beachcitybugle.com/2016/07/su-zines-from-sdcc.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>get replaced with your room mate who similarly
>was into Homestuck
>only drew doodles at most
>no degree

>Zuke ever be anywhere near that qt

Im starting to see a pattern here.

As an aspiring Storyboard artist Im thinking about getting a real job while working on my art and sucking enough dick to get hired like that.

Although im not woman. Would I be wasting my time? (More than I already am)

Considering CN likes to hire anybody, usually for experimenting purposes we bare bears there's like a 30/70 chance you'd get hired

just dump a series of comic strips and see where that goes

I mean, suck some execs dick, seeing as,
>CN likes to hire anybody

>get juked

yeah, she's pretty much Sup Forums

zuke is fat garbage

the person who drew that art of her made her thin because being an obese land whale is fucking gross

>mfw I used to think Zuke was the best

God what happened

Maybe next time Rebecca won't hire mentally unstable people from Tumblr to work on her show, hmmmm?

Hey if it works it works

Just try to keep integrity when you get a job and try not to get your ass fired.

You're love for waifufaggorty blinded you to what was always there in front of you.

>22:22:22

Checked the timeif you live in the mid west

You got memed by believing she is a bad boarder just because she is fucking up her image.

She wrote beach city drift, obviously she was never that good.

Social game.

Be popular and you'll get the job.

>Be good at nothing except doodling
Really? Even I only did the ninth grade twice. Also,

>Be good at nothing except doodling
There's no way she was just a doodler. She had to actually teach herself as a discipline.

Nah man, Historical Friction Chillie Tid Too Short to Ride and Steven vs Amethyst are all good episodes

I've started to see why she might start be getting pissed at other boarders on top of being a but insane just though how fucking inconsistent they can be

Until someone else gets better at drawing Amethyst's hair than Zuke, she's will remain our gal.

This raises a bunch of questions.

I thought we didn't find out Zuke was a cunt until some time after she left Twitter. Did she start a new Twitter, or was her cuntness visible before and I just never saw it?

Who the fuck is Leafydingo and why is she saying THIS to him/her?

BCD was fine. It had more originality than a lot of episodes. A lot of people bitch about Steven being ooc which is fair to an extent, but it's also the only way it could have gone down to get the message across without radically changing the episode.

Just try to appreciate the fact we got a racing episode in SU.

Y'all are gossips

This shit isn't even public drama, you found some faggot's tumblr and are whining about her whiny ass

Learn the difference between whining and mocking

I can respect Zuke as a story teller

Not as a person

that fucking mini comic book is 10/10

XXDD omg I LUV lesbians
:^^))))
So interesting
wow

>>decides to crash the show with no survivors

What?

Well apparently Bill Farmer slept his way up to the top, maybe you can too.

Out of the loop here. Can someone fill me in?

bump

Who is Leafydingo

Zuke wants more Lapidot, Sugar doesn't, conflict.

Furfag leaker during Summer of Steven

Rebecca
Why did you fire me
You created me
Now you leave me
What kind of boss makes her writer cry
And doesn't even look her in the eye
Sugar there were tears there
If i shipped lapidot why would you care

>had to take the 10th grade 3 times

[citation needed]

I'm very much with Sugar on this.

I'd rather they be actual characters than a sterile cutesy lesbian couple people like Zuke constantly do fanart of.

did Zuke talk about this on some alt blog or are you all just meming?

Good, Lapiven is the best ship

Everytime i ship them
you show your resistance
and leave me on the ground
While you rise to stardom
Without homo fandom
Man its bringing me down.
I thought you were nice
Now i know you really really are the boss.

Not only is it not even public drama, they can't even prove it's real. They're tilting at windmills.

There were images of her leaked private tumblr on Sup Forums or some shit. It sounded like Zuke bitching about trying to make a gay couple canon in cartoons but getting shut down by her unfair boss. It's possible the whole thing was faked but I doubt even the already cringy anti-Zuke posters would go that far.

what happened

Sugar hired an unqualified tranny from tumblr to work on the show.

What happened was the only possible result of that action.

yeah but what exactly what episode did she do? and how

Tbqh as much as I think Zuke isn't a great person

She's probably the highest quality/most consistent artist

>had to take the 10th grade 3 times
Kek, source on this?

I'd love to know her ACT score.

Mini-comic?

I gotchu famalam

beachcitybugle.com/2016/07/su-zines-from-sdcc.html?m=1

Jesus christ. And she told him to kill himself for THAT?

Was this before or after she "quit Twitter" and got all those sympathetic news articles? Logic dictates it had to be before, but I refuse to believe that. She must've returned and made that tweet after the media defended her. There's no way someone would not only keep their job, but actually get sympathetic media coverage for this shit.

Forgot my quirky anime reaction image.

It was absolute garbage m8

You know in all honesty, probably. I can see about half of the retards on this board doing the exact same thing if they ever landed a job on some major cartoon.

Lauren Zeke is a transsexual?

It's on her blog answering a question about if she went to art school.

like, i think i followed zuke a while back before i knew she was working on SU and i have to say like even her main tumblr (if it's still around i haven't had a tumblr in a while) is a work of fucking psychotic art sometimes. i'm pretty sure i've seen some of these posts about how depressed she was, and yada yada and there was a time where i'd be like "aw poor you there there" and whatever.

