OFFICAL HILLARY EARPIECE SCANDAL THREAD

*ATTENTION Sup Forums* OFFICIAL HILLARY EARPIECE THREAD HERE

ALL MEMBERS OF THE TRUMP TRAIN ARE REQUESTED TO VISIT HTTPS://WWW.DONALDJTRUMP.COM/CONTACT AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE INTO THE COMMENT SECTION. USE ANY FIRST NAME/LASTNAME/E-MAIL YOU/STATE YOU LIKE, BUT ACTUAL IS IDEAL.

"I request that Donald Trump refuse to debate Hillary unless she agrees to have both parties receive an ear canal inspection by a person of the opposing camp's choosing. This inspection will be conducted as or immediately prior to the candidate walking on stage.

Hillary can react to this request in one of two ways: refuse the request, which will bring attention force the media to cover the controversy including the crystal clear images of an earpiece in her ear during the recent Presidential forum as well as the recovered e-mail from Huma referencing her earpiece, or she will agree to the inspection which will ensure that her answers are extemporaneous and 100% her own.

In either instance the Trump camp wins."

POST ALL EARPIECE MEMES IN THIS THREAD, AS WELL AS VIDEO AND ARTICLE LINKS.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14039

infowars.com/was-hillary-wearing-an-earpiece-during-last-nights-presidential-forum/

youtube.com/watch?v=NFJCqGQavPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTgLVL6JFPw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ht7bkoavi-g
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14039
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=0TUgL53Rp5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice.

hillary is going to win. no point in getting your hopes up. all she has to do is make it to election day and the presidency is hers.

waste of dubs

RECENT ANALYSIS HOT OFF THE PRESSES

youtube.com/watch?v=NTgLVL6JFPw

There was no earpiece. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

(OP) SLOW MOTION VIDEO ANALYSIS REVEALS THE EARPIECE REPEATEDLY

youtube.com/watch?v=Ht7bkoavi-g

Not CTR, Not a Shill, Just a fucking Normie Trump fag, who actuallly watched this shit (a bunch) She appeared to have a shiny spot in her ear, that on looking at different angles, was simply that, a shiny spot. So in short......Ya, kinda makes us Trumpfags look like fucking idiots.

>inb4 Shill
>inb4 CTR
>Sage

What the fuck is up with the shills

Sup Forums increasingly looking like hysterical conspiritards.
there's nothing here, people. it was probably a hearing aid.

An ear canal inspection won't do anything but add credibility to the debates. If she agrees to it then this will disappear quickly.

Did you send your message requesting one to the Trump camp yet?

If you're going to shill at least stop using shill vocabulary.

''Republican-funded lie'' Well no, it's just that Hillary has lost everyone's trust and now we have to be paranoiac if we don't want the US elections stolen. We suspect a earpiece which would give her an extreme advantage over Trump, so we want to get to the bottom of this.

This ain't no fucking lie. Kill yourself you paid shill.

Forgot to link to @88102147 guess you won't mind?

It would be on her medical records. Get the fuck out jidf fucking suck pig and shrimp penis while boiling in semen

Trump has a cochlear implant, just mention she has an earpiece.

have you people finally realised her 'health problems' were nothing but lies and moved on to new 'controversies'? Smart move.
what's next, the ring on her finger was actually a gift from her reptilian overlords that control her remotely? You've lost all credibility.

Trump already beat her last night with her fucking "earpiece" so fuck it.

Once Wikileaks comes to bat, lets fucking do it. I'm predicting next Tuesday.

>Czech em

If it was just a hearing aid then why didn't the Shillary's camp just admit that immediately? An old woman with a hearing aid is a non-story. Now they are stuck with their "what you see in the pictures isn't actually there" meme and have to reconcile this with Huma's e-mail (linked in the OP) clearly stating she uses an "earpiece" not a "hearing aid."

The solution is for Trump to demand an ear inspection, if she's clean as snow white she wil jump at the opportunity to put this to bed. Easy.

You're going to need to shill harder.

Wow, hillary wasn't joking when she said you 'alt-right' people are in the alex jones mould. You sound like raving lunatics with tinfoil hats.

Classic deflection tactics because you know Drumpf got roasted last night.
>b-b-b-b-but the earpiece!!
Pathetic.

They've been hysterical for ages. Each week they make up a new illness for her.

