Voltron Legendary Defender

50 days until the new season. Do you guys think Allura will find the paladins or Lance and Hunk will find them first? Possibilities of an evil Voltron made by Haggar? Zarkon did have Sendak and four other unique looking officers that they could do that with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEK6l02Rl5U
www104.zippyshare.com/v/E74MQJsv/file.html
www31.zippyshare.com/v/MtmKOBdw/file.html
www84.zippyshare.com/v/vkWlrly3/file.html
www45.zippyshare.com/v/vuqJpRKy/file.html
www39.zippyshare.com/v/OzA1UY0h/file.html
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll be happy if Lotor.

I want Voltron and Evil Voltron to kiss.

Probably be Keith. I'm kind of liking the theory that Shiro is actually with the Galra and amnesiac. Haggar did seem upset that he "betrayed" them after he got his new arm.

Maybe if new Voltron got a giant robo boyfriend it wouldn't look so grumpy all the time.

I'd probably be making that face too if I had four men inside of me.

If they make Lotor an character we've already seen, I'd much rather it be Shiro. Keith is such a boring fuck.

I agree Keith is boring atm but making him Lotor would give him something to work with. I'd kind of want both of them connected to the Galra though. Like maybe they send sleeper agents to planets they haven't got their fleets to yet and Thace did something to them.

Is it too much to hope for that he'll be his own character, and remain a foppish, arrogant villain that can actually pose a threat when he's not being laughably overconfident?

So Pidge is Velma, Shiro is Freddy(leader). Hunk is Shaggy(food)... leaving Lance and Keith to fight over who gets to be Daphne and who gets to be the mascot.

If Keith does turn out to be a galra, then he's stuck as Scooby.

That's what I'd love, too. So many people keep bringing up Keith as Lotor so if the writers make an existing character Lotor, I'd just rather it not be Keith.

I'm torn
At first I enjoyed the new series, but then I realized how hard I was imagining the things I wanted in there. When I watched it again and read the comics, it feels like there could be some really good writing in there, but someone's oversimplifying the characters.

I wish they would have drawn out 'Pidge is a girl' for a bit longer. It was so anti-climactic.

gotta love the mice

It sounds so short when you say 50 days, but it's still gonna feel like forever.

I'd really like Keith to be his own thing. Maybe the hint that Lotor could exist or something like that and introduce him in a later season.
Maybe they'll play it up a bit in season two but I kind of liked how they treated her exactly the same.
Just a little under 2 months. I've only got two weeks left of work this year then that final 17 days until it airs will be torture for me. I've gotta work when it goes up on Netflix.

>50 days

Right on the cusp of my birthday. That'll balm the transition to the big three-o.

A fine gift for your wizard day.

perfect

Really?

What did Sup Forums think of the nick toons Voltron?

This pic reminds me-- I wish the show would differentiate more strongly between Pidge and Hunk's specific nerdy skills. It seems like they're overall trying to make Pidge be more about software and Hunk more about hardware, but then they had Pidge with a handmade computer in the first episode, and Hunk hacking(?) an elevator.

I think it's fun to have two tech nerds on the cast, but I wish they felt a bit less redundant.

Well Pidge seems to be more about making new stuff and figuring out how to reverse engineer stuff. Hunk does seem to be mostly physical stuff but they also collaborated together for her translation program.

I really can't wait for more Haggar.

I don't mind that they treat her the same, I'm just a sucker for big reveals that the audience knows but the other characters don't

If Lotor turns out to be one and the same with an existing character, then I do NOT want it to be Shiro. I just... I'm fine with him getting brainwashed and joining the bad guys for a time, but I don't want him to be Lotor. Lotor should either be one and the same as Keith or be his own character.

I like the idea of him being an Altean Galra hybrid, able to blend in with humans because of his Altean shapeshifting powers. Either that, or Keith is Lotor's long lost brother, thought to have perished during an attempt on Zarkon's life.

The Druids are descended from Alteans

calling it now

I'm surprised I haven't seen this theory around before, actually. I would think they'd have focused on the druids a little more if they were leading up to this, but I guess it might be more of a season 3 reveal? We still know very little about any of the galra, after all.

So I noticed something last time I watched the last couple of episodes. Akron was addressing his commanders and there were five of them. one of them was Thace, the other was Prorok(?), and the last three were new faces. Let's take Thace out of the situation and throw Sendak back in. Would that not be the perfect group for an evil volition made out of robeasts? Cause Zarkon wants the real thing and he's already super powerful. No way he'd want to operate the lead unit of such an abomination.

Have they said what kind of order they have for this show?
The AHKJ showrunner keeps talking like his initial 78 episode order is set in stone and he's writing the 78th episode to be the end, so I wonder if there's a similar deal here.
If 78 (6 seasons) is the standard or not.

Don't know why I considered this before. It's a good theory.

Or possibly corrupted Alteans somehow? Like how the Orcs in LOTR are basically corrupted Elves.

Found some of these. They fit surprisingly well. WoW themed btw. I kinda wonder what they'd be in Overwatch. Hunk would definitely be a Reinhardt. Lance would be Mcree. Allura would be a Mercy I think. Too tired to think up anyone else. Wait. Coran. Because of his mustache he's Torbjorn.

Shoulders aren't nearly big enough. What are those, quest greens? Get your shit together, Paladin!

It's kinda funny cause I think Lance might be tied for broadest shoulders with Shiro. Or...is Hunk actually bigger than both of them? Hard to tell how much of that is straight up muscle though.

Here's hoping Haggar gets some nice femdommy scenes in the next season. There's gotta be someone on the crew with taste.

Is it still staring if you're admiring?

