DC's Trade catalog for Summer 2017

edelweiss.abovethetreeline.com/CatalogOverview.aspx?catalogID=4057694

> Elseworlds: Justice League Vol. 2 by Various
>This graphic novel features the work of creators such as Doug Moench, Norm Breyfogle, Roy Thomas and more! Includes many tales either never before included in graphic novel form or long out of print, including CONJURORS #1-3, FLASHPOINT #1-3, JLA: ACT OF GOD #1-3, SUPERMAN’S METROPOLIS #1, BATMAN: NOSFERATU #1 and WONDER WOMAN: BLUE AMAZON #1.
>JLA: ACT OF GOD
>ACT OF GOD

YAAASSS

>Rucka and Williams III run on 'Tec with Batwoman
>Steph's batgirl run Vol 1

neat.

Are these "Character: Golden / Silver / Bronze Age Omnibus" books supposed to be DC's answer to the Marvel Epic Collections? The Marvel books are organized perfectly and actually allows them to collect the 99% of comics that haven't already been collected a billion times while these DC books seem vague as hell.

I have been waiting literally my entire adult life for a decent affordable full color non-recolored series of Bronze Age Batman collections

that Batwoman trade is pretty much Elegy + 3 issues never collected before

>52 Big Pages
muh gawd.

>I have been waiting literally my entire adult life for a decent affordable full color non-recolored series of Bronze Age Batman collections
You can get some of them if you look hard enough. It's not too hard to pick up a copy of Tales of the Demon for ~$15-20, and I recently nabbed the Man-Bat saga for $5. Strange Apparition continues to be the hardest to find for a reasonably price however.

Outside of Strange Apparitions (which I have) those collections are hardly complete. All I want is a full color series starting with the O'Neil / Robbins era without digital recoloring. These are some of the best and influential comics DC ever published, I have no fucking clue why they treat them like AIDS

>Wasteland vol.1
NICE. Props to whoever at DC is suggesting all these first time reprints of obscure pre-Vertigo stuff
>Cave Carson: The Silver Age
An odd one. I can understand them wanting something for people following Cybernetic Eye though
>Deadman by Kelley Jones: The Complete Collection
Between this and the Graphitti Designs edition they're really going all out on this run
>House of Secrets Book One (Vertigo)
Already have the omnibus but smart of them to FINALLY release it as trades. One of the more overlooked Vertigo epics

are they still making their Vertigo tpbs cheap as fuck that they fall apart when they are read?

>Wonder Woman by John Byrne Book One
Vintage Cassie when
Anything to get the taste of 2003-2016 Cassie out of mind

>Batman in The Court of Owls: An Adult Coloring Book
DC's gonna milk this book to death
How many more editions can they do?

>Midnighter: The Complete Wildstorm Series
Anything for the first 9 issues...

>Aquaman: Kingdom Lost
MORE AQUAMANING
When will he get some minis and elseworld shit like Wondy did
When will Mera get a book

>No special Green Arrow stuff.
Suffering, desu.

>Planetary Book One
>Scalped Book One
Also surprised all those Vertigo books got to 3 volumes, lol.

Glad to finally see Legion Lost get collected along with the issues outside of the main 12 issue maxi-series.

When is Ostrander's Suicide Squad volume 5 getting released? Or am I slow poking?

>Look to see DC Spring 2007.
>They're collecting Vigilante.
>Oh, cool, must be collecting stuff since Vigilante is appearing on Arrow. Must mean Mister Terrific, Wild Dog, etc, will be up soon.
>Nothing in DC Summer 2007.

Holy fuck I thought I was the only one that cared and noticed. Feels fucking bad man. But they haven't put it up for order yet have they?

Ahhhhh!

Jack Kirby's Kamandi Omnibus by Jack Kirby
On Sale Date: July 25, 2017 9781401271206, 1401271200 $75.00 USD, $99.00 CAD Hardcover
Comics & Graphic Novels
(expand)
DC Comics 800 pages 10.9 in H | 7.3 in W | 1.3 lb Wt Status: Forthcoming

idk. i haven't looked anywhere yet. i was just hoping to see some of dc's minor characters being collected and issue since they've been getting star time on TV. i mean, i still want some Question re-prints and a collection of Question Quarterly.

This is gonna get cancelled lol

So the Rebirth books getting deluxe editions are Superman, Action Comics, Justice League, Batman, Flash, Aquaman and Hal Jordan & the GLC

Kinda surprised Tec, Wonder Woman and GLs aren't listen but I suppose they could add more later

> Legion Lost: The Complete Saga
> Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes Vol. 1
> Wonder Woman by Greg Rucka Vol. 2
> Jack Kirby's Kamandi Omnibus
> Legion of Super Heroes: The Silver Age Omnibus
> Green Lantern: Hal Jordan Vol. 2
> Deadman by Kelley Jones: The Complete Collection
> Sandman Mystery Theatre Book 3

muh wallet

It's back, baby!

Aquaman By Geoff Johns Omnibus

Wonder Woman Deluxes will be later I think due to the dual stories being told.

'Tec, though. Yeah. I guess it'll hit in the fall a year from now. I can be patient.

SICK

>Watchmen: The Annotated Edition
>The Flash by Francis Manapul Unwrapped
>Superman Reborn by Dan Jurgens
ohhhh

>+ 3 issues never collected before
Are they good?

It's Wolfman's issues which weren't good though

Yeah they're pretty good for a 3 parter

>Still no JLI
How long?

>Graphic Ink: Eduardo Risso
>cancelled immediately
kek

Also:
>Newsboy Legion Vol. 1
>DC Spotlight: Wonder Girl

For some reason they're skipping straight to collection Breakdowns instead of picking up where the last vol left off

>Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 3

NOICE