Can we take a moment to appreciate all the artists and animators who have made title cards for the Super Best Friends...

Can we take a moment to appreciate all the artists and animators who have made title cards for the Super Best Friends? Especially 2Snacks?

youtube.com/watch?v=wPPjDKZPAaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JJLUwLafvDg
youtube.com/watch?v=DqW1HdNz0Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=CtJ92rXs530
youtube.com/watch?v=x7FrmoBvt1k
youtube.com/watch?v=wznGw9fJNCc

I feel like the fans don't appreciate these as much as they should, especially since some of them are fucking amazing for just fan content. I appreciate it when any semi-big YouTube channel gives indie animators a chance to shine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m265x5V-cbg
youtube.com/watch?v=ehejBZ7pWHM
youtube.com/watch?v=zYfUPClp_Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=w_cNC_zyoAs
youtube.com/watch?v=dgxRetxnmTc&index=21&list=PLfnxf35wGXWe327cDeg68wzdXiM4k3129
youtube.com/watch?v=nI_cMUmEjIQ&index=18&list=PLfnxf35wGXWe327cDeg68wzdXiM4k3129
youtube.com/watch?v=KQJhucmYKYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw I went from hating Liam to thinking he's the only good one

>tfw went from hating Liam to finding him only mildly irritating

liam is the only one who is good at video games

>It's a "Best Friends try to talk about comics" episode

2Snacks is ass
Plague is a good animator but I'm not too fond of his coloring and adding.
Cranky is a sycophant and boring.

>it's a "X hasn't finished watching thing yet so we have to save the spoilercast for next time" episode

God I remember that axe moment when it first came out, fucking amazing

Where do I sign up for irrational hate on Cyclops?

I wen't from thinking Matts ok to literally prasing every podcast he isn't on. Also, they all give Pat guff, but hes the only one who ever consistatnly talks about videogames. Like Woolie and liam talk about it, but then they go on for fifty minutes about something fucking stupid, like mac n cheese or grenada, and christ, I feel like matt hasn't actually finished a game outside of LPs, since all he goes on about is movies and how much he hates comic books.

Jean Greys grave

Matt's week every week is some shit i saw on netflix every episode. I loved the last 2 podcasts cause he wasn't on them.

I love wrestling, but I'm dreading next weeks podcast, since its literally going to be two hours of him talking about it, and making it sound fucking awful.

The next Two Best Sisters better be fucking amazing with how long it's been taking.

>2snacks
IS THIS A PLOY TO MAKE FUN OF BARNEYFAG?

>Hating 2Snacks
>Whose puppetting animation is better than most cartoons made by major studios on TV right now

We don't deserve Sony Jesus

Matt used to be good but he's been sucking badly ever since he started playing this manbaby character. And he's in every goddamn video now. He's definitely trying way too hard to be liked.

it was the opposite to me

>It's a "Best Friends talk about DC episode"
>It's a "Best Friends talk about Superman episode"

punished liam. a man denied his battle network LP

You forgot the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=m265x5V-cbg

>simpsons joke
>jojo reference
>some thing humorous happens AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>It's a "Matt talks about Wrestling and gets something wrong" episode, aka every single time Matt talks about Wrestling
Shit, Rustlemania 1 is the reason I started watching wrestling, but now I'm fucking DEEP in there and they're all still (knowingly) surface level.

The time Matt mistook Alex Riley for Alex Shelley physically hurt me.

I wonder what was in that WooLiam doujin from that one video. It was a real thing, so someone somewhere myst have a copy.

Doesn't save the shit art.

Not gonna lie, his laugh is super contagious.

>pat tried to eat cheesecake out of a garbage can
>paige counters him by spraying windex on it
Why haven't they made a sitcom about them. matt is practically BAZINGA MAN

I can't wait for Woolie and Pat to leave to start their own channel. Mat is useless and Liam is good for like one sick burn per month but otherwise is weeb cancer.

Woolie is the only one who even vaguely knows what he's talking about but no one ever listens to him.

>tfw I like all four and think each of them have pros and cons and despite some serious goofs, they play well off each other

Me too user. Fuck all of this picking favorites and hating on specific ones..

