What went wrong?

What went wrong?

They used to be respectable...

Noone left to fill the gap that was Ron GOD Paul

Ron Paul was top tier 10/10.

You will never see someone like him running for officer ever again.

>implying republitards have ever been anything but morons and pedophiles

meme ideology

this

Leftists view Bernie in much the same way, but he was just sheepdogging for Hillary the whole time.

DUDE WEED

But its okay for HRC to forget about her email server, its contents, details, security training, security classifications, mishandling of classified material, drone strike classifications, giving out details of world leaders travel, and the handling of an international incident that resulted in the loss of American lives in Libya?

>What went wrong?
Libertarians, that's what went wrong.

>free breadsticks
>with purchase
So.. not actually free then?

Even Ron Paul was a fraud.

Ron Paul idolises a pair of Jews - Ludwig von Mises and Murray Rothbard. Libertarianism is the most Jewish ideology behind communism.

What is good for the Jewish oligarchy is not what is best for the white working class.

everyone in congress does that

Exactly, Ron Paul is just like them, a fraud.

nope Ron Paul was legit. he just tried to work from within the system

what went right?

Ron Paul is controlled opposition. He had 30 years to do something, and he never made a dent in the establishment. He pulled out of the only election he had a chance in after asking everyone to donate to him. A true politician. The Audit the Fed bill was a complete farce, gutted in the 11th hour with his approval.

Ron Paul was a fucking moron. For him to want to abolish the Fed and go back to the gold standard, that shows he knows nothing about economics because that wouldn't work at all.

I learned my lesson last election with Johnson. I'm still a libertarian but the party doesn't want to be a major competitor which is evident by them not fund raising.

thanks for correcting the record

8ch reporting in

made me kek

I came

its not about economics, its about the fact that the government had no authority to create the fed. in his, and many other peoples', minds the powers the fed holds are illegitimate unconstitutional powers.

True senpai. He is the type of Libertarian that doesn't realize we are competing economically with the rest of the world.

If we don't have a system in place to fuck with interest rates, our economy gets cucked by China, Europe, Japan.

Gary Johnson is hired by Hillary Clinton to steal votes from Trump. Now it's reversing, and Trump isn't as doomed.

>They used to be respectable

They never were. Libertarians are literally nothing but autistic liberals.

>never made a dent in the establishment
he single handedly awoke an entire generation of anti-establishment people
if thats nothing then I think your expectations are too high.
fuck
I wouldnt even be here with out ronald mcpalnald

ron and rand paul both support the cause in name only, they also support gold standard and a bunch of other shit that sounds traditional but holds no traditional value aside from the superficial, and serve only to deliver our social systems back to the traitor jews or whatever they are

We tryed to give you Ron you ignored us. Now we force on you a guy who calls you a loser as he stomps your face in.

Underrated

While were here can you guys post the anarchy ball memes about sex slaves and such?

Florian?