He better be fabulous.

Pidge is Sombra, of course. Though I could kind of see her enjoying Tracer, too.

Can you post the rest? I agree with Mercy as at least one of Allura's classes-- especially over Lucio, as with Mercy you can selectively refuse to heal/buff people you are annoyed at.

I want Lotor to be absolutely smitten with one of the male paladins.

Keith! That'd be the best reaction by far.

YESSSS!

Storytime comic issues #4 and #5 you fuckers.

NO SCANS PLEASE

>tfw ywn snuggle into Sendak's fur on a cold winter's night.

So is gay shipbait the only reason why people watch this show?

Hey now, there is also pedoship bait

According to the fandom, yes.
The giant robot fights are just a bonus.

I can't wait to see the war between people who think Lotor's hot and people who think he's problematic.

Lance is the Mascot due to his antics and being Hunk's best friend. Keith is the Chick. If we're talking classic Scooby, Daphne is the least developed character.

But is there fan art of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEK6l02Rl5U

Voltron needs more chill electronic music like this. Really sell the space/alien feeling.

Occasionally there's hetero ship bait. Like Shallura and Lidge.

And I'm awake. Here are the rest.

No Coran or Allura. I've got a feeling Sendak would be a DK.

So are the toys spoiling its of season two?

The cannon in question.

Post the rest.

is there a shot of the legendary version put together?

i just want something with that zalra traitor
forgot his name again.
the one whos the only reason the paladins are still alive

Will we see anyone shirtless?
Why hasn't anyone asked yet?

I want to use Prorok's musclegut as a pillow.

Best I got.

The lions come with pilots on speeders though.

i really like the individual lions but the full gestalt is pretty wonky

the limbs don't flow too elegantly from the body. you'd think if any series would know how to make a combining robot, it'd be voltron

Cute.

But is anyone else having a hard time seeing Pidge as a girl? I mean during the first ten minute of the first episode I was 50% sure Pidge was a girl. Then I was settled with boy Pidge.

Then i finished episode 3.

They already established her character and yet she looks so ambiguously male. Yes, I know the cis female thing is a fact, but I just can't see it.

Voltron - Legendary Defender 01 (of 04) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www104.zippyshare.com/v/E74MQJsv/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 02 (of 04) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www31.zippyshare.com/v/MtmKOBdw/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 03 (of 04) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www84.zippyshare.com/v/vkWlrly3/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 04 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www45.zippyshare.com/v/vuqJpRKy/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 05 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www39.zippyshare.com/v/OzA1UY0h/file.html

Eh. It'd be cute either way.

>50 days until the road to Klance becoming canon begins
>T-6 months before Lidge, Sheith and Kallura suicide rates hit their apex

Going to be fantastic!

We shall see, user. We shall see.

I have the feeling that he's going to get full on Loki treatment.

>riding on any ship that isn't kallura when it comes to canon
Your tears will be delicious, but hopefully you won't drop the series.

>"We absolutely will see Keith and Allura interact more. I don’t want to spoil anything but they will definitely have strong and emotional interactions coming up."

I actually am a bit worried about the butthurt shippers dropping the show. Even if they don't make up the majority of viewers, I'd say they do make up a big part and they're really vocal. This has the potential to get super gross.

I was in the naruto fandom when naruhina and sasusaku got confirmed. Not a lot happened outside of shippers shittalking behind their computer screens. I've no doubt it'll stay that way even in this fandom.

Besides, they'll subtlety hint at kallura each season before they seal the deal. It won't be out of nowhere so the backlash won't be as bad as you're thinking

Doubt it all you want, cravens, the cup is already full of your delicious tears. What's written in the stars will not be denied. I'll pour a little out in your memories while you suffer in your delusions for eternity, as befits fools.

Do you think she did all sort of kinky "experiments" on Sendak?

>ywn feel his arms around your tiny human body

Your entire fandom is contrived of delusion, heathen. If there is any ship written in the stars it's Kallura since its already written in the story board.
Were you one of the ones who mistook Keith's grimace for a blush in pic-related?

Like I said, hopefully you won't drop the series. You are a Lancefag before Klance, remember that and keep watching voltron for your boy.

first it was klance vs sheith, and now its kallura vs klance
>everyone's fighting over who gets keith
keith is heavens most wanted wanted

I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about regarding ships getting canon confirmation. This shit's supposed to be fun.

>I was in the naruto fandom when naruhina and sasusaku got confirmed
That meltdown was so fun to watch.

>chatte
>Bolt and Himawari's leaked pics from The Last
>"I got a bomb"
>the narusaku forums
>imgur.com/a/XKwJ4
Those were some fond memories, nevar forget.

They're going to bond over wanting fuck Shiro to oblivion, but he's going to be dead by then so they'll do each other instead.

it's a funny thought that they're both are capable of fucking Shiro silly.
>Shiro makes hentai faces as he's getting pounded

D-do you think Allura would shapeshift to look like him?

are you implying shirocest user

Maybe ever so often. It could be one of those things where she isn't just fascinated with fucking Shiro, but she's fascinated with him all around? And looking exactly like him and being him could be a huge turn on in and of itself for her.

No, Shiro will be dead when Shiro!Allura takes Keith to Pound Town.

Keith totally cries after.

So if Shiro does die and Keith takes Black, then who takes Red? I know there's support for Allure taking Black, but isn't she like the most critical member? Without her at the castle aren't a lot of its functions cut off? At the least they'd be crippling their mobility since we don't know if the lions can warp like Blue did or if it can even do that again.

Redeemed Sendak, clearly.

Matt Holt, watch me be right

Please, no. The nerd quota has already been filled.