Matt is the best friend of both guys. They still like him, even if you don't.

I want Matt to find a new character, Pat to shut up about Lucha Underground until they all have caught up and be irrationally angry about petty shit a bit more, Willie to stop being terrible at practical, real world skills and logic, and Liam to get a makeover.

>It's a "Pat irrationally and reflexively shits on Superman episode"

Yeah, granted some team ups work better than others. Normally I don't like Woolie and Matt on an LP, but with Liam thrown in the Sonic Unleashed is great. Sonic 06 coming soon

You'd think Game Grumps would get more love. Or that Arin would get off his ass and animate some shit.

I'm kind of surprised Yahtzee has any people animating his shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehejBZ7pWHM

youtube.com/watch?v=zYfUPClp_Ck

youtube.com/watch?v=w_cNC_zyoAs

Because pat believes he's luthor

Pat practically acts like how lex luther with out money or a knowledge of STEM sciences would act so it makes sense.

I love all the Zaibatsu and really only get tweaked off when they fuck up something I've actually played, like the Souls games, or when Liam's audio is fucked on the live podcast.

They work in an entirely audio-based medium, they shouldn't be so fucking hit or miss with it.

Still, I love those idiots.

Woolie "Superman is a Genre" Madden.

>its a normies think matt is an expert on comics episode just because he spounts random buzzfeed list factoids

Won't happen. Matt does the brunt of the work and he's the boss for a reason.

Pat on his own would not accomplish anything and he and Woolie together wouldn't get much done and have little they would enjoy together.

Fuck off Matt, nobody is buying it.

>Can we take a moment to...

Makes me want to strangle somebody every fucking time.

Matt's ranting actually got me into reading Punisher so I can't hate him on it

>Arin Hanson
>Working
What is this? 2006?
Arin has the work ethic of a corpse.
If they didnt hire editors early on, and Arin had to actually WORK on the show, gamegrumps wouldve ended a year into the Jon era.

>Brunt of the work
if you mean he checks the "yes" box on the machinima renewal contracts, then sure. Hard workin man.

Didn't he sign a retardedly open-ended contract with machinima that means they're obligated to produce content for them for like fucking forever?

I believe thats the gist of ALL machinima contracts. Though judging by the random and low rate at which theyre being "forced" to produce content for them, it's not much of a hindrance to their normal lives.

I've heard that some people (mans1ay3r) have actually complained that they produce content faster than Machinima will let them release it.

I'm way burned out on these guys but there are no alternatives that are even remotely as interesting.

Machinima is going to go belly up within the next year or two.

I forgot Seananners even did animated stuff. Wasn't there some fuss over a big youtuber not paying animators earlier this year?

youtube.com/watch?v=dgxRetxnmTc&index=21&list=PLfnxf35wGXWe327cDeg68wzdXiM4k3129

youtube.com/watch?v=nI_cMUmEjIQ&index=18&list=PLfnxf35wGXWe327cDeg68wzdXiM4k3129

I reckon they could leave the contract if they pushed because they have mentioned that rooster teeth tried to buy them but they turned it down.

>Woolie is cuda

It'll happen any day now.
Right?

Alright show me your rank

Pat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Woolie>>>Liam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Matt

Now that you say it, they're pretty much a real-life version of a sitcom couple.

I could have sworn they joked about that on the podcast. Did they actually say that happened?

I like how no matter how hard Woolie and Matt try to get Liam to do so, he's never said that Adventure 1 and 2 are shit. Those games don't deserve the large amount of hate they've gotten recently.

Not when it's forced as fuck

they joked about it a few times, but they werent actually approached. but they did say they need to talk about what they need to do should that possibilty ever arise.

Matt isn't Pat's best friend. Any time it's not just Matt and Pat, Matt shits on him because he knows Pat's superior. They were forced together because of the channel.

Brennan Williams > Matt = Pat = Liam = Woolie > James Small

Dude, listen to the podcast. They became friends because of the Two Best Friends joke of them not actually being friends.

