to post here? Kys you inbred cunt.

>an Anglo calling someone else an inbred cunt
And I thought I had seen it all.

>Believing in "god"
That's a nice one....

>God? Heh heh... You'll never match my superior atheist intellect.

also why do you seem so bitter about JC while I do not see you complaining on Sabbatai Zevi?

also I do not see many goyim interested in Sabbatai, why?

also remember Masada? you do not fight Romans with swords

Do I remember Masada? Of course I do, I was literally there less than a year ago.