She, talks, like, someone, who's, getting, told, answers.

Proof? Shills have been pushing this meme since last night with no evidence.

But, lets assume he does: cochlear implants are nothing like wearing an "earpiece" (Huma's words, not mine) so either way it doesn't matter.

You see, if her hearing is shit, no one gives a fuck, she's an old woman and we expect that. But since she refused to call it a hearing aid which would be a non-story AND we have Huma's e-mail and multiple HD images while the entire MSM complex claims it's our imagination - well, yeah, she's in full damage control now and clearly in trouble.

I know, right? They know Drumpf can't win on policy (he has none) or personality (vile racist and sexist) so they have to invent these dark conspiracies to try and make Hillary look even less palatable than him. Problem is that's impossible.

I've just watched the commander in chief forum, and it's pretty clear Trump won - by far. You can trust a neutral person on that.

bump
shills trying to slide this

you're not neutral, you're in the same right wing retard echo chamber that everyone else is. Normal americans are completely repulsed by Drumpf, and rightly so. But please, tell me all about those twitter polls you brigaded with sock puppet accounts...

I am a neutral person. Hillary won.

I mean with all the millions of dollars that Killary spends on shills to fuck up Sup Forums and social media you would expect them to perform.

They're so fucking easy to see through. They're like fish out of the water.

or you people are easy as fuck to troll

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14039

>[email protected]
>state.goy
>.goy
>.GOY

In that case an ear canal inspection is an no-brainer. If she's got nothing to hide then it will only make Trump look like a conspiracy nut, right shill?

So if you shills are right, you should be demanding the same thing from Trump, since it will only make him look nutty.

Better add basic lessons in logic to shill-school in the future, you're looking pretty fucking dumb right now.

xDDD ebin troll Sup Forumsro!!! have some reddit gold kind stranger :')
Seriously though, why the fuck are you trying to "troll" us? This is serious shit and there are actual shills out there.

its obvious that she's really really sick. nothing funny about it really.

>you're in the same right wing retard echo chamber that everyone else is

But not you. Interesting superiority complex, is it because of the Brexit?

But as much as I don't care about it, he will win.

Hello there, CTR.

It's a mix of trolls and people who actually support Hillary.

>Says you're neutral
>Calls a Hillary supporter, "CTR"
You just proved you are a Trumpfag.

I am since the commander in chief forum, during which he proved how superior he is to her.

If Trump has nothing to hide, why won't he release his tax returns?

yes but the vast majority is most likely Sup Forums trolling itself.
it's just easy (You)s
the 'vast shill invasion' is only happening in your heads

this

You people are getting easier and easier to spot, when you post don't post right under your last post. Or don't post as fast, I dont know if your cultural influence company hired you based on merit, but at this point it seems like they just pick you idiots off the street.

So Hillary shills. You're looking for leadership that's propping up dictators in foregin countries, sell out the natural resources of poverty stricken countries to big corp inc under the guise of catastroph relief? Hillary Clinton represents every wrong turn western society has taken for the last decades. She is the greed, the envy, the pettiness.. No wonder she's rotting from the inside.

$0.05 has been added to your America First account.

>i dont know what a cochlear implant looks like

qualifications:
- can find the CTR application form
- can act lefttard enough to pass their troll test

maybe they dont care.
we spot all the shills anyway and we cannot get un-redpilled

so why not save some money and have the same one do a whole thread at once

if the goal they get paid for is just to shitpost the threads then its a success despite how stupid it appears

lmao you actually fell for it
what a retard

>state.goy
Every time!

Nothing to see here goy just a flash!
I heard you like flashes, the 3rd season of flash is about to come out goyium go buy season 1 & 2 goy

>2009

>I was only pretending to be retarded, that makes you the one who is retarded xD

Hey both Hillary and Trump are 68 and 70 (Trump the older), and of course their near sight and and hearing is impaired.

But still i guess both of them could be really good, though an alzheimer test should be performed before either of them assumes office and each year of office.

In europe 68-70 this nothing, the lifespan here is in the 90s but in US were the average lifespan is 70 it could be critical, we cant have an alzheimer geriatric with the finger on the button in the nuclear briefcase.

>I believe paid shills come to Sup Forums because of CTR despite it obviously being geared towards facebook/twitter

It simply establishes a line of behavior time to be nervous again

>10 posts by this ID

Checked.
Come on Julian.

