If blacks weren't degenerate and violent, would you have a problem with them? If they went to work...

If blacks weren't degenerate and violent, would you have a problem with them? If they went to work, had a normal family structure, and weren't just "nigger trash", I can't say I would have a problem.

No but I'd still be against racemixing.

Of course not. They'd be like Asians.

It's too bad that reality isn't like a character creator in a video game

Race mixing and hating black are two different things

But in the future, if they started acting like humans, would your opinion of them change?

If the hoodlum blacks emulated the middle class blacks who are functional members of society that don't deserve to be attacked for their skin-color, then no. This goes for low-income, low-class hispanics and whites, too.

Why would anyone?

I thought the BLM leader died in a car fire yesterday, why isn't there cities being burned to the ground?

Also, no i don't like black people under any circumstances, they are all racist and hate us whites so fuck them.

that would be great they would be able to turn their shit third world countries around and stop migrating to the west. but No I don't like the way they look

I would beat thier black asses till they fucking DIE. I hate niggers no matter what

but that's what I'm saying. If they weren't just dumb nig nogs that hated whites, weren't violent and degenerate, would you care either way?

I wouldn't have a problem with blacks if they were in Africa and I wasn't.

No one here would.
I'm convinced that most people here have no problems with blacks - or ny other minority - who behave in an acceptable manner.

Sucks of me but I can't even listen to their voices. As soon I hear one I tune out and assume whatever content is coming, won't be worth my time. Yikes, that sucks of me.

No problem at all, it ain't about race as much as it's about culture and the manner the behave

Think about being at work, and theres black employees. Everyone gets along fine and nobody cares about race.
It's when your in public and the blacks get together they basically corrupt eachother. I don't trust black people in public especially if their in a group.

>If blacks weren't degenerate and violent
I dont even care about this I dont live in the ghetto
I just want them voting

>if something was not bad anymore, would you still hate it?

Why are niggers so insane??

To op- of course not. Noone dislikes asians. The first gene are weird cus they still eat gross shit and have stupid names but the second gens are Frank's and billys that are Americanized so everyone likes them. Blacks are just wild insane animals. Wtf happened that made that nigger so mad in like 5 seconds. They really need to be segrated from humans like they did in district 9 or whatever that movie was.

Nope. I didn't think I had a problem with them when I was a youngster cause I actually believed all the bullshit I was fed in school that we are all exactly the same (of course there were no shitskins around to actually apply this theory to). I held these beliefs until I actually started being around them and observing them. The same goes with women

>would you hate niggers if they weren't niggers...

Really makes you think

>that's obviously a joke photo, right?
>right?

I still wouldn't want them in my country. They are ugly as sin

It sounds like you are describing "Black People" and not nigas.

>Ya'll got ne pizzas for free bak er?
>No sir but we have one fresh out of the oven for $5. Would you like me to grab you one?
>Fuck you whitey you gimme dat free old pizza!!! REEEEE!!!

I doubt it. I drive by guys with pants that low almost every day.

A drop in the pond of the dysgenic mess we're in. We'll need eugenics and/or genetic engineering sooner or later.

At that point we can engineer out the ugly noses and leather skin. Let science make delicious brown a reality. Until they can make catgirls of course, then skin colour will truly stop mattering.

Seems like a genuine article to me.