No Woolsey only vaguely knows what commicbookgirl19 is talking about.
>Every time he talks about upcoming MCU spidey he pushes for Miles
>Only to reveal he's never actually read Miles much later and realizes why everyone told him he couldn't work.

>but they did say they need to talk about what they need to do should that possibilty ever arise.

That's as also a joke.

haven't watched tbfp in a while. came back and noticed that woolie and liam are in nearly every fucking video, channel is ruined to me.

>someone saved the image i ripped
>uses it cross boards
feels good.

Anyway, I still kind of hate liam, but like pointed out, he's the only one that consistently doesn't suck outside brawls/frinifi

wait, liam wants a BN full LP?
He just because my favorite of them.
not really, not even that's enough to make me like him.

>people hate on adventure two
who?
I think they're great. The animation/voice acting isn't top tier, sure, but the gameplay is just great. if grindy, if you count trying to do chao garden well

Max is good but he doesn't really cut up his streams and upload them unless they're fighting games. Still though him playing through Dark Souls 3 with a fucking gimmick Fulgore build was awesome.

Dude I know what you mean, those fuckers got me into wrestling and now all Matt does is whine about the outcomes and doesn't watch the ongoing stories. Fuck, both him and Woolie championed Lucha Underground so hard and then they both fucking dropped it.

Stuff like the Grenada stories are amazing

He was being considerate! He didn't want to eat it infront of his girlfriends while she was on her diet

>Pat is this Earth's Luthor
>Woolie is Black Manta
>Liam is Circe
>Matt is ??????

>Not liking best girl pat

Shit taste

>some guy with a fucking machete peeks in through Woolie's window one day while he's watching anime
This. They have to do a Grenadacast special one day.

The Christmas episode where he is talking about his family drama had me crying because it was so ridiculous.

I love 2snacks but this is an e-celeb thread on Sup Forums and it's very odd.

Which podcast was that one again?

Pat has the best girl

>Butterface mcgee
>Best girl

Jelly

Not jelly of that awful face.

>weeb has shit taste, surprising nobody
At least try to throw in a plot twist nigga.

You can Dong Dong but you can never die

Pat = Woolie >/= Matt >>>>> Liam

Matt has started to wear a little thin on me, but he's still up there with Pat and Woolie. I was concerned about Woolie when they brought him on in the beginning, but I've really learned to like him. He knows what he's talking about and if he doesn't he seems to go out of his way to find the facts on it and genuinely seems to like video games.

In four words. I don't like Liam. In eight words. I FUCKING FUCK DON'T FUCKING LIKE LIAM FUCK.

I really like the Title Card animation they have going for their Silent Hill 3 play through, though I was hoping that there would be multiple ones and not just Matt dressed a Heather.

I think Pat dressed as the detective in his boxers would have gone over well.

of the persona 5 one, are pats/liams masks also references? it seems like a damn shame if they aren't a reference to something.
Matt getting the only real consistent trait (the skulls, obv) is rather disappointing.

>Sup Forumsmblr loves men

I didn't even know it was possible to be amused by this still.

Pat and Woolie admit they use wrestling as background noise like most people do with SBFP vids or podcasts.
Straight up "I simply let it play, and rewind when the crowd goes crazy to know to stop and pay attention to the good part".

This is my personal fave. Matt as Punisher, Pat as Microchip and Woolie as Barracuda couldn't have been a more perfect casting.

When you binge watch lucha underground you need to do that shit

Pat's become such a bitch and he never leaves his comfort zone anymore.

My favourite is still when he talks about his Hulk doll

>catching up on both the omikron and reboot playthrough simultaneously

>couldn't have been a more perfect casting.

OBJECTION

>That time Pat became a legend
youtube.com/watch?v=KQJhucmYKYw

What is best playthrough and why is it Green goblin and juno adventures?

Cage is such a creepy fucker, in every single game he has to crash in creepy nonsensical sex and rape scenes.

Even in that game, they made him take out the rape scene but there's still some of the dialogue floating around online

Woolie is so Milquetoast it's ridiculous.
He's like that character in a tv show where like 99% of the family is caught up in some ridiculous shit but they're basically a background character who never gets a story of his own.
I'm pretty sure his mom made them flee Canada for some reason.