You really think shills wouldn't come to the Internet's biggest source of unfiltered news?

That's 1.50$ in the pocket m8

ATTENTION SHILLS AND ".GOY" MORONS

FOLLOW THIS LINK: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14039

CLICK "VIEW ORIGINAL PDF"

SEE THE ORIGINAL SHOWING ".GOV" PRIOR TO THE REFORMAT

TELL YOUR SHILL HANDLER YOU FAILED THEM AND COMMIT SEPPUKU

That is all.

There's no proof these 'leaks' are even real. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Is this the dumbest thing Sup Forums has ever complained about?

>UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05766167 Date: 07/31/2015

We need to get #hillaryearpiece or something trending. Also, if we stop her from using it, she'll resort to being fed lines via teleprompter like obama.

Is that shill-speak for "oh shit I just got BTFO better divert and (((intensify shilling)))"

Get a new IP shill that one's more used up than Hillary's twat after an arabian night with Huma.

CHILL GUYS, that's just the new Iphone wireless earpiece. She got an advanced one for T&R.

So many shills in this thread.
Its like they are put on standby and then summoned when needed.

True, but planting the concept of the tactical strategy in the Trump campaign is a must by any means. An e-mail bomb is a good way to do so.

If shills actually believed what they are saying here, then they would support the idea of Trump demanding an ear inspection prior to the debates. It would only make Trump look like a nut if there is nothing to these theories. Win for Hillary.

But they aren't doing that, are they. Wonder why, senpai?

It's called a "mirage". I mean HELLO!

it's very telling that you think she MUST have been getting fed answers because she did so well.

And imagine when she's not being fed lines, she'll do even worst and forget her scripted answers. Shows you how OLD and SENILE she's become.

She performed like shit, but we're all curious how much shittier she would be without one.

Think Obama's first Romney debate, except make Obama an old hag with constant self-admitted memory problems, also admitted by her key staff (Huma), trouble walking, constant apparent seizures, medical handlers everywhere, propped up to speak and go up stairs, etc. etc. It will be epic.

But hey shill, since it's all bullshit, why not make Trump look like a nut and demand a pre-debate inspection? I mean, we're all just conspiratards right? It will vindicate Shillary and make us all look bad, right?

But you don't want that, do you? Did you send that e-mail yet? Instructions are in the OP.

Clear cochlear implant.

An image of a pearly colored object located directly inside the ear is not the same thing.

Because he's under a fucking audit, you tax return shill

Swedish lifespan. I remember my great grandparents, they died in their 97-105 They were born in the 1860s-1890s.

I hope i can match their lifespan, if i can i would live to like 120-130 and then some in full health.

And maybe my grandsons or great grandsons can make it to 200 or more.

Don't feed the CTR, nigger.

>i dont know what a cochlear implant looks like

Sorry shill time to be nervous

The CTR must have put a call out for MAX shilling. They are out in force.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED VIDEO ANALYZING HILLARY'S HEALTH, BTFO SHILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE OP AND SEND AN user MESSAGE TO THE TRUMP CAMP REQUESTING AN EAR CANAL INSPECTION.

I guess if the rest of the world can not keep up swedes in 300-500 years will be the oldest humans alive and starting to see the rest of the world as savages and strange beings dying of old age in their teens.

It's about equal opportunity not equal results you commie. She had an unfair advantage. You don't think Donald would do even better if those were in the parameters and was told he could wear an ear piece if he wanted, or he could have a teleprompter if he wanted? Let's go one step further, each candidate gets 2 minutes from their campaign to write down answers on the teleprompters. Way to make it even more scripted.

Only a commie would say well she didn't do good so we shouldn't harm on her doing something unfair. That's like a boxer arming his gloves with concrete to hit harder but they only find out AFTER the match and we shouldn't punish him because he lost or didn't do good.

bump

She's been using the ear piece at every town hall event for the past 18 months

I spotted it last year several times.

The IRS said he could release them at any time Trumpshill

Forget the fact that she uses a handicap access van what does Sup Forums think of the mis direction and choreography?

This. Fucking. Election.

I swear Hillary is trying to outdo Trump in the outrageousness stakes.

Yeah nah, it is what it is. A fucking earpiece. It was supposed to be much further into the ear canal and be invisible but in her incompetence the thing has moved.