>gets hired to work on a popular children's show from fan art alone
>bitches about ship
>quits popular show

i mean seriously, when you really think about it she really fucked this up and i have no sympathy. even the shit she got on twitter at first i was like THE FUCK and now i'm like dude, you worked on Steven Universe. Fucking what the hell is your problem.

Here's the thing, I'm 10x more mentally unstable than Zuke will ever be in her/his/it's lifetime and yet when I do a job, that's just it. I do a job. It's my job. It's what pays the bills. It's not becoming a slave to the machine, it's making ends meet. Hell if I could do something she/he/it was doing for the rest of my life I could shoo away my mental instability with a bat of an eye.

Of course as I've read a lot of this is hearsay and what not so who knows if it's actually true. I do know that her main blog had a lot of really odd art (self referencing about being emotionally distant or some shit) and that was bad enough but yeah.

FUCKING zuke you fucked it up and i forgot where i was going with this.

I respectfully disagree because of the aforementioned reasons.

Don't forget she told a fan to kill himself then got sympathetic media coverage because people hurt her feelings.

"non-binary"

t. Rebecca Aspartame

she probably got sympathy because she told one side of the story and forgot all the other shit going on, like her mental illness and trying to force a ship on a show that the creator wasn't having. like i said in another post, if i were better at art and working on AT/SU/whatever I would absolutely 100% be working my ass off. But alas it appears she just couldn't stop being stupid for long enough to enjoy what she had.

Mental illness or not that's really fucking retarded, source: I'm probably 10x more mentally unstable than she is and I know for a fact that if I were on SU if Sugar would say "no" i would probably be there like "k that's cool" and work on something else.

Her art one?

She tried hard as fuck to keep the private one that got leaked to Sup Forums secret.

Someone found Zuke's "private" Tumblr (not really private, just a small blog with a few followers that didn't advertise itself as Zuke's blog), where she made a lot of posts bitching about her job and supposedly abusive boss. She also made a lot of whiny posts about Lapidot and a post implying she left her job. Of course we can't know for sure why she left, but stress and the fact that Sugar apparently didn't want her dumb ship to be canon probably both contributed.

fucking all of these new labels fuck them.

in all honesty it kind of makes sense to me now why she was in such a rush to quit twitter because while the rest of the cast can kind of deal with people she obviously could not.

fuck SUGAR I CAN DRAW HIRE ME PLEASE I NEED A DAMN JOB

Becky Sucralose

lapidot is retarded, i thought peridot couldn't fuse? maybe i heard something from another episode. something about the way she was made? at any rate, it's sugar's show it's her baby you can't walk into someones show and be like "yo let's change this now or i'm gonna be a gigantic baby about it" that's not how it works.

She also told someone to kill himself on her public Twitter. Then when she quit Twitter, everyone reacted sympathetically.

It feels like no one's paying as much attention to the "kill yourself" thing as they should be.

requesting this as well. i remember some people saying that she made a tumblr post on how she graduated high school with a 1.something GPA but she deleted it. anyone have a screenshot?

Thank you, this cleared up lots.

Y'all think I'd get shit if I covered this on YT or something?

Depends on how quickly it goes viral.

do it who cares now? she already made a huge ass of herself on twitter/to the people creating the show and a huge fanbase, i mean you'd get shit but at least you'd have like something to show for it.

these entitled fucking brats who have more "doodle" in their little pinky than i do in like 3 photoshop pages of off model stevens fuck i drew ONE steven on model the other day and i felt happy about it.

I should point out it's not technically confirmed she left the show and the crew has been mum about the issue. But even before this blog was found with the post that said she was "free" (presumably from her job) there were rumors she left due to the stuff detailed in pic related. So it's pretty damn likely she is gone, but it's possible there won't be confirmation for a long time, maybe until her last episode airs.

Hmm... any of y'all got links / archives to the original blogs that came from? I'll have to keep it pretty objective in case legal stuff

Post the link here when you do.

I'm not sure if any archives exist, she deleted the blog fairly soon after people found out about it.

>Steven being ooc which is fair to an extent, but it's also the only way it could have gone down to get the message across without radically changing the episode.

How about write a better episode?

does zuke even have a 'style'? i mean i realize that you kind of have to have a "on model" at times but with her art it was always like "let's see what crazy thing i can throw on steven/a gem and see if it sticks" i've never seen her actually finish anything personal just random like sticky notes.

hell even i could draw self reflection/personal art better than that.

honestly i don't understand how sugar could have been "abusive" or whatever, she seems super chill to work with. i'm sure she has her issues but fuck, just end life.

Non-binary what?

Do you know the url at least? That'll help add to the vid either way

Probs start the bulk of it over the weekend, I'll post it prob monday or Sunday. Dunno what thread to go to by then tho

what the fuck kinda """"""abuse""""" is sugar capable of?

The kind of abuse that doesn't let you derail her personal project with your shitty ships.

"Not a boy or a girl"

that's what i mean, she obviously has her own agenda (acceptance of other people, etc) so i don't understand how they could have collided. maybe zuke just felt she couldn't hack it because everyone else made her eat shit with their superior artwork

Made-up bullshit for insecure, sad people.

I know the url was initially poopingpenis but she changed the name before deleting the blog and I don't remember what the 2nd name was. You could try asking /sug/

The main thing I noticed about her style is giving everyone messy hair. Her style isn't bad but her Lapis sucks (ironic given she's her favorite) and I never liked her Pearl either.